Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:04 pm
"Um...well...surname is first...mine is Kori, first name Mai...but that's alright. I don't mind...does that mean you're not from Japan Ariel?"

She took a minute to get the name right, but it came out sounding fine in the end...so Mai hoped.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:49 pm
"Yes, yes, I assumed Mai was your first name!" Ariel said, smiling a little. She always loved the way her name sounded when Haru spoke it and it sounded just as good when Mai had said it. "Eh, yeah, I'm not from here. I would have assumed my horrible accent or dialiect or whatever would have given it away!" she added, still laughing at herself. It felt rather easy to speak to the girl, almost like they should have known each other for years.

"And I assume you're from Osaka Mai... er... I mean, Kori-san?" inquired Ariel, correcting herself. She was North American and to her, logic dictated that first names were meant to be used when addressing someone. She was still attempting to get used to being polite in Japanese. It was much harder than being polite in English.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:56 am
kokobean22
"I'm going to stay with Kiki." Luna said, "Meet me at the largest tree in the park tonight."

Kiara nodded, then looked up and smiled at Kiki, "I'll see you some other time Kiki, I'd better get home and put dinner on"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:48 am
Hotaru began to play with the latches on her school bag, as she kept glancing towards her house. She kind of wanted to be alone for awhile especially after what had happened at school. It seemed like ever since she had entered junior high every thing just got more complicated. People that you thought were your friends were just using you, or people would be mean to you for the fun of it. Luckly though she had a few friends, though not a whole lot, but it was better then none. She then turned towards the other two, as she forced a friendly smile on her face.

"I had better be going, see you later Zyx kun." She said as she waved over her shoulder, before turning away from them, and running up the street towards her house.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:04 pm
((uhm...I believe that it would be Zyx-kun, 'chan' is used when referring to a female you know well.))

Kiara started walking off, then turned back towards Kiki quickly, "Jamata Kiki-san!" Kiara then started heading back to her house.

((for reference, 'jamata' means 'see you later'))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:02 pm
((-chan is also used for children, pets, and in cases like UsagixMamoru, for your lover. Of course... I still call my guy friends "-chan" ninja Sounds much cuter than -kun))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:11 am
Rini was walking down the block, as she picked up her pink cellphone and phoned Serena* Come on Serena pick up!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:05 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((-chan is also used for children, pets, and in cases like UsagixMamoru, for your lover. Of course... I still call my guy friends "-chan" ninja Sounds much cuter than -kun))

((also for your lover you can add -ko to the end, such as the fact that Mamoru calls Usagi Usa-ko))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:37 am
Mai waved down the street as she saw Hotaru leaving before turning back to Ariel.

"You can call me Mai-chan...I know we haven't known each other long, but it feels like I've known you forever. Besides, it might be easier for you."

She smiled. "And your accent isn't that bad. Actually, I'd say mine was worse."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:34 pm
With a slow nod, Ariel gave a tiny smile. It seemed as though she was slowly starting to make at least one friend in the city. It was a slightly relief but it was also rather odd for the girl. "Er... if you insist Mai-chan," Ariel said and brushed her hair behind her ear.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Doktah Doktah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:33 am
Vente sat asleep in his chair.
a few surviors were gathered around him.
"These guys dont give up. WE dont have any chance at all." they began to mourn for there lives.
A entire army of demons slowly approached.
Vente suddenly got up and started runnning to the battle field.
"All right boys! Times up lets do this! LEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!"
The surviors looked as Vente dissappeared into the demons army.
"Holy crap did he just run in?" said one.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:53 am
Mai smiled. "Oh! I completely forgot about Zyx-san! Mind walking with me? I'd just met two people...and I forgot all about them! It's so rude of me...oh how did I forget?"

Mai extended a hand to help Ariel up, while glancing back over her shoulder at her new house and Zyx.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:45 pm
When Kiara got back to her house, she opened the freezer and took out some mince, she was going to have spaghetti bolognaise tonight, she had thought about plain Ramen, but decided against that. Kiara placed the frozen Mince in the microwave and put it through on defrost for twenty minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:48 pm
"Je mata!" Kiki replied. She patted Luna on the head and walked over to Zyx deciding that she can't just expect people to introduce themselves to her without her saying something herself.
"Hi." she says smiling.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:03 pm
"Well, I've got nothing else to do today so I might as well!" Ariel responded as she stood up with Mai's help and dusted off her skirt as she did so. She was starting to wonder why she had dressed so nice in the first place; she had had sensed that Haru was just toying with her. Then again, the girl desperately wanted to fit in. She never really had at home and moving to Osaka for a year was her chance at a new beginning. She had went and tried to learn as much of the language and costumes as she could just to fit in better. 'Mom'll be really annoyed if I waste the lessons she paid for,' Ariel thought as she looked in the direction her new friend had been looking. She saw a few houses as well as a young man standing off to the side.

It was then she noticed the other girl approach Mai's friend. She felt a sharp pain in her head as her gaze fell upon the cat with the girl. Something about the black feline tugged at the corners of Ariel's mind. It was the same feeling she had gotten when Mai first spoke to her. "Deja vu," she laughed, shaking her blonde-red covered head.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff