Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm
The innkeeper finally decided on a way to start a conversation with this unusual man. "My name's Ruby, by the way. Ruby Faeheart."

Draco looked up from his meal, which was nearly finished, and replied calmly to her. "I am called Draco. Draco Purefang." He finished his last few bites of steak and potatoes, then sipped at his wine. "So, I assume you run this establishment, then?"

Ruby was surprised he had actually started a bit of small talk, himself, as he appeared a very silent man, but he was obviously soft-spoken. "Yessir. This here inn's mine. My daddy gave it to me when he passed on a few years back."

Draco's eyes started to show a hint of sadness. "It must be nice, actually knowing your father... All I have left of mine is his human blood and his sword..." He unsheathed the Heaven's Needle, showing her the intricate design.

Ruby gave an impressed whistle. "That's some sword you got there. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the angels themselves made that blade!"

Draco nodded. "I agree. The craftsmanship seems beyond human, or even draconic, hands. It really does seem to be of divine forging."

Ruby smiled. "You know, I think you and I are gonna get along just fine!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:44 am
"Uff!" The teenager said as he landed on his rear. That will take some getting used to! At least it's faster than my little hike The teen glanced at Naru, who was on his feet, and looked for a helping hand. None came. Fine, I see how it is, I have to earn his respect, one way or another. Xellane stood and brushed himself off while looking around. They were in one of Ethral city's many alleys, one that dead ended, and had apparently scared the s*** out of a stray cat. "Ok, we are here, what was this dudes name? Drasta? And he was a...necromancer I believe he said. Sounds like good fun, maybe i'll grab some silver arrows from a stall, if any are around, just in case. Do you know anything of this man?" The teen questioned, walking out of the alley into a bustling market.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 am
Naru held back a smile from the kid and shook his head. "I know about as much as you do regarding this. We should find someone that will know for sure...Maybe an innkeeper or a merchant or mage, Someone that makes it their business to know these things."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 pm
"Alright then. Let's see if I can't find a fellow rogue around here. I'd like to think of myself as one, have I mentioned that? I had to steal to eat for half my life, through that I have become somewhat dextrous...well...my fingers have at least." The boy said smirking a little, remembering how he just landed on his a** not two minutes ago. Looking around the teen saw much, merchants selling there wares for cheap to one person looking poor, then turning around and changing the price ten fold to a much wealthier looking person. He noticed a stall here or there with some things of interest, one imparticular caught his eye. It was a gem stall, and behind it was an angry looking merchant, a short man looking very frightened, and a guard looking down right scary. "I'll show you, if you'll wait." the teen said, feeling the frightening warmth of ambition creep into his temples and blaze there as though it were a furnace.

"-Topaz from my stall, sir!" said the merchant. "No no no! I was just looking, I swear it on Lord Defaeco's life!" the short man said, backing up and holding out the topaz. "Listen here bub" said the guard, chuckling at the mans useless excuse "I can either take ya to the prison, make ya pay fer that there shiny bauble, or I can skewer yeh where ye be, it's yer choice." The man looked about ready to attempt to outrun the guard, that's when the teen stepped up to bat.

Ok..let's see here, options, options, I need some options. A quick arrow could easily kill both the merchant and the guard easily enough, but the teen wanted to show Naru just how roguish he could be after stating that he liked to think of himself that way. A cleanly looking nobleman walked by Xellane, distracted by the situation from behind the stall. Money pouch! Xellane though Ok, how do I do this, uhh...that's right! Apply very slight pressure to his belt, untie, catch He did this with ease, as the man walked by without a second glance. No time to count the dough, just gotta go with it "Uh, excuse me, gentleman!" The men turned around to observe the tall teen stading before them. "Whaddya want" said the guard and the merchant at the same time, then glanced at eachother annoyed, and looked back at the newcomer. The short thief was to shocked to move. Walking around the stall the boy held out the money pouch. "Here, my older brother here has a way of getting into spots of trouble like this, take this money and forget about this little mix up. No harm no foul, right?" The boy said, tossing the money bag in the air to the merchant. "Come along, Steven, father awaits us" the teen said pointing to Naru making a silent prayer that they would buy it. They did. They got away without another word from either the merchant or the guard. Apparently the money bag contained a small fortune, five times what the gem was worth.

"Thank you, kind sir, for helping me. I have no way of repaying you though so I shall just be on my way." the man said, slipping away. "Not so fast, what's your name, and what can you tell me of a man named Drasta. Do not lie to me, I will see it and my vampire friend here will smell it!" The man turned white and looked at Naru as though he was going to begin drinking his life blood right there in the middle of the market. "Eldred, sir, Eldred McMackin. And this Drasta..he's a dangerous man, very dangerous indeed young master. If your sure, it will cost you. Do not even attempt to threaten me, I am old and losing my skills, if I die it will be a blessing!" Xellane grinned, holding up the topaz Eldred had attempted taking before. "What?!" Eldred said startled and checked his back pants pocket "How did you-" "I pick pocketed you while the money bag was in the air, one of the oldest tricks in the book my fellow rogue. Now, this is yours IF, you tell us all you know of Drasta." Eldred pondered this for a moment and smiled "Deal. Necromancer he is, pale as the moon and just as mystery! He makes residence in a cave not far outside of town. The cave, Bloodrush Crypt, is home to hundreds of dead bodies from the first war, it is there that he studies his art. If you seek his head I warn you, you will meet much resistance from the undead he ehh...employs." The short man said, grinning at this last word. "Thankee, old man." the teen said handing the man his topaz and watching him scurry away. "Well, Naru, shall we go after Drasta now, or what? Surely Defaeco would prefer speed as to efficiency, but he does want him alive. What do you think our next move should be?" The teen asked, smiling at the job he had done. He had certainly had his doubts at how effective his stumbling plan had been, but he stayed on his toes, kept his eyes peeled, and suceeded admiringly. He just hoped he earned at least a miniscule of respect from his vampire companion, although it could easily have been too much to ask for.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am
User Image
. . .Is this it? Is it you?

Naru kept a straight face, though he smiled inwardly. Well, either the kid is scared to death of me...or he actually likes me...Heh...this will be interesting... He thought to himself. He headed over to Xell and patted him on the head. "Yeah, yeah. Good enough for now kid. If you think we can find him and take him, then sure, let's go...But...I thought that our little friend the King said that the necromancer would be with the rebels...Don't you find it odd that your little thief friend, who we have no way of finding now, didn't mention them at all?"
. . .Are you really my enemy?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:46 am
Damn! Not even a smirk. Ah well, i'll take the pat on the head for now...but I am not a dog.. Xellane thought smiling at Naru until he mentioned the Rebels. He had totally forgotten about them. With a faltering smile Xellane spoke "Maybe something went wrong, or maybe the Rebels are in there, just not leaving. There could even be a passage through the cave to their fortress, H*** for all we know his "employees" are the rebels, in undead form. Either way, the only way to know for sure is to go. The teen began to walk, Naru along side him "Either way, a few silver tipped arrows would be nice in this situation, unless you know a better way of executing undead?" He said glancing at Naru. The teen spotted a projectile stall and began to walk over, waiting Naru's response.  

Xellane

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:48 am
User Image

Naru smiled as he walked besides Xell. "Yeah...silver might work, if it decapitates the undead. But then, anything that decapitates the undead will kill it. The only thing silver itself is useful against is werewolves. If you believe in such creatures at least. Personally though, I'd stick on weapons that have been enchanted with light magic if I were you. Holy weapons can sometimes do more damage and have longer lasting effects against most undead. I of course, am the exception to the rule, thus proving it true."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm
Dieter appeared back in Ethral City, annoyed at the rebels, not the barest hint of a library, nothing for him there.. He returned in order to find a semipermanent residence, with perhaps a job or two.. The necromancer walked down the street, looking to each of the people with wariness, until he could summon spectral minions he was reliant upon corpses and some very limited dark magick.. HE noticed to males talking in an alley, off the side of the road..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Xellane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm
As the two walked over to the arrow stall Xellane contemplated what Naru had said. The teen had no light magick, the only magick he posessed at all had to do with lightning and he doubted very much if electrocuting dead flesh would do much. It looked as though in a fight against undead the he would be in trouble. He was about to mention something along the lines of obtaining a dagger, or some sort of blunt weapon when a pale figure caught his eye. The man stood a little bit shorter than the teen, wore a black cloak that seemed to glow slightly, but it was impossible to tell in the radiating sunlight. He matched what his imagination would describe as a necromancer. "Naru, no sudden movements" Xellane said continuing to walk "That man, in the black cloak, is he the one we seek?" He bit his lip and prepared to unstring his bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am
User Image

Naru grinned at Xell, almost looking like he was laughing at a joke. "Oh, so you noticed him there, eh? Good job. Now let's think about this...Pale as someone who never goes in the sun...dark dark clothes...And the smell of blood and death coming from that direction, oh yeah. Either that's him, or we just found ourselves a grave digger, who also works as a morgue practitioner.
Naru quickly stated summoning the shadows around himself to his hands, prepared to turn them into anything that might be required to subdue the Necromancer. He was willing to try this peacefully though. "Stay here kid. It's not that I think you'll mes this up, but if he makes a run for it, I'm counting on you to take him down. Don't kill him, but get him out of action if he starts to run. He might control the undead, but he himself is probably human."
He quickly turned the shadows into a shadow Aura, which would easily allow him to defend against any minor attacks the Necro might try. Naru's eyes glowed crimson as he approached the man. "You...You're Drasta, right? Do me a favor...Have a seat with me. Let's talk some business.There's something dark about you, something you need. And i think I'm the vampire that just might be able to help you out. Ya wanna help me out and discuss this peacefully, or are you going to make me prove myself first?"

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:36 am
Itazuki stood aloft the roof of a building. His eyes rushed around looking at every thing below. His eyes were captured by a small group of people down below, several blocks away. His katana was hooked to his hip and had a crimson sheath with a pattern of a dragon on it. It powers were not fully discovered, in time its strength would grow. Most of the time when he fought with the Katana he could hear it speak to him but it was faint and ended abruptly. It gave him subtle hints almost like intuition but different. It helped him at several points and it seemed stronger at night. His Kaze scythe, had the blade folded and was hooked by a strap. He was prepared for battle. Itazuki inhaled some fresh air from a breeze he made by a quick swing of his scythe. He snapped his finger and a small flame busted into the air. He made it dawdle over to his hand. The flame grew a tad bit bigger, roughly to the size of a baseball. He felt its warmth radiate off on to him. It was extremely effulgence its small size.

Water clawed down his arm like it had a mind of its own. It reached the flame, then Itazuki made a fist, the flame was put out and turned into a hush of steam. He took a step forward and was leaning down looking at the ants below, the humans and other creatures and living things looked like ants from this high altitude. Itazuki was not made to soar the sky like his new friend he met in the woods but he could manage to get down with out breaking every bone in his body. With a swift movement he bended his knees then dove off the roof, traveling 20 feet forward with an incline of 8 feet but he quickly descended, cutting through birds with his bare hands he spread his arms out and maneuvered a little bit. He crouched into a ball, unsheathed his Scythe and swung it sending a powerful gust of wind, only strong enough to propel him in the direction his back was turning. He kept on getting closer to the building that laid below. He was traveling at a quick speed, but most would not notice him. Some if they paid enough attention would feel a gentle wind on the ground. He fell, landed on a building with a thud but rolled out of it making so he had no broken bones. The rolling transferred most of the pressure off his legs, then through his spine then it completely left. He then bounded up and sprinted most of the way while sheathing The scythe of great winds, that was its formal name that most people would recognize it by. He reached the end of another building and hopped over an ally way. Then stopped running when he reached the end of the building. He looked below and saw the group from before. He jumped back and slid then jolted forth and leaped for the building across the one he was on.

Water gathered around his hands and formed claws. He drove his fingers in the wall, the slid down while scratching and leaving claw marks. He had a trail about 10 feet long till he jumped then went into a front flip. He landed softly in front of the group and asked them. "Have you heard of TY and his rebellion?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 pm
The teen nodded and his face grimaced with determination. "Do it up, Naru, I have your back, these arrows are blunt ended and will make his muscles spasm with electricity wherever they hit." Xellane said unstringing his bow as Naru went forward, speaking directly at the one they presumed to be Drasta. That was when a familiar looking man bounded gently to the ground and asked if they knew about the rebellion. It was the man from before, the teen went to Defaeco's Castle, except this time without a smack talking walnut floating around. "Of course I have heard of them, but just a moment, I need to keep my eyes open on this man." Xellane said ignorantly, readying a blunt ended arrow and pointing it at the dark robed man Naru was approaching.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 pm
Itazuki held his chin and pondered what he said. There was more info Itazuki wanted to know. There were no needs in his life. He did not need any thing. I wonder if he knows the wretched king that showed off his power, I hate that man!!! Itazuki rushed over silently to the boy with the bow. Most of his body was covered with dark robes so he would have to go with a direct approach. He stood up and was in front of the boy with the bow. Itazuki looked into his eyes, holding up his finger he touched his forehead. It would not hurt him at all. It was merely a little poke but it did more than just that.

In an instant from touching the boy he saw this boys past. Each thing he was a small glimpse. His entire village was slaughtered by some thing, definitely not human. Humans could not do some thing like that, burn every thing and every one. Then he saw this boy, his name was Xellane. He then some a misty vision of him with Dafaeco, they were talking, there was no sound in these vision but he could read lips. "Capture the necromancer." That was the order and that was the reason why Xellane was here.

Itazuki stumbled back and knew almost every thing about this boys past. An awful past, every thing was taken from him. Itazuki's past was some thing to remember. He killed a boy only at age 10. "Xellane I don't know you, I know all about your past but I can't let you take this necromancer to Dafaeco. That man is a b*****d."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:45 pm
The pale male stood, oblivious to the drama going on in the alley, and looked to Naru. A voice, more annoyed than anything said, "What is it that you desire fiend?" Under the calm exterior was a panic, Has the king decided that he was a threat to him due to his dealing with the rebels? How did he find out? He figured that vampires usually do not randomly talk to people about selling items.. Drasta stood there, a chill aura gathering around him.. Shadows more pronounce near him, a faint chittering laughter blowing in the breeze.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:29 pm
"The ends will justify the means. They always have, regardless of how awful the act or how unthinkable the monstrocity is committing it. If you stand in my way then I can do nothing but try to press forward." The teen said, switching his eyes to the familiar man only at the last bit of this. "Naru, your back up is gonna be preocuppied, press on I will be with you in moments." Xellane fixed his arrows blunt point on the man "Tell me your name, sir. It was always tradition for a proper meeting before a battle is held. And this, if anything, will be a battle." He knows my past, he understands my abilities, and he realizes the horrors I have experienced. He shows no hesitation, and protects a man for all I know he has never even spoken to. On top of that, there is no floating walnut to help me. This will be a tale to tell in the taverns if I survive for sure.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff