Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:32 pm
Alex ducked down, hiding behind the enlargened head of his hammer. Looking back over, he noticed that Itazuki had nearly killed himself with his dark matter. Looking down at his robe, he scowled down at the holes in his clothing. "Dammit Itazuki, this robe is new." Alex sighed. Lucky that Kozuchi Ozuchi is unaffected by dark matter Alex thought to himself as he noticed the dark matter somehow sinking into his hammer. It was not eating the hammer, but instead the hammer seemed to be absorbing the dark matter greedily. Alex then turned back to his training. Alex jumped up into the air, engorging the head of Kozuchi Ozuchi to about the size of a small house, and plunged it deep into the hole created by Itazuki earlier. This caused massive fissures to open up in the ground. Lava splashed up out of the hole, almost burning Alex's face off if he hadn't rapidly cooled it into rock with a quick burst of wind.
[ultragodzillaofdoom recieves 1 point for Kozuchi Ozuchi]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 pm
“I’m sorry Alex….” Itazuki clenched his fist tightly and thought of what he was almost able to do. “It’s just that move, I have never done before and it can only mean my sword is getting stronger, and with that move I am like able to attack really really quickly making me more deadly.” He swung his blade a little, and then easy use made Itazuki a better wielder of it. The foretold power of this sword was only in myth; none have ever seen a sword capable of what the sword of shadow’s abyss could do. Walk forward, dark matter scattered around Itazuki making a shield of burning protection. He lunged forward a bit, slashed up and sent a wave of dark matter forward. It ate away at the trees in front; it now took less time for its effects to be scene. A huge scar of empty space lay ahead of Itazuki, trees bent in other directions birds missing the other side of their frail little bodies. But with all this disastrous effects the sword still remained innocent looking; the huge red eye stared endlessly into space but suddenly turned and looked back at Alex. It was the devil’s eye and it was told who ever looked in the eye could see their end. But was it true or just another story to frighten children? Itazuki then crouched, it now seemed like Itazuki was a gatherer of dark matter, and no longer needing just the blade to do the works he flung his sword back. Spinning several times it stopped while being engorged in a massive tree. He cupped his hands close together, a little black dot, flew drunk in the air then crashed in his hand, others copied this one’s actions.
A black ball was distilled in Itazuki hands, the weight beating down on him, everything was heavier than it seemed, and life was more back breaking than normal. A melting sensation poured over Itazuki and made him to fall on his knees. “It seems like the dark matter when I condense it is really heavy.” Then suddenly a thin white stream of dark matter, started to crack the shell of the ball. The white bright light escaped the ball and began to roll around in the space until a jet of white shot forth and burned everything it came in contact with, being knocked back, more and more of his clothes were torn and gone, a huge scar trail from his chest to midriff. “Wow never knew dark matter could hurt me.” Itazuki muttered as he felt he was getting closer and closer.

[astui okami slave receives 1 point for katana]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 pm
"Wow. I'd give you a 10 for the dark matter, but a 2 for it blowing up in your face." Laughed Alex as he pulled his hammer free from the hole he and Itazuki had made. Breathing deeply, he raised his hammer above his head. Closing his eyes, the air suddenly became still and heavy. The atmosphere of the forest became harsh and opressive, as if the very air desired to devour all those who dared to breathe it. Suddenly, five small dots of light appeared from the head of the hammer and began to spin around it. As they did, They grew to become five small circles. While most were question marks for now, only one was revealed as the symbol for wind. Alex suddenly opened his eyes and plunged the hammer straight through the one with wind on it, and broke it to a million pieces. Smashing the head against the ground, a gigantic wind symbol appeared on the ground. To this symbol a huge amount of wind swirled, forming a sphere in the center. This sphere contracted, then grew into a gigantic wolf made of wind marked only by the various leaves and dust that was sucked in. The wolf trotted over to Itazuki, sat down, whined, and then nuzzled him in an attempt to get him to pet the wolf.
[Wind wolf out for 3 more posts]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:01 pm
Confused by the wolf of great winds, Itazuki pet the thing with caution. He stood up and felt the dark matter swarming around, the air was thick with it, breathing any in would be devastating and death would be immediate. But with a single swipe of his hand, Itazuki quelled the monstrous dark matter, it all gathered back in the palm of his hand. “Alex, I think I’m getting somewhere.” He said the ball of darkness condense into a sphere the shape of a soccer ball. He stayed standing for a bit till the weight of the dark ball made him fall to his knees. He grunted a bit only to show some sort of weakness, then he stuck his palm out at the wind wolf. The sphere began to rotate slowly; with each rotation a sliver of white jutted out from the sphere then pointed itself at the wind wolf. Focusing all he hand, several more thin slivers of white poked out and pointed at the wolf, then all four slivers converged into one and a beam of white light broke out of the sphere’s casing and went head on the wolf, since the wolf was made out of wind it spiraled more rapidly causing things to blow around then the beam of white shot through the trees and made a perfect circle about five feet wide, twenty feet in the forest. Another explosion occurred and he was knocked back, flew fast in the air and collided with a thick tree and landed head first on the ground.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm
The wolf merely looked at Itazuki attempted to attack it. As it was made of wind, darkness doesn't really affect it. When the explosion happened, it whined and went over to Itazuki to sniff at him. Sitting down, it kinda licked Itazuki's head. Alex wistled at it, and it ran back over to him where he sctetched it's head. Then condensing a ball made of wind in his right hand, he used Kozuchi Ozuchi to knock the ball of wind away. The wolf chased happily after it, knocking trees over in it's wake. Alex then extended his hand out to Itazuki, clearly intending to help him up.
[wind wolf out for 2 more posts]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 pm
Itazuki grasped the hand and pulled himself up. He patted Alex on the back and said. “Thanks.” He then ran back, forward, kicking up dirt with each stride. Itazuki went to the tree his sword was stuck in; when he got close he took several bounds till he leapt up and clung to the tree. He scaled up it fairly quickly. He noticed the bugs fleeing from him, was he as bad as they made him seem to be? Suddenly a burst of rage escaped his lips. He roared, then jumped to climb up the tree, as he started to run up it with wind help and the help of water making him cling close to the tree, he had his arm behind him, dark matter began rapidly spiraling in his palm and gathering in to a ball. The urge to fulfill the blades needs became overwhelming. It was like death was lingering around if he did not obey his swords commands. Now he had another black ball of condensed dark matter. White jutted out and as it did, he jumped back flipping in the air. It was like something overcame him, he lost a sense of humanity. He had no friends at this moment and Alex was just in the way. The ball of dark matter spewed out from the ball then a white jet of badness shot out straight for Alex Gingerback. AKA Ginger ginger ginger. A feeling of desperation coursed through his veins and he had to obey the need for blood, to see it flowing.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Alex jumped backwards as the white ray of badness swept past him utterly destroying the spot where he had just stood. "Oh come on, all I did was laugh at you" Alex whined at Itazuki. Alex then sensed the massive waves of rage emanating from the sword, which resonated with both Itazuki who in turn was enraged, and Kozuchi Ozuchi which seemed to scream to Alex to quell the evil blade. Kozuchi Ozuchi had been made as a bane to the evil swords of the world, and it was doing it's job. Alex felt himself get caught up in the blind justice fury that his hammer was feeling. Not again thought Alex as the familiar white fury rendered his concious mind useless. Wind whipped the dust and leaves of the forest around him as the wind wolf, now furious and menacing, came to rest behind Alex. Alex and the wolf howled in unison, the resulting explosion of air leveled most of the trees in a fifty foot radius. Alex was about to show Itazuki why his last name was Gingerback. With the wolf by his side, he created four sets of wind claws, each on a hand or foot. He and the wolf rushed in to attack Itazuki, swiping multiple times at his head, chest, and legs.
[wind wolf out for 1 more post]
[ultragodzillaofdoom recieves 1 point for wind]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:41 pm
Flying back aimlessly by the wind, Itazuki crashed through a tree, it snapped in two. His back was a major support and made them pain less painful everywhere else on his body. He was then stopped by one tree and went falling down and smacked almost every branch with his face on the way down.
As he got up he rubbed his red face, it bled from all corners of it, if it had corners. He got on one knee, the burning sensation had consumed him completely, his eyes were different, and they looked at the world with an affectionless persona. Nothing seemed to faze him but then he gathered a large amount of dark matter in the palm of his hand. It spiraled slowly around then something happened. It all shot away from Itazuki and he ran forward and crashed into a tree, the torment of the sword was the cause, he flung himself back and shouted with a desperate cry. “Alex, get away!”

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 am
Alex managed to see Itazuki get some control of himself from inside the just wrath caused by his hammer. The wolf managed to get to the blade before Itazuki could move much more, and clamped it's jaws upon the blade. The evil sword was the wolf's target all along. As the wolf stood there with the blade in it's mouth, the sword's bloodlust lessened. The hammer was made not to destroy evil blades, but to tempararily calm them. When all the bloodlust was gone from the blade, the wolf sat down and dissapeared. "Oh man, I hate when Kozuchi Ozuchi does that." wimpered Alex as the blind fury went away wi the wolf. The two warriors had managed not to kill each other so far, but would their training continue?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 am
Itazuki staggered forth, each breath he takes dark matter expels from the world around and gathers immensely around his blade. It all spirals into it then it settles back down and the blade’s eyes perspiring look stared hard at the dark and empty world around. “Alex, do you wanna stop, I can feel the fear and hate in you.” He said as he leaned against a tree stop, it acted like a temporary crunch. His face deprived of happiness and everything good. “I just….” He stopped, his words were all a lie, the rage still burned dimly in him but for now he would conceal it. He walked forward and fell back next to his sword.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Alex yawned as he watched Itazuki seemingly pass out. Alex and his hammer needed a break before much else could be done, so he took a quick nap.
(sorry about the shortness, not feeling very creative at the moment)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:00 pm
The lonely and hallow figure swayed back and forth to help him regain his posture. A single breath he made, a puff of smoke expelled then he turned back and saw his katana lodged deep in the wood of the tree, it bleed. A subtle tear streamed down his face for unknown reasons. He reached out and took it, then swung the blade a single time, the damp sap tumbled down on the cold ground. Itazuki looked up and with it, his hand outstretched. His palm exposed and all his fingers arched up and pointed towards Alex. A little cone shape began to spiral down at his palm, dark matter gathered with haste in the center of his hand. The lines and skin began to move like water as the dark matter came closer, but his eyes did not totter. They kept focused on the prize of ahead. He was about to end its life, with a single hit by the beam of false darkness. He breathed slowly as more dark matter collected.

The forest kept calm all around the incident. Even with the murder of another, they did not disband and attack the culprit but sat watching in awe as the process unfolded. A white beam broke out from the woods, burned the air and made it thick with an oppressing sadness. The jet of dark matter shot past Alex, missed completely but struck the stomach of a man behind him. As soon as the beam passed through and made his innards nothing but a sauce. His eyes big and blank the man with a shinny object in his hand, fell back with a gasp of one last breath.

Itazuki calmed the moment, his progression in training would continue with that single action. “Sorry Alex, there was a man behind you trying to kill you…I think.” The shinny object was revealed to be a silver pen. “Oh well.” Then the explosion in his hand suddenly happened and he was tossed a side hitting against many thick trees on his way. More of his clothes burned to shreds. “Damn that always…Happens.” Itazuki got up.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm
A man dressed in black with crimson appeared near the sleeping man. His face was covered by his hood and his blade was the only visable weapon. He had his hand on his blade, relaxed but ready to strike. He looked at Itazuki and slightily bowed his head, then looked at the sleeping man. "Should I just kill him, or does he serve a purpose for you master?"

(his outfit is the black with crimson on assassins creed 2...just the best assassins look I think.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Itazuki chuckled a bit and looked over to Riki. “What’s with the outfit, this is no video game. People don’t dress like that. You’re gonna get shot one of these but never mind that.” Itazuki looked at Alex. “NO! Don’t kill him. He is a friend.”  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:15 pm
"I think the look is pretty sweet, don't judge me. Technically this is a video game....wait whats a video game?"Twilight zone music "Yes master, no killing the sleeping guy. Can I, however get a job or something? I feel like sitting around in a bar doesn't really help me or you."  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff