Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
Kingdom Hearts Hurt/Heal Game! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You do realize there are some names missing right?
  Of course I do...oh wait that was Kingdom Hearts II...I think...
  Nope didn't even notice...*slaughters someone*
  I'll never say! *Jumps into a black hole while doing battle cry*
  *Leaps into the middle of the fray kicks arse then yoinks gold*
View Results

Jealous_Monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 pm
uses guillotine to lop off Belle's head (hurtx2)

{Dude a little annoying? The girl steals your materia then doesn't give it back and decides to go play hero. Personally I wished she would have gotten herself killed I couldn't stand her, but then I have a thing about thieves and play heroes...I can't stand them. They piss me off faster then most anything else. Can't stand Cait Sith either wished he would have died off too. Aeris in Final Fantasy 7 wasn't to bad man she was a girl a real life girl sweet but with a bit of a bite she wasn't all that bad to me, and she was really useful too so I have no problem with her. Dude of course Tifa isn't going to get slammed on have you noticed the jugs that girls got? Even for pixels she's got a pair of knockers! Of course she's not going to get as much heat as the others she's got assets working for her. Not to mention the skimpy and accenting outfit she wears it does everything to accent the assets she has. My only problem was with Yuffie. Now in Kingdom Hearts...Aerith I have to agree with Calm One is freaky man. Even my girl was waiting for her to turn into Satan.}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 pm
Mutates selphie into a soccer ball and punts her into space. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 28]

{Calm_One: yeah, KH is an awesome game, one of my favorates}

{Monster: yeah, I guess those "play hero" types don't really bother me that much - I consider her, um... spunky - yeah, that's it - just one guys opinion though --- we can agree on cait sith and aeris I guess --- As for tifa, yeah, she could have totally gotten alot of use out of a more advanced graphics engine - that's "boob physics" at work my friend, LOL --- and as for the kingdom hearts versions, they didn't really seem that bad or great, just like toned down versions of their originals - I guess it's because to me most of them didn't seem to have much screen time, in the first game at least --- keep in mind I haven't played KH2}  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm
*Jumps on Sora and bites his face.* (Hurtx2)

(*blinks* Wow...I think I'll stay out of this. *nods*)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm
Does a crescent kick on Aerith. (hurtx2)

{It is amusing to watch my lover play it. I do not know if I can say it is a favorite of mine to watch but it is enjoyable to watch my lover play it.}  

I_Am_The_Calm_One

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 am
Ejects selphie into a worm hole. (HURTx2)

[selphie = 24]

{Moonracer: OK ^.^ }

{Calm_One: yeah, it's fun to watch others play video games, I used to HAVE to watch my sister play, just to remind her to save her game every-now-and-then}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm
*Grabs King Mickey's scepter and beats him with it.* (Hurtx2)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm
Does a Chambered Punch to Aerith. (hurtx2)

{My little sister never cared for video games she much rather be outside and I was the same. So my lover is the first and only one I have ever watched play these things. I am usually asking him what is his objective. I have thus given up asking him that question and just take it that he enjoys it and I therefore enjoy watching him play.}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 pm
Dumps 75 thousand tons of bricks onto selphie. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 20]

{Calm_One: so you're new to the whole video game thing huh? }  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm
*Puts King Mickey in a blinder slaps on the top and sets it to the highest setting then amps up the juice on it to go even higher.* (Hurtx2)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm
stabs Belle several times with hunting knife (hurtx2)

{Dude: I guess they bother me the most cause they usually get in the way and do something stupid that makes you have to come in and save their butts and I hate doing that. Hey if that's your opinion man then by all means have at it me personally, can't stand her. Yeah, we can agree on Cait Sith and Aeris. Hey, I'm not complaining about those old graphics designs mind ya, but she seriously has some jugs on her. The thing that got me were their huge pointed feet cracks me up every time I play. You know to be honest I can't even remember Yuffie from KH...I remember Aerith from KH2 the girl was freaky!)  

Jealous_Monster

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm
Makes Fried Duck Confit with Whiskey using Donald Duck. (hurtx2)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am
Shows my entire hentai collection to selphie. (hurtx2 - from embarrassment)

[Selphie = 16]

{I guess I don't mind so much the saving them part because I've just gotten used to it - mainly because there are alot of moments like that in other games - but yeah, tifa is huge, gotta love'm - lol, pointed feet - ya know, I really need to play KH2, but right now I'm in the middle of dragon quest 8}  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm
*Sets the biggest mouse trap you've ever seen and catches King Mickey in it.* (Hurtx2)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Makes Asian-Spiced Duck Breasts with Ginger-Chili Glaze using Donal Duck. (hurtx2)

{My apologies xwhateverxdudex I missed your comment, so I will reply to it now. I suppose one may say I am new to the whole video game thing. However, I would personally say that I am not just new I am usually completely lost. I have never played a video game, ever, but since my lover came into my life I have learned, experienced, and introduced to many things I had never known before and I find watching my lover play these video games enjoyable. I do not believe I will ever pick up one of these things myself but it is enjoyable to watch.}  

I_Am_The_Calm_One

Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces