Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ dreamz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Cara the Sweet
I can add one just had it last night thats somewhat weird.

From what I remember I was at his house helping with a dinner he was having and some very rude lady that looked slightly like Debbie Rowe and Michael got into a fight because she decided the fries were too salty and didn't like the other stuff, when she left a good portion of the group did too I'm guessing they were her friends. Michael sat down and put his head in his hands I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder saying "Well it may not have gone right but at least it was interesting." He laughed and said "I'm glad I have a friend like you," then gave me a hug and we started to clean up.

That's all I remember but the thing I found the weirdest was during the dream I felt like I could actually taste the food{that's why I knew the fries were salty but not too salty}, felt my hand on his shoulder like I could feel the fabric and his shoulder through it and when he hugged me, and I could swear I smelt whatever cologne he was wearing.

wow that's different 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I used to write all of my dreams down.
I was trying to attempt to remember my dreams, and I found ou online that if you write your dreams down as soon as you wake up from one. You can start remembering more of your dreams....I dont know how it works but it does.
humans dream at least 3 dreams everynight. You could've been dreaming about Michael and you never know, because your brain doesn't remember dreams alot unless you show that you really want too...so you have to train yourr brain to remember your dreams.
but trust me it works. after I got used to doing this, I started remebering at least one dream a night...I suggest getting a small spiral bound notebooks, they're good dream journals.

oh training my brain... oh dear sweatdrop
but trying that wob't hurt =)
thank you
I believe I have a notebook somewhere...I'll find one tomorrow If I have tie

lolol smile you're welcome
I need to get into the habit of doing that again. My brain got untrained, I guess I got lazy lol. sweatdrop
But some dreams you would normally forget, I have found out to be...interesting....

I put wob't instead of won't lolz
so that ones that we forget are like the best or just weird?

Some of the best ones are forgotten. But there is some weird ones.
I took psychology last year, and when we go to sleep, our brain does something similar to filing away information. While it is doing this, we dream during REM, Your brain usually tends to file the dreams as unimportant, and you wont remember them, unless you train your brain differently.
It's hard though. Even if you wake up in the middle of the night, with a dream, you should write it down. the more you write down, the more you'll remember. Just like anything else you do, the more you practice, the better you get at something.

ok so I have another question about dreams
On Tuesday and Wensday I had dreams with this guy I used to like
It was random because I barely speak to him anymore (we used to be best friends, then he kinda screwed me over) and those two days I didn't see him at school
So I'm pretty sure I'm over this guy, so I'm just wondering why I would have dreams with him, because up until now, I've never had a dream with him.  

UnKnown Bitter

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I used to write all of my dreams down.
I was trying to attempt to remember my dreams, and I found ou online that if you write your dreams down as soon as you wake up from one. You can start remembering more of your dreams....I dont know how it works but it does.
humans dream at least 3 dreams everynight. You could've been dreaming about Michael and you never know, because your brain doesn't remember dreams alot unless you show that you really want too...so you have to train yourr brain to remember your dreams.
but trust me it works. after I got used to doing this, I started remebering at least one dream a night...I suggest getting a small spiral bound notebooks, they're good dream journals.

oh training my brain... oh dear sweatdrop
but trying that wob't hurt =)
thank you
I believe I have a notebook somewhere...I'll find one tomorrow If I have tie

I need to get into the habit of doing that again. My brain got untrained, I guess I got lazy lol. sweatdrop
But some dreams you would normally forget, I have found out to be...interesting....

I took psychology last year, and when we go to sleep, our brain does something similar to filing away information. While it is doing this, we dream during REM, Your brain usually tends to file the dreams as unimportant, and you wont remember them, unless you train your brain differently.
It's hard though. Even if you wake up in the middle of the night, with a dream, you should write it down. the more you write down, the more you'll remember. Just like anything else you do, the more you practice, the better you get at something.

It was random because I barely speak to him anymore (we used to be best friends, then he kinda screwed me over) and those two days I didn't see him at school
So I'm pretty sure I'm over this guy, so I'm just wondering why I would have dreams with him, because up until now, I've never had a dream with him.

I've had sexual dreams about michael all thourgh out my teen years lolol
but once a boy broke up with me cuz when he was kissing me and I said "oh michael" his name was jiff. xP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

but once a boy broke up with me cuz when he was kissing me and I said "oh michael" his name was jiff. xP

lol wow you serious?  

UnKnown Bitter

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

lol wow you serious?

yeah he was like the kool sk8ter boi and he liked me we went out when I was 16. that happened and he thought I was cheating on him i told him no. and he said then what? I told him! I was the school joke v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

lol wow you serious?

yeah he was like the kool sk8ter boi and he liked me we went out when I was 16. that happened and he thought I was cheating on him i told him no. and he said then what? I told him! I was the school joke v.v

So wait you told him about Mike and then he told people?!
that's not kool at all  

UnKnown Bitter

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 am
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

lol wow you serious?

that's not kool at all

yeah.. people stopped talking after the year was over and a kid got caught masterbating. so it was him not me [thank god] but I still hear it here and there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Didn't he do the Salsa or something in '' Blood On The Dancefloor''?

Some to think of it, he may have! Great video by the way. I'll have to watch it to see for sure.  

BluJayWay

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

lol wow you serious?

that's not kool at all

yeah.. people stopped talking after the year was over and a kid got caught masterbating. so it was him not me [thank god] but I still hear it here and there.

oh wow... that's terrible  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 pm
Ohh, I fergot to post this earlier>.<
But I had a dream with Michael in it Yesterday night <3
It was short from what I can remember.
But Michael, me, and someone else that I can't remember were at Knotts Berry Farm (amusement park)
Then all of a sudden the other person who I am with is ouklling mw by the arm and saying we have to leave. Then Michael is just standing there, while she was yanking me, we walked by him then I stroked his face all gently and what not (:
Them he smiled and bit his lip <3
He looked like this.
User Image  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 pm
ohh that sounds nice ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ohh that sounds nice ^_^

I'm so happy he finally popped up in one of my dreams.I could feel how soft his skin was and everything <3
I hope I have another tonight.  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 pm
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
ohh that sounds nice ^_^

I'm so happy he finally popped up in one of my dreams.I could feel how soft his skin was and everything <3
I hope I have another tonight.

wow that's awesome!
I haven't had a dream with him in a while  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 pm
Cra_zeey854
But Michael, me, and someone else that I can't remember were at Knotts Berry Farm (amusement park)
Then all of a sudden the other person who I am with is ouklling mw by the arm and saying we have to leave. Then Michael is just standing there, while she was yanking me, we walked by him then I stroked his face all gently and what not (:
He looked like this.
User Image

Thats a nice dream.

I had a couple dreams about Michael too. But I forgot them.
The only parts I remember in the dreams were him doing "stuff" to me.

LIKE I HAD ONE DREAM, and Michael and I were like INSIDE the Mario game but it looked realistic, not old and pixelated. And we were jumping mushrooms and turtles, and the background sound is the Mario theme song. And he pulled me behind some giant leaf/grass thing, and we totally did "stuff". cool
He looked like how he did in his Thriller era. And he had a blue military jacket on. I`m just too lazy to show a picture. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
He looked like this.
User Image

Thats a nice dream.

I had a couple dreams about Michael too. But I forgot them.
The only parts I remember in the dreams were him doing "stuff" to me.

LIKE I HAD ONE DREAM, and Michael and I were like INSIDE the Mario game but it looked realistic, not old and pixelated. And we were jumping mushrooms and turtles, and the background sound is the Mario theme song. And he pulled me behind some giant leaf/grass thing, and we totally did "stuff". cool
He looked like how he did in his Thriller era. And he had a blue military jacket on. I`m just too lazy to show a picture. xD

woah kinky much?
xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas