Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 pm
He smiled "your lovely, and work so hard, i wouldnt mind actually making you my wife you know" he said chuckling a bit, while they walked up to the next set of guards  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm
She wanted to answer but they were too close to the gate so couldn't answer as she kept her head turned down, watching the ground and staying close to him.  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm
thanks to their acting, they easily psased the second barrage without any problems. THey were now free to talk "haha, sorry if i caught you off guard there, i guess i should say i was only joking?" he said apolegetically  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm
She shook her head. "I...I want to meet a man with honor that will honor being with only one woman and does not take life unless it is a last resort. A man with a warriors honor and an honor to his wife and family."  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pm
He smiled at her. "im sorry then........i cant be that man, even though i can honor you, and fall in love with you, i have done shameless acts before, and have lost my honor many times, just to stay alive" he said, getting a bit in front of her, looking sad now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:21 pm
She shook her head. "As long as it wasn't to seek revenge and kill for no reason then I do not hate you and I forgive you. If it was for self defense and a last resort to live then I cannot be mad and upset."  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 pm
He smiled back at her, sadly. "you truly have one heart, unlike any other. My life has taught me many lessons, and i cannot lie to you. I have, at one point, be overtaken by pride, and seeked revenge on someone, as well as made a slaughter out of a family, for mere money. I will help you out of here, and leave you in a nice village a bit away from here, that i know treats strangers as family, you will live hapilly there, i just know it. For now, please bear with me while we get out of here" he said, wrapping his hand over her shoulders, as they got to the last guard post, apperantly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 pm
She could forgive him, thinking he could start over new. She wanted him with her. Slowly she held back her tears as she kept up the act, staying silent and close to him.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm
They had a bit more trouble, and kazuki noticed they were starting to round up around them. "tsk" he said, looking around "may i ask why you are cornering us, good man?" he asked the head guard, who simply took out his sword "yes, because we have long ago figured out, that is the escaped woman of the lord, both you and her will die, NOW" he said, as the circle closed. He dropped the act "fine, if you insist, Alura, get on your knees, and dont get up, no matter what, until you see none of them standing" he said, slowly unsheathing his black swords  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm
Alura looked at him then nodded, getting down on her knees and curled into a ball, covering her head as she closed her eyes to not see. Fear surged through her as she hated that she had brought this upon him.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 pm
Hell broke loose on top of her. He massacred and killed any soldier that would come near his sword space. being unable to move around though, since he was protecthing her, he was easy prey for the arrows that were aimed at him. He finished the long shooters with the swords of the dead that were around him. He breathed heavily, still looking for enemies, his bdy bloody, and his arms pierced with many arrows  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm
When all would go quiet except for his breathing she would slowly look up, looking around to make sure all were gone then speak once it was all clear. "Kazuki. It's clear." She said, hoping he'd snap out of it.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 pm
his breathing slowly calmed down, and he winced in pain, holding one of his arms, the one with more arrows piercing it. He smiled at her, a trail of blood coming from the corner of his mouth. "thank you for the warning" he said, as he looked down, and started taking off the arrows from his body  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:00 am
She stood, reaching out and gently took his arm, having him sit down. "Sit please. Let me help." She said, removing arrows as well trying not to hurt him. As she helped him her hands started to glow white at the finger tips and her fingers. She didn't notice as the white color began to work on healing his wounds, the ones with the arrows removed began to mend and close. Then the wounds with arrows still in began to gently and painlessly remove them one by one and mend the wound as well.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 am
he noticed the glow in her fingers, but remained silent 'so, she can heal, huh? that is something incredible' he thought to himself, as he saw her serious, doing the job of healing him gently, with care. he smiled softly at her  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff