Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Yet more Victims for Mord-Sith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever met someone who didn't like the series?
Yes, stupid people, we should send mord-sith after them.
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
No, I don't get out much, I'm too busy reading.
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
I've never asked or reccomended SoT to anyone.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:52 pm
I like that Firestorm. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:26 pm
wow....you guys actually like that? i hope you guys dont think any of that is dirty or anything....ive been censoring myself and avoiding blurting out certain subjects cause i know im completely open and other ppl arent and i try not to offend most of the time...i jst end up offending by accident...sorry if i jst talked about everything i have been holding back tehn there would be things like "I find that i masturbate regularly each day roughly 2-3 times and one masturbation takes about 45 minutes, is this normal for most guys or jst me? hwo about the women?" i made a topic like that in a guild with a sex rpg...i got banned....so yea..i try not to post those....anywhere anymore...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:45 pm
Like I said. I'm not easily offended. I do get offended when people don't open up to me after they get used to me. So when you open up and say whatever, I'm still ok with it all. I like it when people open up to me. Because I open up to them too. I think it's a good give and take thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:54 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
wow....you guys actually like that? i hope you guys dont think any of that is dirty or anything....ive been censoring myself and avoiding blurting out certain subjects cause i know im completely open and other ppl arent and i try not to offend most of the time...i jst end up offending by accident...sorry if i jst talked about everything i have been holding back tehn there would be things like "I find that i masturbate regularly each day roughly 2-3 times and one masturbation takes about 45 minutes, is this normal for most guys or jst me? hwo about the women?" i made a topic like that in a guild with a sex rpg...i got banned....so yea..i try not to post those....anywhere anymore...

Three times a day for 45 minutes! Holy s**t! I usually don't do it more than once a day, sometimes I go for two or more, and sometimes I don't at all, but never does it take me 45 minutes. I generally don't have that much time to do it in the first place, and there's the part of getting up to that length of time. I suppose I could if I paced myself better, but since I don't have the time for such long manipulations, I stick with the faster ones.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:59 pm
I never quite understood why men do that. Then I read Piers Anthony and it all made sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:18 pm
...interesting topic. It seems I walked in at the wrong time.

*looks at Phanari* I'll regret asking this...why did it all make sense after that?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:05 pm
chubby_choco

*looks at Phanari* I'll regret asking this...why did it all make sense after that?

Well.......not only does Satan explain it in "For Love of Evil" but there was also a point in "Bearing an Hourglass" where they meantion how if men don't relieve themselves from time to time they have....messy beds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:20 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

Well.......not only does Satan explain it in "For Love of Evil" but there was also a point in "Bearing an Hourglass" where they meantion how if men don't relieve themselves from time to time they have....messy beds.

...told you I'd regret asking...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:36 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

LOL! After reading that, I asked my brother. He confirmed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:50 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

O_O I didn't need that image of your brother in my head...!!!!!!!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:17 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Your girlfriend thinks my brother's cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:17 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

rofl rofl *falls off of chair and dies laughing*

I can't for sure say that if I did it less often I'd wake up with a messy bed more often. Don't know if there is any actual correlation between the two. Doesn't happen often, whatever the case.  

ZerimarObon

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Yeah, I think your brother's cute too. Just so long as she doesn't wanna get freaky with him, I'm okay with her thinking dudes are cute. It's when she DATES them like that prying b*****d THOMAS that it pisses me off...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:51 pm
Let me not into the marraige of true minds. For love is not love if it alters when it alteration finds.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:18 pm
SHAKESPEARE. *kills self* Since I can't kill him, yanno?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff