Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Tobi followed chinatsu watching from a bit away just enough to see her  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm
Chinatsu felt a set of eye fixed on her, she turned around her eyes glowing bright red. "Do you need something?" She said seeing as there was no reason for him to be looking into her room.  

Nikki-Xion14

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 pm
Koi looked as Tobi went downstairs. He then looked around, hoping for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:00 am
The wind swirled behind Tobi, condensing into the form of Sengetsu. He stared at the man. "the sand village is getting a new Kazekage, Ban resigned and is passing it on to a ninja named Fanoto, I believe also that he spoke of giving up the one tailed demon to this new Kazekage." Sengetsu's eyes were dark black, extremely unusual as he was one of the more powerful Uchiha. It would seem he had exhausted a lot of his chakra during the fight. Seeing Tobi facing away from him e turned to look insid the room to see a woman inside. He spoke nothing manipulating the wind within the room he forced the door shut and walked away back upstairs to rejoin the other members. His kaze bunshin dispersed as he entered the room.  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Sengetsu left.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 pm
Koi looked around.

Several minutes later, Koi stood up and looked at the closed door. "The Akatsuki meeting is held here. Looks like a mental note is to be made of how to get here." He said quietly as he walked over to the door and walked over to the group. "So, what do you say about me getting into Akatsuki?" He said with a smile. He made several seals and then sat as a clone took his place. "I need to meet a friend soon, to learn a summon." He said as the clone got on Goji's back and flew away.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Goji came in and called for Koi. "Well, I'm off to battle some kid... See you badasses soon." He said as he got on Goji's back. Before Goji flew away, Koi yelled to the Akatsuki members. "Think about my proposal."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 am
Chinatsu had finished her monsterious puppet and looked at it. She then pulled out a card and slammed it on the puppets forhead. The puppet disappeared and it's image appeared on the card with writting all over the edges. She then put the card up her sleeve and walked upstairs. It seemed nothing had happened from eariler, so she continued to lean against the doorframe and watched them, thinking about more puppet ideas to pass the time.  

Nikki-Xion14

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Kowaii stood, waiting for other Akatsuki to show, or at least for his superior to speak. At that moment, a gust of wind burst open the door and rushed at Kowaii. It stopped immediately in front of him, to reveal twin blades and a flute. Kowaii grabbed the blades and put them through his belt. He regarded the flute that floated before him. He heard Chinatsu leaning on the door frame and threw the flute to her. "Here, I have no need for it." Kowaii said smiling politely. If Chinatsu wasnt paying attention, the flute would hit her in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 pm
Chinatsu caught the flute and looked at it, she activated her blood red eyes and could tell there was something strange about this flute. It had some genjutsu properties to it. She placed it under her sleeve and went back downstairs to her room to analize it.  

Nikki-Xion14

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:00 pm
"Your welcome." Kowaii said to the disappearing figure of the girl, with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm
( scream Why did you do that! I thought that was against the rules!!!!! MUARGALARG!!!!!!!!!!)  

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm
((Not really, the arc died so the weapons go to whoever. Thats how Sengetsu has Samehada which he got from the hector, the rest of the weapons nobody really wanted, im glad to see someone wanted them since i spent like 3 days searching for info on them.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm
(Ok, I wanted like 3 of them. The Demonic Flute was one of them. Well, Samehada was the other of the three and Thunder Fangs was the third. But there were other things I'dve liked as well from them!)  

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm
((Well you should have said something, the thunder fang I think is still avalible, it was in Truggles possision, but he hasnt been on since late june))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff