Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 pm
Nao took another bite before looking to Kagami who.. seemed off. He smiled though. "Just fine. I've got more than enough so feel free to have some if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm
"Ah? Really! Thanks!!" Kagami happily reached over and took a piece of what he had. "Mmm... It's good!" He laughed. He knew he was acting off... but he didn't really pay it much mind and took another sip of sake.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 pm
He guessed that Kagami was used to the taste of sake, unlike himself. "Mhm. I get it all the time." He tilted his head to get a look at Kagami's food.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 pm
"Really? Well it's good!" He saw Nao looking at his own food. "You wanna try anything?" Kagami smiled. "I don't mind, try anything you want!"  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Nao thought about it as he looked over the others food. "Shumai." He muttered as he stared down at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:04 pm
"Shumai, huh...? Okay!" Kagami nodded. He picked up a piece with his chopsticks, dipped it in some soy sauce and held it out for Nao to eat. "Here ya go!"  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm
Nao watched curiously as he picked the food up. He looked to the chopsticks and then up at Kagami and then back to the food itself. He took a bite, his eyes tearing up a little as he swallowed. "It's hot!" He then laughed, "But good."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm
"Ha ha! You have to be more careful to not burn yourself!"Kagami laughed. "But I'm glad you like it! It really is good, isn't it?" He then went back to eating. The alcohol was definitely getting to him. Usually he'd never share eating utensils, but this time he didn't care.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Nao covered his mouth to prevent him from commenting on the fact that he might just get Kagami sick if he used those utensils.. He figured it didn't matter. Besides, he would have noticed any other time anyway. He nodded back, "I can still feel it in my throat." He cleared it as he said that, but smiled and laughed back. Oh dear, his friend was acting kind of funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm
"Ah, do you?" Kagami laughed. "Well drink something then! ....But not sake. You don't like and I think we're out, anyway..." Kagami picked up the bottle and looked into it, shaking it slightly. "Yup... empty..." He sighed.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 pm
Nao stared at him. "You drank it all?! Already!" He patted his friend on the shoulder. "I'll just stick with water, thanks." He smiled uneasily at Kagami as he drank a bit of water he'd gotten earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:05 pm
"Hmm... yeah... it's gone... maybe I should get more...? Nah... probably not... maybe I'll get some water...." He stared at the glass that Nao drank from and took a drink himself. Clearly, his brain was too fuzzy to fear the germs. "You know, Nao... You're my best friend..." He took Nao's hand with a big smile.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm
Nao looked horrified. He was drinking his water! Was he crazy? No, just.. drunk. He was about to raise his hand in protest but Kagami got to it instead. He looked up at him. "Yeah, I know." He blinked, "You're my best friend too."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 pm
He took the hand in his possession and held it up to his cheek and gently rubbed his cheek against Nao's hand. "You know, you're the most important person to me..." He continued to nuzzle the hand with a silly smile.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm
He watched him with a puzzled smile. "Am I?" He asked sheepishly, kind of surprised. Nao wiggled his fingers for a moment, trying to figure out if Kagami really had his hand.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff