Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Which death note character are you quiz! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master RyuTamashii

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Your Result: Near

You are most like Near. You're a snot-nosed kid that pretty much has no emotion. You're L's successor and you'd rather work with the USA than Japan. Oh, and you can't stop fiddling with puzzles and models.

NOOOOOO 3:
I wanted to be L...
I like sweets! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm
nembilim
impossable. i cannot be near cuz i hate him.

I agree. DEATH NOTE Near. DEATH NOTE HIM!  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Your Result: Light Yagami

You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.

my two favorites are yagami and ryuzaki. they're pretty funny and cute and well they're just the best. I dont care for mello and i absolutely HATE the ba$trd, Near. I bet he used the Death Note to kill Kira  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 am
animangod

You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.

my two favorites are yagami and ryuzaki. they're pretty funny and cute and well they're just the best. I dont care for mello and i absolutely HATE the ba$trd, Near. I bet he used the Death Note to kill Kira

Not possible. They shoot him in the manga and Ryuk kills him in the anime. xD Although I agree that Near sucks. HE DID NOT SURPASS L! L did all the hard work and Near just put it together.  

Master RyuTamashii

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm
YAAY!
Your Result: Ryuzaki aka "L"

You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm
Which Death Note Character Are You?
Result Breakdown:
76% Light Yagami
68% Mello
34% Near
24% Ryuzaki aka "L"
23% Misa Amane
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_death_note_character_are_you  

Fine Young 9tailefox

AlaizabelDepp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 pm
Yay!!
heart Your Result: Light Yagami

Near

Ryuzaki aka "L"

Mello

Misa Amane  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm
You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

Yay...i'm so surprised that i'm more like L, i'm not as smart...but i'm so glad I love L!!!  

Spider-Man_Alex

Friendly Friend

elmoboyy2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Which Death Note Character Are You?

Mello
Misa Amane
Near
Ryuzaki aka "L"
hehe i m light. yay! go kira heart  

death_eep

Notable Static

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am
WTF?! Mello?!

Seriously I'm nothing like the guy, apart from a love of chocolate. The test isn't really all that accurate.

I'd be more like Sayu- totally uninterested and fangirling some guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm

2.) Near

3.) Misa Amane

4.) Mello

5.) Ryuzaki aka "L

Lol, none of my boxes were even half-filled.  

Darth Akaya

Lilytooth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am
Near. Again. I swear that I always get Near or Misa. Fine by me, I love them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

ClaytonYunJung

Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces