Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 am
ok sorry didnt mean to control haiko but i still did a kamehameha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 am
ooc:dude please get off of what ever else your doing and post you take foreever every time  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 am
OOC: wait u never controlled haiko, but if u did whatever you are kugo buu!

The kamehameha hit haiko head on! "A kamehameha? that won't be enough." Haiko stepped back, "If I cant drain your life ill just end it! Its a good thing I Picked up some of vegeta's cells. haaaaaaa!!!!! FINAL FLASH!!!!" The huge beam came directly towards jiggly. Its almost enough to destroy the earth! "HAHAHAHA! HOW COULD YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm
ooc: um... instant transmission?  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm
jiggly44
ooc: um... instant transmission?

OOC: what do you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 am
HYYYAAAAAA!!!!Buu made an explosive wave but it wasnt enough to stop his final flash. yet the beam was narrowed so it didnt kill him but it had made a huge holo in buus stomach. but kugo and buu had become unfused."I'm sorry kugo but if we stayed fused we would have both died this way if I took the beam neither of us woul die. you see us buu have no internal organs but I am losing lots of blood please hurry back to kami's place and get some senzu i will keep him busy!  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am
"Ok I'm on it!" Kugo quickly came back with senzus OOC: I wanna move along fast
When buu was ok, Kugo quickly told jiggly a plan. "Listen! THe final flash left him very tired and open, he's an android now, he lost his saiyan form! Quickly! Hit him with your best shot." Kugo quickly went SS4 "HAAAAA! SUPER AVENGER FINAL GLARE, MAX POWER VERSION!!!!!!!!" The large beam is the largest beam they've ever seen! "Hurry buu! Use your best move!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm
"Please forgive me, father. INTOXICATED BUU BUU FINAL PLANET BURST!!  

jiggly44

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 pm
As the blasts hit Haiko he screamed "NO! I'M THE STRONGEST OUT THERE! YOU CAN'T WIN, I'LL KILL YOU! NOOOOOOO!" Haiko was defeated. The two were both extremely relieved! As they left they felt good. 3 years later, something wierd happened. An unknown figure has somehow collected all 7 dragonballs. He had an M on his forhead. "I wish, oh mighty shenron. Let the evil wizard babidi, who made me strong, be revived and let his wizard powers be much much better." Shenron said "Your wish has been granted!" Soon Babidi was alive and roaming the earth, angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:49 am
CONINUE IN BABBIDI'S REVENGE!  

jiggly44

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out