Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 pm
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
I got the dirty diana michael! wanna know something ironic? in spanish class, my spanish name is diana rofl ;]
what should i doo?

You could have this huge crush on Michael and you find out he's dating somebody else (Diana), so you go to Diana and beat the s**t outta her and keep Michael to yourself. smile
That's what I got.

I like the way you think lol =P

Thanks. I have a violent mind. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 pm
Okay, me gots a question!
Is the FanFic supposed to be an oneshot, or a multi-chaptered thing? I could go with either; I'm just wondering.

edyluewho

Friend

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
I got the dirty diana michael! wanna know something ironic? in spanish class, my spanish name is diana rofl ;]
what should i doo?

You could have this huge crush on Michael and you find out he's dating somebody else (Diana), so you go to Diana and beat the s**t outta her and keep Michael to yourself. smile
That's what I got.

haha, the girl that played the part of diana, and then the same girl in the way you make me feel, kinda bugs me, idk why though lol maybe cause she feels him up at the end..p=  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
what should i doo?

That's what I got.

haha, the girl that played the part of diana, and then the same girl in the way you make me feel, kinda bugs me, idk why though lol maybe cause she feels him up at the end..p=
That's the same girl?  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
what should i doo?

That's what I got.

That's the same girl?

It is? I don't care. The only thing I remember in that video was when Michael was humping the ground and yelling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
what should i doo?

That's what I got.

That's the same girl?

yeah i think sooo, like you can see her big hair in the beginning of it, and shes also very skinny so i think thats when they were going steady i guess  

FrenchLollipop

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

It is? I don't care. The only thing I remember in that video was when Michael was humping the ground and yelling.

that.was.hot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

that.was.hot

It was! It gave me 'gasms...lol... jk...  

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 pm
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

that.was.hot

I giggled at that part and yes....it was hot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

that.was.hot

It was! It gave me 'gasms...lol... jk...

me tooooo! lol
hmm...michaelgasms rofl =P  

FrenchLollipop

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

yeah i think sooo, like you can see her big hair in the beginning of it, and shes also very skinny so i think thats when they were going steady i guess
I never noticed it but I guess. I don't see why Michael would choose the same girl though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Invisible BloodyKitty
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

I never noticed it but I guess. I don't see why Michael would choose the same girl though.
but didnt they like eachother?  

FrenchLollipop

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

I don't know anything about that. sweatdrop Sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

That's the same girl?

haha i didnt expect you too lol ;]  

FrenchLollipop

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:50 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

haha i didnt expect you too lol ;]
Hey! I just watch the videos for Michael. I don't want to know about any girls that suck his face.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff