Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Time zones.
Chavs.
People who mock you for having a different opinion or being different. (My friends)
Douchebags. (A few days ago in school I was walking down the corridor at a reasonable speed, when some b***h in my year shoves me pretty hard from behind and shouts 'GOD HURRY UP' and then says 'Such an idiot')
Gay jokes.
Constant boredom.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Insults.

More coming soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm
Super Cheesio
People who mock you for having a different opinion or being different. (My friends)
Nice friends.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 pm
J of The Wind
digi734
J of The Wind
Nomega
Barbers that want to talk to you during your haircut.

But Id rather talk than sit there in complete silence.

Its boring and a little creepy. neutral

Eh, personal preference.

I hate it when some shows break out into musical numbers. I dont know why, but some musicals just annoy the Piss outta me. stare
That just reminded me of an episode of Chowder xd

xd that show is funnier than most people think

Radda.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 pm
Nomega
Super Cheesio
Nice friends.
Yup.  

Super Cheesio

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm
digi734
Oh, got another one.

Parents who put their kids on a leash. If your kid's too hyperactive, just hold their goddamned hand and not waste like, 15 bucks on a backpack with a string attatched to it. It just shows that you don't really give a s**t about them.

That doesnt prove anything. It shows that the parent wants to be in control of the child, like it's SUPPOSED to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Decavolty
digi734
Oh, got another one.

Parents who put their kids on a leash. If your kid's too hyperactive, just hold their goddamned hand and not waste like, 15 bucks on a backpack with a string attatched to it. It just shows that you don't really give a s**t about them.

That doesnt prove anything. It shows that the parent wants to be in control of the child, like it's SUPPOSED to be.
In my view, a parent who's in control knows what the child does and knows how to stop their child from doing most irresponsible things. Not hold them by a string and automatically assume that they have power over them.  

MaverickDrifter

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 pm
digi734
Decavolty
digi734
Oh, got another one.

In my view, a parent who's in control knows what the child does and knows how to stop their child from doing most irresponsible things. Not hold them by a string and automatically assume that they have power over them.

In the REAL world, you need to know where your child is at all times, and sometimes holding their hand doesnt work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm
Decavolty
digi734
Decavolty
digi734
Oh, got another one.

In the REAL world, you need to know where your child is at all times, and sometimes holding their hand doesnt work.
And that is why God invented the smack and the threat.  

MaverickDrifter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm
Waynebrizzle
People that make pet peeve threads.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Oh yeah, another one. (sorry if I offend)

DOGS.  

Tanzama -CCV-

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Kaze and Kuzo in the Spam Can at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:49 pm
I fully agree about dogs.

"Oh no, Mr. Flufferkins won't touch a hair on you."

The dogs foaming at the mouth trying to rip you apart limb from limb. The owner's just sitting there, all oblivious to the fact that the dog hates you, and automatically assumes that it loves everyone.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm
People generalizing dogs.

Aw, hell with it, people who generalize any kind of animal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm
Stereotypes and the people who make them.  

Topaz4293

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Mine is more or less for the oblivious dog-owners who have dogs that don't seem to like you, but they sit there and reassure you instead of doing something.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff