Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eat lollies and be happy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:52 pm
im Sarah (but everyone calls me lollies), i live in New Zealand and havent seen Sailor Moon in about four years (but i do have a video with six episodes on it), i love anime, but saddly i dont get to see alot as there isnt alot of it on here...and i cant really think of what else to say, so yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:14 pm
I'm Lee and I'm 19 and I've been a fan since.....well...ever.

The anime's I like are: Utena, Sailormoon, Inuyasha ect.

My favorite senshi/characters: sailorpluto Tuxedo Kamen and Sapphire, and Queen Nehelenia

I prefer the Manga over Anime.

erm... I'm American. >.> there that's it.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:23 pm
I'm Sesshomaruka
im 15
i live in canada
i love sailor moon, i havent seen it in a while, but i have tapes of it! mrgreen
i watch it when i have nothing to do! xp
if always liked sailor moon ever since i started walking lol xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:38 pm
I'm Oniri. I'm 16 and I live in New york. I haven't seen the anime since forever but I saw the live action last summer.  

Oniri the 3rd

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:55 pm
I'm probably one of the oldest people here. I'm 23 and I've loved Sailor Moon since I first saw it on TV. Then I saw the Japanese version and loved it even more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:21 pm
Hiya! I'm Serenity and I'm almost the big 3-0 gonk I love Sailor Moon and watch my dvds every now and again. I still need to download the rest of the live action. I've only got up to episode 26. I'm currently listening to My Dear Friend cd. You could say I'm a bit obsessed. A few of my friends on gaia call me Princess or even Odango. I'm so much like Usagi it's almost scary. 4laugh

I rp in several different Sailor Moon rps as well, mostly as Usagi. I have also played Chibi-Usa, Rei, Michiru, and Minako at some point. blaugh My other interests include Harry Potter and Final Fantasy.  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BCkiku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:35 pm
I'm BCkiku or just BC

Sadly I've only seen Sailormoon on Cartoon Network years ago and only have a few of the manga. It is a great series I'd like to see it in it's original Japanese version. My fav. would have to be Pluto I forgot her name sorry. It was so sad in the manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:17 pm
Zahmira
I'm probably one of the oldest people here. I'm 23 and I've loved Sailor Moon since I first saw it on TV. Then I saw the Japanese version and loved it even more.

I'm old too don't feel bad ^_^ I'm 25  

SteelPatrickHarris

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:18 pm
Um. Hi. I'm voyeur and I'm a Sailor Moon addict.

Now you all say 'Hello voyeur!' and I'm supposed to go into a brief history of how I became an addict and what brought me here and why I intend to stay.

Or we can skip that part. sweatdrop

I fell in love with Sailor Moon way back when DiC brought it here to the states. I was like 7 years old then... since then I've got all but the last one of the manga(but I can't find them crying ), a few of the issue by issue mangas, all three movies subtitled and two DVD's of the S series, subtitled of course! I started roleplaying with Sailor Moon and still do to this day. -shamelessly plugs her teaser in the RP board- Go check it out!! Well, yeh. That's me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:50 pm
Well I'm ViciouslySexy or VS, 16, and from Vegas. Haven't seen Sailor Moon in like 3 years.  

Rawfully Smutty

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:51 am
Hello! I'm Michiru, 20 years old, and currently residing in Houston, TX. I'm an Interactive Media Design student at The Art Institute of Houston, and I plan to go into web design. Aside from web design (which I really consider more of a future career, now, rather than a hobby), I enjoy drawing, painting, playing musical instruments, writing songs, creating comics, and writing stories/poetry. I love anime and manga (of course) and some of my current favourite series are Naruto, Tennis no Oujisama, Hikaru no Go, Hunter x Hunter, and Tsubasa Chronicle. I love practically anything by CLAMP.

Despite the fact that I joined this guild, I'm actually not a huge fan of Sailormoon. I enjoyed it very much when I was younger, but now I'm only interested in the character Kaiou Michiru/Sailorneptune (and to some degree, Tenou Haruka/Sailoruranus). I did watch the live action series that came out recently, though, and I did enjoy that. It was cheesy and I felt ridiculously childish for watching it (as it was somewhat reminicent of Power Rangers), but I thought it was cute, anyway. ^-^;

I have several websites, although most of the ones that relate to anime and manga are currently incomplete. If you're curious (or just bored), You can visit my personal website, Digital Siren, for more information about me. I also have a livejournal, located here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:07 pm
Name's Mienai, and I'm 21. I watch both, but I prefer the live-action series, to the anime. I first saw the anime, a decade or so ago.  

Mienai Kitsune

c h r n o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:22 pm
Myah, I'm Beth, fourteen years old, and have been watching Sailor Moon since it first aired in the US. (I think I was like seven or something along those lines...o.o) I've seen most of the eps. and read Stars. I only own th VHS-s with Hotaru/Sailor Saturn because I love her to death. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:47 am
Hiya! I'm Jackie, 13 years old and have been watching Sailor Moon since they began airing it in the U.S. It was because of Sailor Moon that I got into computers, because I was looking for info on the episodes they never showed etc. etc. and then I liked how the websites began to develop over time, and boom, instant computer geek. XD

I have a longer bio in my profile. XP

Anyways, back to Sailor Moon, I have all of the videos released by Dic and one by Pioneer. I still need to get the Promise of the Rose and Hearts on Ice movies. ^_^ Oh, and if it's a plus, we own a black cat and we're getting another cat. Since the black cat's a guy, we're naming the new one Luna instead.  

Immortal Nuriko

Revan_Blackheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:21 pm
Hello,
My name is Christyn. I love Sailor Moon always has, It was my first anime that I ever seen. My favorite character is Kino Makoto, Sailor Jupiter. I like her because she is alot like me.
My Hobbies:
I love drawing, and writing. I also play the piano and sing, I write my own songs.
I love talking to people, and listening to there problems, I love helping people.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff