Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:43 pm
"but to pass things with ease lessens the re-ward. dont you agree?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:02 pm
Yeah I guess so.......  

Sakura-Chan3689

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:28 pm
Ariko ground her teeth together. "I will not be treated as an inferior again! I am more powerful than even the royals of the Elvin Realm! They will not subdue me so easily."Ariko growled out as she decided. He would have to remove the seal so that she could use her powers properly when in class.

Then another plan formed in her mind. She had trained in the magic of switching bodies. She could just as easily switch bodies with someone pure of heart and after the seal had dissipitated she could return to her original body. She had to make sure that she took her powers with her. She didn't want a pure hearted little prancy princess using her powers to help others. She wanted to use her powers to cause hatred and anger. It fueled her and energized her. Peace was a thing she longed to shatter and she would as soon as her powers were perfected.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:56 pm
Oh my that girl really want's to get that seal off....to think stealing anothers body just to make it go away....~tut tut~ that won't do at all......hmmm well she'll learn that it won't work to her advantage someway or another.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Tsurugi no Seija

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:40 pm
Hatsu walked in the aged school and saw Ariko's wrist. "Hey, what's that blue thing on your wrist?" She said pointing at the seal the teacher gave her.

((Hey, Ariko san! smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:21 am
Kren enters the school. "Well...This place looks abandoned..." He walks along, scanning it, wondering if it could be used for his purposes.  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:43 pm
Kren laughed and ran a hand along a desk in the deserted school. "Perfect. This place is just perfect..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:25 pm
Water swirled up condenscing into a woman with dark hair and pale skin. Her eyes were pitch black, and set at an exotic angle in her face. There was something unearthly about her. "You're very hard to track down, did you know that?" She inquired, her voice like a river through echoing caverns.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Kren clapped his hands and smiled. "Wondered when you would get here. Welcome!" he made a grant gesture to the room around him. "Well...What brings you here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:31 pm
"Cerebus was getting testy, Hades was wondering where his pet went and spring's coming up; I didn't want to be there for that. So, I left Charron to easier duties and went looking for you. How you been?" From the mouth of the River Styx, who would have though a river could have such a nice figure?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:34 pm
"I'm honored. Of all the dark creatures not in Hades control..." He stopped for a second. "If i do recall i am the only one not in his control." He laughed and sat on the battered desk. "So. anything you need miss Styx?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:47 pm
"One of two." She corrected, "But that's aside from the point. I am bored. In Eons of tending only to the crossing of the dead, the job has grown tedious. Cerebus is darling, but a just a dog, when all is said and done, Charron is depressing. Find me entertainment."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:06 pm
Kren laughed. "I am not your play toy. But if you are here, i would enjoy your help."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:18 pm
She smiled, revealing odly sharp canines that seemed almost normal. "That's debateable. What mischeif are you making this time?" She looked around; it seemed like a normal enough mortal mage school. She had seen better and worse, and heard of them from spirits that sailed her.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:26 pm
He smiled. "Why? I'm going into the Teaching business." He laughed laying bcak on his desk before disappearing. and appearing again behind the desk in the chair. "Nice form by the way...very....pleasing."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff