Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 am
I... never really liked Sonic...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am
ShisoVienna90

Why can't Nintendo just buy Sonic or something...? To take it out of its misery, really...

In order for that to happen, Nintendo would have to buy Sega itself and then Sega would become a second party company to Nintendo. That means that whatever new games come from Sega, they're going to be on whatever Nintendo system is up at the time. That sounds like a good idea actually.  

wariodude128

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm
wariodude128
ShisoVienna90

Why can't Nintendo just buy Sonic or something...? To take it out of its misery, really...

In order for that to happen, Nintendo would have to buy Sega itself and then Sega would become a second party company to Nintendo. That means that whatever new games come from Sega, they're going to be on whatever Nintendo system is up at the time. That sounds like a good idea actually.

Yess, yes it is  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:20 pm
Super Cheesio
Seriously though...
User Image
I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought it looked like Dora the Explorer. confused  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 pm
It's about fawkin' time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 am
I'm just waiting for sonic team to go WHOOPS and to post a new video of a 3D adventure filled with useless new characters and werehogs.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:50 am
Awesome Tree
I'm just waiting for sonic team to go WHOOPS and to post a new video of a 3D adventure filled with useless new characters and werehogs.

Based on some of those quasi-Dr. Seuss platform designs, the art direction could either be really cool or kind of tacky and not Sonic-like.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 am
Waynebrizzle
Awesome Tree

Based on some of those quasi-Dr. Seuss platform designs, the art direction could either be really cool or kind of tacky and not Sonic-like.
Those weren't from the real game.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 am
Awesome Tree
It'd fit in well with the Sonic Cycle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 am
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Awesome Tree

Those weren't from the real game.
Fish is right. needlemouse.com is fan-made.  

Super Cheesio

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 pm
Lol. Wonder wonder wonder... will they actually make another great game like in the beginning?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff