Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Bleach Lovers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is Your Favorite Bleach Bad Guy?
  Sosuke Aizen
  Gin Ichimaru
  Kaname Tousen
  Stark
  Ulquiorra
  Nnoitora
  Grimmjow
  Szayel
View Results

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 am
Spectra Katsuni
*looks at poll* Aw come on! Why is it Ulquiorra and Gin that are in the lead?! What about Grimmjow, Szayel, Stark, and Aizen?! They kick a**!

As much as I like Grimmjow (and I do like him. I'm trying to cos play as him!) I like Ulquiorra a bit more. As for Aizen, I don't like him at all. As smart as he is and how well he plans things out, he just doesn't care for anyone. Although I do like how calm he can be. "Yes we are under attack. Drink your tea first!" He kinda reminds me of my friend Kyle. LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 am
Speaking of Bleach, today is Saturday (technically Sunday). I've got anime! And Bleach is one of them. Hurray for new English dubbed episodes!  

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm
Thedevilmaster
Spectra Katsuni
*looks at poll* Aw come on! Why is it Ulquiorra and Gin that are in the lead?! What about Grimmjow, Szayel, Stark, and Aizen?! They kick a**!

As much as I like Grimmjow (and I do like him. I'm trying to cos play as him!) I like Ulquiorra a bit more. As for Aizen, I don't like him at all. As smart as he is and how well he plans things out, he just doesn't care for anyone. Although I do like how calm he can be. "Yes we are under attack. Drink your tea first!" He kinda reminds me of my friend Kyle. LOL!

Ah, but I like a lot of characters of Bleach too, but I can only vote once so I voted for Grimmjow. About the thing with Sosuke and the attacking and drinking tea, yeah, I love that, it's hilarious. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm
Thedevilmaster
Speaking of Bleach, today is Saturday (technically Sunday). I've got anime! And Bleach is one of them. Hurray for new English dubbed episodes!

I'm the same way, I like the English dubbed episodes, that way I'm not staring at the subs, but I've watched all 242 episodes so far. Well anyway, I can't wait for the 4th box set to come out.  

Galiel Kaicho

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm
Spectra Katsuni
Thedevilmaster

I'm the same way, I like the English dubbed episodes, that way I'm not staring at the subs, but I've watched all 242 episodes so far. Well anyway, I can't wait for the 4th box set to come out.

I think I'm up to 150. I missed one or two cuz my dvr only recorded one of the two that played. I tried to catch up on those episodes but all the ones I watched were full episodes and since the ones that are being showed on Cartoon Network are "fillers" (Really two "fillers" = 1 episode or something like that). So I'm pretty sure I'm caught up. It's not like they don't spend the first half of the "filler" telling you what happened anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm
On Cartoon Network, well really Adult Swim, we are up to episode 158 or somewhere close to that. But I've caught up to Japan's schedule.  

Galiel Kaicho

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 pm
I'm not really sure where I'm at now that they stopped putting what episode it is in the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:36 pm
yeah, they do that from time to time, you just have to get used to it.  

Galiel Kaicho

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 pm
Rae932
bleach is so awesome, both the anime and manga are good. i really like the new anime filler though, its actually worth watching. does anybody have anyguesses to who muramasa belongs too? i think its kenpachi, muramasa says he killed his owner, and we havent seen kenpachi at all...
Kenpachi's got some relevance yet in the manga, so it's less than feasible to kill him in a filler arc. THat said, Bleach does make a solid effort to put it's filler to use for the series, and the first movie didn't seem impossible, the way that the Dragonball Z movies did, in terms of fitting it into canon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 pm
you know, I'd like to know who Muramasa's owner is too..  

Galiel Kaicho

Willhelm Von Sinrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 am
Ok, I'll admit I haven't been up to date on Bleach, but I will say my fave character from when I last saw it is Kenpachi Zaraki, sorry Ichigo but Kenny rulez the town.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm
Kenpachi's pretty cool, but I like Byakuya more than him.  

Galiel Kaicho

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Spectra Katsuni
Kenpachi's pretty cool, but I like Byakuya more than him.

Agreed! Although Kenpachi has a massive amount of spiritual pressure, Byakuya at least knows his zanpakuto's name. I like Byakuay's Banki (although it's pink).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Ok, I have officially found out that Kenpachi is NOT Muramasa's owner! I figured he wasn't, Kenpachi wouldn't die so easily, and since he shows up in episode 244, now we know he isn't his owner.  

Galiel Kaicho

Grim_Hashi88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:52 pm
It wouldn't have made sense if Kubo Tite showed Kenpachi's zanpakto in the anime filler than in the actual manga; which by the way made me laugh. If you haven't read it, go read the latest chapter! (If you want to...hahah)  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff