Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akidnightmare

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am
Lol im not mutch on a talker(no duh) but i play games and do jackass style suff at home or with friends from school
im in 8th grade and now 14.
I need 50k plz gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 am
Oh and i forgot how does this guide get u gold? r u hacker or have some giant free gold ur giving away?  

akidnightmare

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

m e l o d i c c r a y o n

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm
i will tell u lataaaaa!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm
BB g d
well, i just start bout 2 months ago.
I'm in H.S..freshman..yep, class of 2013!!!
I'm new to this..my first form that I join.. surprised

ello meh name sharlene a. horne nickname is sam
age is 12 love animals

sexyangelgal33

sup plz add me to be ur friend plz plz plz bye!!

i pwn to much

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm
my names kayla im 16 i live in New York i cant live without out music my family and friends and dont forget music thats pretty much me! if want to know more pm me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 pm
Hello. I'm sorry but I just joined here on this Forum. I need gold but I thought this might help me. Well that's what I heard from my friends. Anywho, about me, I'm a tomboyish girly-girl and that I am asian. I'm sorry to those you hate asian people. I love Asia and that someday I would go to Japan and Korea. 4laugh I make friends but unless I concerder them as my family. What ever nationality, I would make tht person as part of my family circle if that peson is worthy enough for me. I have cousins that go here and atleast one of my blood-related sister is here on gaia. I also go to Imvu if whoever cares. lol.  

UsakoChanDesu

2,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_peace12_xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:23 pm
I NEED MONEY SOOOOOOOOO BAD HELP ME PLEASE  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm
i need 12 k please hi i'm bubbles and i dream for world peace and i luv to sing and school and soccer i'm new to guilds  

Xx_peace12_xX

demon_kat7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm
hey i am ariana and well i am hard to explain i am a lil bit syco i was in a isylem 4 about 1 year and i will tell u y over pm i have 5 pets one snake i love anime and full metal i will listen to any music u throw at me my fave is simple plan and green dayi have 1 sis and 1 brother i am the oldest i am the toughest and i have a maniac after me...i am a cat demon and well i just if u want to know more pm me ok  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 pm
well im 13 and i live in California. Im an avid gamer and reader. I'm trying to buy 7 shibuya nobodys so I can look like Roxas. all together ive calculated is about 13mil. So im hoping this guild will help me achieve my dream avi. biggrin My real name is Tanner. I have 3 pets, a cat and 2 dogs. I have a half brother and a little brother. I'm in 8th grade and not the most popular person ever but ehh im happy.  

lxXUltimaXxl

Bame Dark Wolf Goddess

Magnetic Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am
Hey Hey ppl!
The names Bame(bay-may).
Ima lot like lindsey.
I have a lot of animal. I can't tell u how many yet bc mi hampster just have babies. I'm 14 never got held back (sorry). I'm in the 9th grade and im aslo in this program called IB for intelligent young students. So yeah I guest I can say that im pretty smart. I only have 5 bros. I have no sister and no female cusins. Im mi grandma's only grand daughter. Im not to fond of preppy ppl! Sorry if ur a prep, but that's just me. Sometimes I can sound and look emo, but that's just bc I'll having either a really good day or a horribly bad day. So yeah I hope to meet and hangout with all of you soon! biggrin
TTYL!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 pm
im kim, im 12 and im going to be 13 soon. im in the 7 grade and i need 1000000 gold!  

Zyr Spiritus

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pyroman301

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 am
I'm a junior in high school 7th gread to be exzache. I need gold so I can buy Fremere's Guard 8th Gen 345,000g . I love fantasy. my fave clolors are red,black,blue,white,pink,lime green, i have 2 dogs mikey,and katey, i need a lot of gold im poor i have 0 gold,and my avi is 30 days old.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 am
Wats up, my Name's jeremy I like rock metal and jazz, my fav colors are red and black and i like to play the drums  

Jurashii Daisuke

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Mexican 5lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm
well my nick name is MiMi
i love tutles cats dogs and other ani,mal im kinda into pokemon
im shy u could say i talk way more on heer than in reel life me mexican as u can c dat about it for me the rest i am not alowed to tell u parents orders lol  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff