Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Diabolus Moenia[Ruins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 pm
He grinned a wicked grin that could scare any man out of his wits. He let out a deep satisying laugh that made dust fall from his castle-like body. Then he stood still. Nothing more. After a moment he lifted his arm just before the cinder blocks would strike him. They were immediately sent back, as if repelled by some sort of forcefield. The king rushed in after the cinder blacks with speed that would surprise considering his large body. He swung his b*****d swords at Defaeco, his wicked grin never leaving his face for a moment. "Kill me if you can!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Zenaku stood up with a serious look on his face. How could he betray himself like that. Zenaku never hesitated on a mission, and here he had sat down for minutes wasting his time, just because of a little dark magic. He proceeded to do his job by placing blocks of explosive materials all around the main supports of the castle. A couple on each floor. It took him longer than it should have because of his little break, but he had them all placed in time. He ran out of the castle as soon as he could, before the light went off. He didn't know what it would do to him and he didn't want to know. He ran out until he saw a man sitting down, just watching the cxastle. "You here for the fireworks too?" He said with a mischevious grin. Then he just sat down and waited for the light.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm
I am but a slave...

"Oh.. I can as I once did!" he replied, with a vicious yell, and a grin of a madman. He did a quick back flip, letting the bricks fly right under him as he was in the arched position. Whilst in that position, he swung his staff outward yet again, creating a quick, one foot thick marble wall, hardly holding out against the powerful swing of the b*****d sword. Upon landing, he went into a crouched position staff horizontal in front of him. He muttered something under his breath, causing the shield to break, sending sharp shards towards face of his father.

...to the almighty Sentinel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 pm
The king grinned at his sons fighting ability. "You've improved my son! But you only killed me then by trickery!" He yelled with that same grin. It would make any normal man break into tears, just seeing the evil hidden behind that grin and his steady gaze. The king swung his arms upwards to create a wall right in front of Defaecos wall, effectively blocking the attack. He simply left the b*****d swords on the ground, finding them less useful than his magic. He heated up the wall and it immediately burst open becuase of the heated air pocket inside. The earthen spikes flew at his son extremely fast with the compressed air, also covered in flames.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm
I am but a slave...

Defaeco went wide eyed, seeing how powerful his father truly was. He wondered if even Teran could defeat him. Defaeco slammed his staff into the ground, making a small platform burst up below him, sending him upward away from the spikes. During that one second you are prolonged into the air, Defaeco managed to get himself into a firing pose, and from the orb and the end of the staff, a large ball of blinding light was fired towards his father's chest. If it hit, it would also cause an explosion, equivalent to that of a grenade.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm
The king grimaced, watching his son fight. He was like a monkey, he thought to himself. A man would stand his ground and knock aside all his opponents attacks. He watched as the light came near him and used his own power over light to send it back at Defaeco. "Be a man and stand your ground Defaeco! I wont let my son disgrace my name with this horrid fighting!" He bellowed loudly, shaking the walls and sending dust down from the cieling. He Let out an orb for every elemtn including light and dark. They all swirlinged around him in a close circle. "Taste true power boy!" He yelled as they all combined into one orb, shining a rainbow color. He moved it around using his had, letting it track after Defaeco. If it hit, it would have many effects. One would be the rapid freezing then melting of his son as well as the petrification then the nausea from the earth and water. Then of course the massive explosion from both light and dark combined. It sure packed a punch.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm
I am but a slave...

Defaeco dispelled the light orb that was shot back at him, then landing. He saw the rainbow orb that was after him and instantly knew what it was. "...Difficult." First, we must dispell each element... Darkness first... HE pointed his staff towards the orb. The purification process would begin. He starter to suck the darkness out of it, bringing it into his staff, while bouncing backward away from the orb. He finally got all of the darkness out of it, filling his staff to the brim with his purified darkness element, or the alternate light. Now to fight light with light. Power surge perhaps? He fired the light from his staff directly into it, now causing a power surge within the orb, blinking out the light. He would have to run around for a bit now. All four of those elements together without the binding power of darkness and light would soon cause an explosion, damaging both of them. He couldn't think of how to dispel the others without making the explosion imminent.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm
The king watched with an amused smile at his sons feeble attempts to dispell his destructive rainbow orb. He decided it was enough playing around. He had been working his way around his son as the orb chased him away from where he could see the king. The king appeared behind his son as the orb dissappeared in a wink. "Boo." He said quietly into his sons ear as the cannon in his stomach went off.

[[Do I get points if I'm playing an NPC character like this? xD]]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 pm
I am but a slave...

The cannonball inside did shoot, just as Defaeco turned around, smashing him in his stomach and ribs. The thing about a cannon is that it wasn't as powerful point blank. It didn't have time to gain momentum. But it did send Defaeco forward into the air, but he barely managed to get himself off of it before it slammed him into the ground. When hitting the ground, he slid across the burning Earth. "Ungh..." he groaned slowly. He tried to get his hands on the Earth but the energy left him. He was still holding his staff. It was his friend, one that had been with him forever. He wouldn't let go.
[Ya might at the end XD]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm
The king hung his head and shook it slowly. "So pitiful. Its hard to believe your my very own son!" He said sadly. In only a moment he was over it again and the crazed smile he had sported before came back upon his face. He walked over towards his son, with a merciless look in his eyes. He picked up the dual b*****d swords he had abandoned before. They began to glow a bright white along with his eyes. Behind the blinding white light of his eyes, you could see the deep crimson outlining it. He walked over to his son with a deep scowl, as if it were carved into stone. He smashed his hands together and the b*****d swords seemed to fuse together. After a moment of blinding light enveloping the room a blood red scythe was in the kings hands. He lifted it and swung it down towards his sons head with all his might. "Now to end it once and for all!" He bellowed, shaking the room.
[[Yey. ;D]]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 pm
I am but a slave...

"...How interesting that even us, the family of angels," he started, a power raising up around him. Time seemed to slow down, as the scythe was swinging down. As it neared his neck, his power burst outward, a huge light flaring around him, pushing the ex-king and his scythe backwards. Defaeco had somehow managed to stand... or was he floating? An angelic armor had somehow been summon upon him, a light armor, but an armor nonetheless. It was shining gold, and atop his head was a helm like that of Hermes. A helm of gold with wings on the top of it. Fake ones, but still golden. The staff in his hand had become golden and the orb had disappeared, for it was now just a swirling mass of energy. "Even this family of angels... we all end up in Hell." Defaeco swung his staff out, his crystallized wings flaring out and his eyes turning a bright gold. Hell disappeared and a bright light shot out of the castle that they were now in. They were in the main room now, the entrance hall you enter at the front doors. The castle seemed to be glowing. He could feel the prescense of Zenaku, the one who would detonate this castle for him, and Naru... who was here for who knows what reason. He planned on picking them up in his exit flight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm
The king grimaced as soon as he felt the burst of energy. He knew what this was and he knew he was powerless now. Maybe in another time he could have stopped this, but he couldn't now. "God help us all..." He whispered under his breath and made a few religious simbols with his fingers. He kneeled and accepted his fate with pride. "Atleast I will die a man, unlike you, you little boy. And thats all you will ever be." He bellowed, adding to the loud sounds of the castle. "We are but angels by choice. Just a fake. If we were truly angels, death would never have a grip on our hearts." He muttered.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:28 pm
Zenaku felt the massive burst of light energy immediately. Even before the castle lit up. He triggered the explosions with a small remote. The bombs were attatched to every main support on every floor. He watched as they blew up in a row, slowly working up the tower until it hit the peak with a huge explosion. He watched as the bombs blew up in huge blue and black flames. Hell fire bombs. They would burn until nothing was left but small bits of rock, just enough for ruins. He loved it! This excited feeling! All the power was getting to him. This massive power that surrounded him was overwhelming him. He had never felt anything like it. He stood up and laughed maniacally, as the castle fell in burning chunks of stone. "Can't you feel it?! Huh?! Can't you?! Isn't this power magnificent!?" He yelled loudly, to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm
I am but a slave...

Defaeco jumped backwards flying outward. He just released something from Hell. He couldn't kill it alone at this point. He flew outward, grabbing Zenaku and Naru at the same time, bringing them outward from a top window. He slowly went down, after quite a bit of holding their shirt, setting them both by a nearby forest and dropping down himself. He wrapped a ribbon around his eyes, as yet again, he was blind. "Now we wait. When the others arrive, we escape."

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈
Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Loud rumbles could be heard from the castle. A boy with red hair and crimson eyes could be seen running on the inside of the castles walls. Behind him the walls were beginning to crumble, reasons being unknown to him. The boy was running at a rapid rate, seeing as it was one of the only things he really loved to do. As the boy ran through halls of the brilliant castle, a pillar came crashing down in front of him. Not stopping his running motion, he actually sped up. He stepped forward with his right leg, then swung his left in a circle behind him. Finally his right leg came forward again, this time it was kicking up in the air. The boy's body began to twirl around in a circle that was horizontal with the floor. A butterfly twist it was called, in Free Runner terms.

The crumbling walls behind the boy were beginning to gain on him. Faster he ran, but only to come to a dead end. Well a dead end for normal people anyway. The boy leaped towards a window that was high up in the castle, nearing the top floors. Dust and debris from the castle shot out of the window from behind him as he leaped through. The boy came from out of the dust, falling to the ground, spread eagle, a large grin spread across his face. The feeling of the wind rushing past his body and through his hair was very exciting for this young boy. However, should he continue to fall for too long, things would get rather messy. "Wings." The boy said to himself. From his back small, red, angel-like wings sprouted from his back. The wings were about as long as his elbow to his fingertips.

The boy began to lightly fall to the ground, coming back down to the Earth gently. Almost like snow dancing it's way from the sky's. The boy landed in a forest that was nearby the castle. He landed as softly as a feather before his wings finally disappeared with a tiny 'Pop', causing the wings to explode into Red feathers that gingerly fell to the ground. Who was this boy? He was Takeo Hokkaido. A Soul Runner, and a popular one at that. Takeo turned looking back up at the castle. He thought that the day would be normal. Go around looking for messages that needed to be delivered. But something had caused the castle to crumble to ruins. What it was though, he was not sure. He then noticed a few others standing in the trees. They too were looking up at the castle, yet they looked as if they had been fighting.

Takeo was new to this world, he had come from what he thought was the real world, only to realize that he had lived a lie. There was much to the real world, than what was being told. Takeo walked up to the group of people. "Um, excuse me, sir? May I ask what has happened?" The young boy asked. He really had no idea who it was that he was talking too. Having been brought up in a fake world had left him blind to reality.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas