Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
How did u start watching death note >?< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayelen Keehl

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 am
My ex fiance and I were hanging out at his house and he popped in the Death Note movie. (The first one) I had my attention focused....else where...(What? His dog wouldn't stop licking my face! sweatdrop ) but Ryuk kinda sorta stuck with me. I remembered him like, almost a year later and looked it up online...'nuff said. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 pm
i asked my obsessed friend if i could borrow the first three cuz i had been meaning to read them. Then i read them in one day and demanded the next three. finished the series in 6 days (including the BB murders and almost the How to Read). i've only watched the first episode.  

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Watchoutfer1313

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Watch: I didn't want to sleep and started watching late night TV 3am came around with death note, from the first episode i saw i was hooked. I have most of the manga, and The LABB muder books.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm
Kuya Win (older brother Winston) got me into anime and also introduced tons of other anime to me including Death Note. After watching a few episodes of Death Note I got stuck and addicted to watching it. its a bit interesting...But I also watched it so I could see L x3 WOO HOO!!  

-kellybellyRAWR-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Anis-Fey-

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 am
I saw the movie on Hottopic.com and wanted to watch the anime before I bought the movie. i stayed up till like 2am every night just watching episodes smile
now Im reading the manga  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm
I started watching Deathnote on Adult Swim when it first came out. The name caught my eye. And sice my mother told me not to watch it, it made me love it even more  

Her Silent Cries

Unforgotten_Cookiez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 am
A friend showed me a video of Kenichi Matsyuma and... well hes gorgeous, so she gave me the movie to watch and i fell in love with Death Note heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm
well it was about 12:30 and a new anime on bionix popped up and i thought why not? so i watched it and i was like this is cool. eventually it became routine for me to watch it razz btw i really disliked the second deathnote liveaction movie >< such a dissapointment  

bookmasterpj

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hikari_x00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm
In a simple Japanese Channel called ANIMAX!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:20 am
by accident.... sweatdrop  

sendosama

Enimsaja

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm
One of my friends told me how awesome it is and she said i had to watch so one day i was up super late and decided to watch it and i loved it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:28 am
I was sick and depressed half way through my freshman year in the dorms, and so I stayed up all night and I stumbled upon Its greatness by the power of AdultSwim ^.^ loved it ever since, made me happy to be in college... and I kinda look like L so that helped o.O  

Aerosthenes

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Watercoulour

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm
I used to record my shows and Death Note appeared so i started watching it and it went wacky so i gave up. I didnt start watching until the episode where Light killed Naomi and i had a OO face. Since then i had watched it every saturday wif mah other shows :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Watchoutfer1313
Watch: I didn't want to sleep and started watching late night TV 3am came around with death note, from the first episode i saw i was hooked. I have most of the manga, and The LABB muder books.

Beyond Birthday FTW!  

Watercoulour

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

baikeno999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:03 pm
I saw the 1st episode on Adult Swi and tought it would be an interesting series.

And it was!!!!  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces