Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Comic Book Guy will be displeased... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm
I dunno. Just seems like everyone is being overly negative about this guy. For all we know, they could just let the company profit and suck some money up that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman
@Wylr: They aren't on different levels, they just do different things. There's nothing to be raging about until something bad happens. Y'know?

@Kuzo: I want it, just to see if it WOULD be good.

Marvel is more mature than Disney.
Marvel also has far fewer shitty Pop singers.

Disney also made Pirates of the Caribbean.

Which they killed with the last movie.

Last movie wasn't even bad. The second one was the longest seeming.

I'd also like to point out that Disney has many different departments. For example: The people who made the Lion King are in a different area of the company than the people who made PotC. And kind of like the people who made Toy Story are different from the people who made Hannah Montana.
There are many many many many different fields when it comes to Disney, which makes sense.

Don't generalize just because it's made by the same company. That's like saying that Frosted Flakes are the same as Eggo Waffles.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman
@Wylr: They aren't on different levels, they just do different things. There's nothing to be raging about until something bad happens. Y'know?

I'd also like to point out that Disney has many different departments. For example: The people who made the Lion King are in a different area of the company than the people who made PotC. And kind of like the people who made Toy Story are different from the people who made Hannah Montana.
There are many many many many different fields when it comes to Disney, which makes sense.

Don't generalize just because it's made by the same company. That's like saying that Frosted Flakes are the same as Eggo Waffles.
yay kuzo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman

They aren't?  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm
WylrPnufh
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon

They aren't?

ahurr  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman

Fine, whatever. You have a point...actually more than one.

But I still didn't like the last Pirates movie.  

Sir Codin

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman

That's true, but I'm only worried because we don't know what will happen. very unlike me to do this usually....

But The movies and such, are just SO good I think. I don't want them to stop, and i don;t know what Disney is going to do. Who knows, i might like this better, but i do doubt it... but it certainly might not suck, probably won't.... but I don;t know.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon

Fine, whatever. You have a point...actually more than one.

But I still didn't like the last Pirates movie.

Fine by me.  

Kuzodav

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 pm
Also: Just because Disney bought them doesn't mean that they're going to be doing all new stuff. I'd guess they're keeping a lot of the same employees, and maybe directing a few story arcs, but it's not like they bought Marvel, and then just are going to break it down and then resculpt it.

I figure if anything 'Marvel' projects will just be better funded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:40 pm
This explains the rash of drawings of Mickey as various Marvel characters.  

8Bit Jack

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 pm
8Bit Jack

My God, are you serious? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack

My God, are you serious? xd

titspics or gtfo  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 am
Allegro
You guys know you'll change your tune when Pixar Presents: Deadpool comes out.
Well, I love Deadpool, and I love PIXAR, but the two do not mix. They'd make it way too kid-friendly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 am
Super Cheesio
Allegro
Well, I love Deadpool, and I love PIXAR, but the two do not mix. They'd make it way too kid-friendly.
How do you know? All you people act like Disney is incapable of making anything that isn't g-rated.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 am
Nomega
Super Cheesio
Allegro
How do you know? All you people act like Disney is incapable of making anything that isn't g-rated.
...But it's true.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces