Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Show your Drawings and stories here..... 1000k give away: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like to draw?
  I love to draw
  Its ok
  I hate to draw but I like to see them
View Results

Maracate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image

This is a picture of Zanna, one of the main charries in my comic. I mostly drew this to work on hand positions, cause I cant draw them. or feet. or shading. or wrinkles, in anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am
~My SHARPIE Arts*. I draw Manga But These Sharpie Art will Be My Entry This Time.

User Image

Jacob biggrin rawn for my bf's best friend, AND for Team Jacob,lol

User Image

Cody: Another Friend Good Friend

User Image

Shaderz: Drawn for my bro Shaderz00, as a Christmas Gift,lol

User Image

Wayne: My Bf, Love 'em

Thats it for my Sharpie Arts so far.

Max S Clasherz

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Insignificant Beauty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:59 pm
ying/yang a couple art I did for a friend ^.^

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
Another one of my works. It is drawn from another Itachi pic but not copied and I like to point that out. I'm not stealing anyones art ^.^
Thank you and Enjoy the view.  

Insignificant Beauty

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 pm
uumm did you REALLY mean 1000K?? If SO that's a LOT of cash...or did you mean 1K which is 1000??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
This was for my rp and gulid called war of wonderland and i play the queen of hearts in it and malice on here is the guild creator her username is oxyg
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!  

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tuktsuki-tama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm
well here's a pic i did of xTreason and my avi around Valentines Day

User Image

if you wanna check anything else out theres a link to my DA in my sig. But there isn't a lot there.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 am
lesseee...you said story. prepare to die.

ANGELUS CHRONICALS
Book Three: Seed of Evil

Prologue
BOOM! Dirt, metal, and trees fly in all directions. For about ten miles everything is destroyed or burned. When the smoke clears there is a five mile wide crater, right where the explosion originated. a shape was in the center of the crater, it is a person. After a few seconds the person stands up slowly, looking around. On the ground he sees the outline of a sword. He brushes away the dirt and picks up the sword. He looks around some more,"...where am i?" he tooks one last look and jumps into the distance. Soon, another man walks into the debri, dressed in a black cloak, no other clothes able to be seen, with a bit of red hair showing. He stands right where the man was, mumbled somthing incoherant, and ran off towards the other man.

Chapter 1: Lousy Beginnning
Land was flying past his eyes as if the earth was fleeing him. The wind pushed against him at an incredible force, though it didn't seem to affect him much. A figure with a sword stands in the distance, ready to strike. Jake draws his sword and blocks, stopping his flight almost instantly. It was the man that had fled from the destruction of the facility. He was wearing tattered rags, his brown hair in an almost blown back look, and dark purple eyes. Jake was suprised at the speed, but not enough to pause, so he took three quick slashes at the man...all were blocked. He jumps back, prepared for another strike, but he doesnt attack yet. "Who are you and why are you fighting me?" The strange man replies,"to test you." He held up his sword in a challenge. Jake asks, "what is your name?" The man lowers his sword in preparation to charge"you need not know my name, and neither do i need yours...yet." He charges foward to slash. He was blocked, attacked again, and blocked again. He jumps to the side as jake charges in a flurry of sword slashes. Jake points his sword forward as is fingers flow through the air angelic runes flowing ththrough the air, casting Judgement Beam at the man. Then raises his sword holding back the beam, redirecting it into the ground with his sword, it hits the ground a safe distance away, scorching it. The man pulls out a sack, opens it and looks over his shoulder, then quickly put it away. "Sorry, but i must leave. my name is Shade by the way, what is yours?" the man says suddenly. Jake replies, "Jake, but..." Shade leaves before he can say more.
Just then the other man wearing a black cloak with red hair ran in...right through a rock, which split into a few hundred peices. "Dammit i missed him." he glances at Jake"you! did you see the one who escaped?" jake replies, "yah, whats it to you?" "the man is a blasted killer now tell me where he went!" Jake sheathes his sword saying" ahh, my name is Jake, what is yours?" he holds out his hand for a handshake. "My name... is Gherik, now just tell me where the damn killer went." he keeps his hands at his side, he hated touching. Jake looks dissapointed and retracts his hand,"Let me help you catch that killer." Gherik sighed,"This talking is getting annoying. Very well you can help, now lead on." Jake walked up to gherik and held out his left hand, expanding his wings,"grab on and hold tight." Gherik grins,"you think i cant keep up? Go on fool." "Hm, ok" he flies off to the north-east. Gherik seems to just dissapear from where he was standing, there was a trail of dust following Jake on the ground.

In little time, they start to catch up with Shade. Shade stops on a plateu, turning around with his sword out. Jake lands on the ground somewhat near Shade, while Gherik...runs into a wall, and exits on the plateu, right next to Jake. Jake steps foward, closer but far enough away to get his sword out if he was attacked, saying,"so are you going to come quietly?" He swings his hand in front of him, making a silver dagger jut out from his hand,"or am i going to have to play serious?". Gherik stands there looking bored."Your lines are pathetic..." Jake exclaims"Hey your the one who asked for help!" Gherik glares at him,"I asked where this guy went, not for help, you voluntered." Jake just growls under his breath. Shade inturrupts, pulling the sack from his back"And now we continue this."
Shade flings out five bright green orbs from the bag at the two. Jake flung himself back to dogde them, while a barrier of extremely strong metal forms in front of Gherik, which the orbs skid off of, leaving streaks of red on the metal. Jake sees what Gherik does,"Woah!" He then backflips onto his feet, drawing his swords. Gherik retracts the metal back into his body, slowly incase its needed quickly, and just watches boredly, "pathetic." The plasma orbs, fly back to Shade, hovering in slots in his sword. Gherik dissapears into the plateu, the holde covered with extrememley thick metal.Jake assumes Gherik has a plan and charges foward with his sword and slices at Shade. Shade blocks the slice with his own sword. Thin metal spikes appear from the ground and converge where Shade is standing, Jake jumping out of the way. Then... the spikes stop before they hit shade.They were melted.
The sun get blocked out with green lights coming from Shade's bag, then they start scattering in every direction, though not aimed at anyone. "Now im playing serious." Five more orbs hover on more slots on the other side of the sword. Gherik is on the other side of the plateu, covered comepletely in a sphere of metal. Shade jumps up, gathering spheres on his sword, then slams it down onto the sphere of metal. When the sword strikes the metal, it bounces off, the orbs scattering away from it. Shade jumps back away from the orb and turns sideways to view booth as Jake stops running toward him. Gherik exits the metal sphere just holding his sword out to the side to try and run Shade through. Shade blocks with his own sword, orbs start to collect at the collision point, then he holds the orbs there as he raises his sword to attack. Meanwhile Jake glides towards him.
Gherik tries to hold Shade where he is with his sword, while also trying to spear him with metal from his body. Shade jumps back from the spears, while forcing some orbs at Jake. The orbs graze part of Jake's body, burning him. Whithin seconds the burns start healing.
Shade spoke suddenly. "I'm sorry, I do not have anymore time to play with you. I must leave now." Gherik grinned as he said this. "But you aren't dead yet." Shade also starts grinning, while he collects the spheres in a large wall in front of him.
Gherik throws a knife made of his metal quickly through the wall, dispersing the orbs slightly. Shade, however, is many plateus in the distance, too far to catch now.
Jake looks off where Shade had gone dissapointedly, as he sheathes his sword. "Damn he's too far now."
Gherik flops onto his back...onto hard rock, though he doesn't seem to notice. "No one is too far, but I'll admit the battle was going nowhere. I'm thinking I should follow though, lest I don't get paid."
Suddenly, a beeping noise comes from Jake's watch. Jake then looks at it and quickly presses a button on it, revealing a hologram over it. Gherik ignores Jake completely, just staring at nothing. Jake quickly disperses the hologram on the watch, then looking at Gherik he asks, "You just gunna lay there all day?"
"Yes." Gherik replies simply. "Ok... I've got things to do." Jake lifts off the ground and flies away.

do i win? xd  

Lily Rosen

Invisible Lover

6,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

danney111

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHH SO MUCH SPAM IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm
http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/Shadow-37/My Drawings/Picture-1.jpg
Not one of my best ones, but i will out it up anyway  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Gallo Giro

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 pm
edit: aww crap its not suppoesd to be this small!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm
First avi art I finished, its closer to done on my paper, i just havent updated it, sorry for the size sweatdrop
User Image  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Ninja Zr1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:55 pm
Vanna1994
First avi art I finished, its closer to done on my paper, i just havent updated it, sorry for the size sweatdrop
User Image

---------------

This is my first post in this Guild. I'm happy. 8D

Anyways I like this piece. You can see erase lines, but I like it. It almost looks like a hidden characteristic of the character on the page. Or a shadow. o3o

I would post some of mine, but the scanner is messed up at the moment. Will have it fixed by tomorrow. (Maybe.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 pm
I drew this when my Lilac Summer account was my main.

User Image

i also have two poems:

Mothers

Kind and Slender
Love so Tender
Will never Render
To give up as her child's Defender

Humanity Has Fallen

Everywhere there is devastation
War rages in every nation
We are nature's worst creation
The world will end