Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 pm
Still red in the face, Asa giggled nervously as he flashed his million dollar smile. "Thank you! Thank you!" she said in a high pitched voice, only apparent when she was feeling skittish. She plopped down in a chair, still laughing mechanically. Then it eventually died down, but as Asa twiddled her fingers a little shyly, still red, she looked away.

"S-so....what's up with...crime and stuff?" she asked awkwardly. She'd love to join the Titans, it would be a wonderful start to her career as a heroine...but they were the best. And Asa had only really started. The most use she'd ever had with her special jets were at a wind power plant.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 pm
"Yes, Aurora. I know what you mean," answered Azar and walked away to the passengers place. He then checked all the seats and was thankfully glad that they were all safe. "They're All Perfect!" he yelled.

Nightfire watched Asa as she laughed and smiled again. "Your welcome," he said and put the aid kit away. "Oh, crime fighting. Hm, well lets just say its both tough and good. Although it does keep us all on our toes," he answered. He then stood in front of her and asked politely, "So what can you do exactly? And where did you come from?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Asa held up her hands, revealing the jet holes. "I'm a rocket girl!" she said excitedly, "Watch," she held up her left hand, "In order to propel myself and produce jet streams," the left hand immediately began to suck in air, "I use my hands to suck in the air, or hand. And then," she held up her right hand, where air began blowing out, "It comes out! The same way an octopus propels itself!"

She plopped down once again proudly. "I used to work in a wind power plant up north. Sometimes we had still days and they'd need me to fuel the city." she picked at her nails, "I knocked around a couple villians up there too...but nothin' special...just petty theives really...only..." she trailed off. She wasn't sure how to approach the subject of become a super-heroine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Nightfire listen to Asa's words and was interested. "Hm, very interesting," he said kindly. "I say a girl like you can be useful for Titans like us. Of course it's not my job to make you a Titan. It unless you want to be one of course and it's also my sister's say so. After all she is leader," he explained.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm
Aurora heard Azar and yelled back, "Ok!" She then payed attention to what she was doing and said, "Well everything is good from here." She then ran out the room and towards Azar. "How about we get the others on board now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:10 am
"Really?!" squeaked Asa in excitement, jumping right up, before ducking down again, "I-Uh...I mean...if you really want to..."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm
"Well, you caught us right in time before we all went off on a misson. Let's go to the roof and see what my sister has to say," said Nightfire. "So what do you say?" he asked as he started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 am
"Yeah! Totally!" she said excitedly. She stopped for a moment, picking up her travelling bags from where'd she'd left them, before scurrying eagerly after Nightfire, occasionally spurting high up from her excitement steaming through the soles of her shoes.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 am
Nightfire smiled at Asa and lead her to the roof where the others were. When he arrived, he walked to his sister Nightstar and said, "Dear sister. We have a visitor and hopefully an new member to the team. Her name is Asa and she can be a good addition to the team."

Azar looked to Aurora and smiled. "Sure," he said. "I'll go tell them," as he walkd out of the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Nightstar looked to her brother as he walked in and the new comer. "Asa huh," she said and took a good look at her. She walked to the new girl, out out her hand and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Nightstar as you might heard of me. Leader of the Teen Titans. And I can see you met my little brother."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm
"N-Niiiice to meet you..." stuttered Asa as she shook hands with Nightstar. She felt a little...shabby, in her dusty, grunge clothes while the girl opposite was positively glowing.

"I-I'd like to help anyway I can! Ma'am!" she added quickly, shaking her hand a little tighter and more vigorously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm
Azar stepped onto the roof and was ready to tell Nightstar and the others something until he saw a new person. It was a girl and seemed very new and watched as Nightstar shook hands with her. He then walked to Nightfire's side and stood there quiet.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Nightstar felt the girl's grip on her hand bit it did not harm her since well she's part tameran and human. She's not that venerable to normal pain. But then she released the girl's hand and smiled on gently as soon as she saw Azar standing next to her brother. Nightstar then looked back at Asa and asked, "So what is it that you can do?" Then placing her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:59 am
"Well I'm-" she then paused, taking a good look at her hands and feet. Then, looking a little hopeful at her to-be leader-

"Actually...do you mind if I give you a proper demonstration?"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm
Nightstar stared at the girl, awaiting for an answer. "Sure," said Nightstar. She wanted to make this quick but didn't dare to rush the girl.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff