Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is your favorite Sailor Moon Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiakaGal

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:19 pm
Go Salior Moon and Tuxedo Mask!!! 3nodding 3nodding Those two are my favorite!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:30 pm
My favorite is Sailor Jupiter! mrgreen

She's just awsome. She's tough and yet gentle, strong yet weak in some ways. She's everything that I like. heart

I also like Sailor Uranus. I like the fact that she is open with her sexuality and not afraid to admit it. Although I didn't like what they did in the American verson saying that Uranus and Neptune were cousins. domokun That's just wrong! scream  

Karasuaki

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:42 am
Sailor Moon!!! ^_^** For Halloween one year I made a Sailor Moon Outfit and got a long wig cut it up and attatched it to my ondagons. We went to the zoo that year and this little asian girl looked at me and yanked on her mothers dress saying "Sailor Moon..Sailor Moon mama" It was one of the best moments ever...I really felt like Sailor Moon...ready to kick butt and save the world. ^_^** Ok ok let me stop...heh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:45 am
Next up would be Sailor Galixia (um I know im spelling that wrong). But anywho she is by far the strongest of all the Sailor Scouts....she comes from the last season and is so strong she takes in Chaos and for a while holds it inside her without turning evil...but of corse it does end up taking controll. domokun  

ChibiWitch

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:57 am
Oh or when Chibi Chibi rips the towel off..Sailor Star Fighter (um not in Sailor form I just forgot his name)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:36 pm
My favorite is Sailor Jupiter / Kino Makoto 3nodding  

Sherelyn

Celestial Stargate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:46 pm
My favorite Sailor Scout is Sailor Jupiter. I love her attitude, and everything. She's a god cook, friend, and so much more. Sailor Saturn is my second favorite. Her and Jupiter nearly come at a tie with my favorite. sweatdrop It's hard for me to really choose at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:44 am
heart SAILOR JUPITER heart she is totally my favorite!
Makoto/Lita has always been my favorite because... well:
1. We both look the same- brown hair in a pony tail, rose earrings, we tower over our friends
2. We act almost the same- we both have a fighter's spirit, love to cook and clean, and are both slightly boy-crazy (*sigh* he looks like my old boyfriend whee )
3. She was my role model when I was growing up because my parents were never home, plus I have a pair of her senshi boots that are kick butt, but they're black.

I also like Ami/Mercury because she's got smarts and water/ice for her element control. She also has hair the colour I want but my mom won't let me do it crying  

Sephira Skye

Quotable Citizen

8,800 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Espada69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:21 pm
My favorite Sailor Scout is Sailor Uranus  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:30 am
*wonders if she said this already*
In Greatest to least on my list (ie starting from the top and go down)

Tuxedo Kamen- damnits the anime screws him over but he's sarcified a lot in Manga, Anime, Musical, and PGSM! He deserves his lime light as lead male hero!

MEM! Mamoru Empowerment Movement!

Plus he's hot as an evil guy. <3

And Nehellenia, the beautiful woman who only wanted to be pretty forever and to be loved and have friends.

T-T!

And Sapphire-My favorite gem and he was so loyal to his brother...

Queen Beryl- poor woman who's affections were never seen. She loved the earth prince...v.v And in the PGSM, she and Jadite would have made a good couple . *sighs*

Galaxia- the woman was trying to stop corruption by becoming it and then wiping everyone out to stop it from happening ever again. Good intentions.

Erm.....Pluto- She's the oldest and wisest out of all the senshi. She's got at least three different complexions (Really dark like African in Manga*which I like to think her as* then olive like Italian and then pale white like she lost blood or something.). And her powers are ult.

Saturn: She can destory an entire Solar System! XD Come on! that's gotta be cool.

Uranus and Neptune: My favorite couple <3 loyal to the end, strong headed, and play hard ball like pros!

Jupiter-Strong and a good cook

Venus: ......in the Manga she is cooler and in the PGSM she's the coolest thing in high heels.

Mercury: Smartest cookie and she FREEZES PEOPLE! XD

Mars: Attitude in all versions and pretty cool pychic senses.

Moon:....she's good for something and has a sense in picking out MEN in all versions of the cannon shows/books and she is pretty smart...in a way.

Chibimoon:....smarter then blondie give her that. And she has her moments. Liked her better as Black Lady. EEEEVIL  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Sailor Uranus. I'm not sure why but I think it's cuz she the physically strongest or the tallest....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:29 pm
Hotaru Tomoe!  

The Magus Sisters

Clover_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:07 am
mine's Usagi! mrgreen because we're a like in many ways. heh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:14 am
I forget if I postedhere or not, but my favorite senshi is Sailor Jupiter, she's strong, she knows how to cook, she needs a man(cuddles up to Mako-chan). and she did boast about having the fullest figure of the senshi, but that's not really a reason for me, just something to ponder about, but c'mon, she can lift 200lbs easy, she could bench Donkey Kong without breaking a sweat!

my second favorite isSailor Pluto, she controls time, she has no problem getting along with some ofthe inner senshi, she's pretty damn smart, and she does have a weapon, convenient if you need time to study for an exam too lol. still, in physichal aspect she has a models body/figure.

overall these two ladies are my top two pics, and their smiles could break me like glass.  

RAPTOR948

Gardenia-mooN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:38 pm
I like Helios as my fav male character and Usagi as my fav female she may be a ditz but she does try eventually.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff