The Sydrill War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 pm
The snake hissed and a hood opened, like a cobras. It hissed and struck, with blazing speed. Unable to block the fangs, Kai rolled sideways and slashed to his side. His sword cut the snake but not deep. He realized that its scales were like armor.

Kai: Oh s**t!

He got to his feet and backed away. The snake advanced but he noticed that it came forward slowly as it slithered.

Kai: Thats it! Its strikes fast but it moves slow! Alright then! And those scales were tough but it didn't have protection in its mouth, thats its weak point!

Kai quickly ran forward and scooped low to grab a rock from the ground. He then turned and drew his bow in his left paw, the rock in his right. As the snake slithered up to him he launched the rock, hitting the snake in the eye. It reared back and hissed in pain. He quickly knocked a arrow and let it fly. As the snake reared back, the arrow struck it in the base of its upper jaw and punched through the soft tissue, burying itself up to the fletchings (Feathers at the end of an arrow. Used for accuracy and stability.) The snake reared back and began flailing back and forth.

Kai: It's still not dead!? Damn this things tough!

Kai drew his blade and ran at the snake. It was too consumed with pain to notice his approach. Reared back the snake reached about ten feet in height and he guessed it was at least 70 feet long. He ran up and dashed behind it. Then he ran up its back and planted his left foot on its hood, with his right pack paw on its head and grabbed his blade with both paws. He rose it high above his head and brought the blade down with as much strength as he could muster and sank the blade into its cranial cavity. It hissed once more, a horrible grating piercing scream that made Kai's ears hurt so bad that he had to clap his paws to his ears. Then it sank to the ground and Kai rode it all the way down, then jumped off and headed toward Zaix, leaving it bloodied behind him. He leaned his sword on his shoulder as he left, whistling while he walked.

Kai: *Thinking to himself* I hope my men are okay. I'd better go check on Zaix. *Goes over to him and kneels down* You okay man?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:41 pm
Alright gang, heres a SitRep (update/recap)
1. The town is in the middle of a battle, two of the four parts have been lost, the third is in danger but the fourths secure.
2. The W.O.L.F. members and the army have been given tactics to help them fight back.
3. The poltergeist (assassin cloaked warriors) are present
4. Zaix had temporarily collapsed, and Kai has been drawn away from the main fight
5. Several new characters have come forward.
6. Adinnia is currently with Aero, who is protecting her.
7. JT the kitsune has appeared with rifle in hand and vaporized several monsters, so he seems to be backing the W.O.L.F. side.
8. Adam hears the fighting and hes heading out toward the fighting.
9. A new monster had been introduced! The snakes! (we'll vote on names for the enemies soon.) You guys can use these snakes if you want. I just felt like it was time to increase the variety in the enemy troops.
10. A reminder, you can write a whole battle for yourself, feel free to elaborate on how you take the monsters down, (see post above)

And on a side note, thanks everyone for posting. Lets keep it going strong!
Kai

SlvrWulf
Crew

Korel542

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Adam: "Hello, everybody! I would like to introduce you to Pewey, my little fox friend. So much for being a lone wanderer. Oh well. He follows me around and provides comedy relief.
However, if he gets out of hand by altering things too much, SlvrWulf would notify me, I am to give him the boot.
On with the story."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pewey realizes Adam is dashing towards the town*

Pewey: "Huh? Gah! Wait for me! Don't leave me behind!"

Adam: "Sorry about that. I get ahead of myself."

Pewey: "It's okay."

*Both Adam and Pewey continue to dash towards the town*

Adam: "It's looks like we are getting closer! Should be five more minutes"

Pewey: "Hmm."

30 minutes later

*Adam and Pewey are straggling to stay up, gasping for air.*

Pewey: "So, Adam, what was this about only being five minutes? Hmm?!?!?"

*Both fall to knees outside of perimeter*

Adam: "At least we are here, right?"

*Both stand up*

Adam: "Uh oh! Looks like there are some baddies up ahead, and they are coming right for us. And I know just how to handle them."

Pewey: "Right! Do it, Adam!"

Adam: "And that is to find another way to get to those people who need our help, so we cannot waste time! Let's go!

*Grabs Pewey*

Pewey: "Agh!

Adam: (Thinking) "We can't babble about with these guys, we have to get to those people! The ways things look, the situation isn't good"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:Um, sorry for my foolishness, I got really carried away. ^^;
Watching Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo will do that to you, I guess.
I have toned down this entry, and will continue to stay toned down.
I apologize everyone ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 pm
((I appoligize for my inactivity, now that I've done the project I was so busy on, I should have more time posting. Thanks for bearing with me ^w^))

The three tailed fox traversed the uneven landscape, ruins and rubble with ease and prowess. Running towards the WOLF squad, hoping not to get shot, he encountered one of the rumoured assassins, cloaked and prepped for combat. The fox stopped in his tracks and observed the assassin standing between him and the squad he attempted to rendezvous with. He focused carefully as the beast had taken notice to the fox, obviously preparing to charge, crouching slightly before sprinting towards him.
The fox took clear notice of this, and threw his rifle case towards the beast, it was forced to dodge to the side, the fox quickly followed behind the case. He took the case back on his back, and dodged a swipe from the beast, countering with a knife strike to it's side.
In return, the beast caught the fox off-guard and knocked him into a wall with a well placed kick. The fox lied there, limp and seemingly unconscious.
Bleeding from it's side, the beast wished to end the fox's life now, but as it raised it's arms for a final blow, he pulled his gun swift as lightning and fired a bullet in the beast's head, killing it almost instantly.
The fox got up and walked towards the squad, hoping not to encounter any more delays.

((As always, do let me know if I'm stepping out of line, I am always willing to correct myself if I make an error :3))
(EDIT: Replaced super monster thing with cloaked assassin ;D)  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Lonewolf Crisis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am
Name: Claw Sphinx
Skills: Axe and Assaination
Bio: He's just a wolf looking for trouble

Claw looks around at the groosm battle that is before him
He close his eyes and Wait for a sign.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Kai is checking on Zaix when screams break out behind him. He truns to see a new wave of monsters, at least thirty of them charging his men. They were retreating.

Kai: I'll be back Zaix! Don't overdo it!

As he ran toward them he saw a three tailed fox in the distance, fighting one of the assassins.

Kai: *To himself* "Well, at least he looks like hes on our side."

He also saw a wolf standing to the side with his eyes closed.

Kai: I wonder who's side he's on? Hopefully ours, we can't handle too much more.

Deciding to worry about it later, he drew his blade and ran to his men. He quickly chopped out a spiders legs, then beheaded it as it crashed to the ground. He howled, then entered the fray...  

SlvrWulf
Crew

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:54 pm
Hey, it's great that new people are posting! That's awesome! I love seeing new people post and hope you will continue to do so. But, I've had to have several people edit their posts. This isn't to make anyone feel bad, just letting you know. Before you post, please know the background story and follow the rules. The opening and rules aren't that long but they are essential to fitting in well in this RP.

Quick bits to keep in mind
1. This RP has a general story, it isn't a set thing, but a general overview to keep in mind. PLEASE DO NOT JUST READ THE LAST COUPLE PAGES!!! If your gonna be involved, read the whole thing, please. There is background and explanations you need to read!!!
2. Monsters are dumb, but the cloaked assassin people are anthro-like people, just like most of us.
3. Some language is allowed, but not profusely.
4. Violence is allowed, so long as its not overdone Ex: (Wading through pools of blood and entrails he cleaved a path of destruction...) This is way over the top. Use my posts as an example, they aren't all that nice, but they aren't extreme.
5. If your not sure about a post, PM me and I'll let you know. I'm usually on at least briefly each day so I'll respond quickly.
6. Have fun!
Again, Im not calling anyone out, just letting everyone know whats going on. Please don't take this bad anyone. And with that done, lets get back to the RPing!
Thanks everyone!
Kai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 pm
The fox had now reached the heart of the WOLF squad, as everybody were busy, he'd have to let introductions wait and for now support the squad currently in battle. The black and white fox scaled the pillar of a somewhat collapsed building nearby, he stood on the top, got his P90 rifle he had attached to his waist at the back and pointing down at the wave of monsters, emptying the magazine down upon them, making sure not to hit his ally.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Zaix struggled to his feet and winced in pain... a faint dizziness swelling in his forehead and he slowly brought his paws to meet his temples...

He saw that there were several indiscriminate fights taking place... He wanted to help.... The strain on his body was far too great to continue with small attacks....

"I have to.... release it all at one.... Ready bud?" He seemingly asked his ethereal flute.

Zaix stood defiantly and began to play a strange melody that seemed to blanket even the roars and clashes off battle... The heavenly sound enveloped all and started to make the very space around Zaix tremble...

Slowly, the wolfangel's wings softly spread out and shined... He softly began to rise... his feet leaving the ground slightly as he played...

He only hoped that he could keep this up for as long as the fighting persisted. He justs needed more time for the full effect of his song...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Adam: "Huff, huff, huff, huff!"

*Spots a very dark alleyway*

Adam: "That looks like a good place to loose them. Hang on! Huaaaah!"

*Runs into the alley, jumps into a dumpster, then closes the lid*

*Footsteps can be heard outside*

Baddie #1: "Wuh- where did they go?"

Adam: (Whispering) "Shhhh! Quiet, Pewey! They will hear us!"

Pewey: (Quiet whimpering) "I can't help it we are surrounded by filth! Eeew!" *Lifts up paw, with an old banana peel on it* "Gross!"

Baddie #2: "Let's go! We may be able to find them elsewhere!"

*Troops emigrate from postion*

Adam: *Jumps out of dumpster holding Pewey* "Now then . . ." *Puts down Pewey, unsheaths baseball bat* "Let's go see who needs assistance!"

Pewey: (Still a little disgusted after dumpster diving) "Umm . . . Yeah, right, let's do this . . ."

Adam: "Let me check my PDA real quick, to see if there are any signifigant establishments in this here town." *Removes PDA from back pack, rests bat on dumpster. Then accesses GPS application* "Hmm . . ." _beep_ "Ahh! We are in Anduril! I need to pay more attention to signs when I am out and about. Lesse . . ." _beep_ "There is a hospital few clicks from here," _beep_ "Ooo, a ramen noodle shop! Hope it's still standing!" _beep_ "Hmm? What's this?" _beep_ "Oh yes, W.O.L.F. Should probably pay them a visit to get some information of what is going on. Perhaps they can send me out to people that need assistance, unless, of course, I bump into some by chance." _beep, beep, boop_ "It's going to take a while to get there. Let's head out now. Come on, Pewey, wake up!"

Pewey: *Wakes up abruptly* "Mmerrrrrgh . . . Huh? Oh, right!" *Gets up*

*Both walk out of alleyway, Adam holding his bat over his shoulders, Pewey following a few paces behind, off to the side*

Pewey: "Where are we going?"

Adam: *Looks down to Pewey* "Well, I figured we would pay the good people of W.O.L.F. a visit and get some information of the situation at hand. Then provide any service that we can to help the good fight. Hopefully, they can compensate us, and we can get some ramen!" ^w^

Pewey: _sigh_ "You and food . . ." =_=  

Korel542

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 pm
As the devine song began to resonate in Honmaru's ears, an inner spirit awoke in him, and he suddenly felt what he could only identify as a state of combat high. His blood began to boil and he achived an adrenaline kick unlike any other. He fired his weapon, causing bullets to rain down on the monsters, only now his accuracy had increased, the blood of monsters began to mix in with the rain of bullets, painting the ground in an eerie red.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 pm
Kais stamina had begun to fade, the toll finally wearing down on him. Then as a song rolled over him, he suddenly felt a surge of energy. Kai lifted his blade and cut the monsters chest in front of him, then with a quick flick of his wrist pointed the blade straight up and pushed it through the spiders windpipe. As it died, he turned to identify the sound. He suddenly spotted Zaix, clearly about to use his power.

Kai: Zaix don't! You've already used up to much energy, any more andd you could be killed! You've got to...

He was cut short as another monster engaged him.

Kai: Damn it!

Without a choice, he began fighting again, hoping Zaix knew what he was doing.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 pm
Zaix's eyes started to glow a brilliant white...

"O sacred Will.... let thy holy light shine forth from the heavens, and purify mine enemies. "

The wolf's pure white wings spread widely and enveloped him as he chanted...

The skies opened up and started to bring forth a pale glow, splitting the clouds from above the battlefield.

"Heavenly Wolf Fury!"

Zaix's wings suddenly charged with Holy light as he ascended rapidly. Wings of light suddenly cover all except the monsters... protecting the W.O.L.F members.

Within seconds, the land was covered in ethereal arrows, lances, and swords, exploding with holy light as they struck down multitudes of enemies. A faint howl was heard as A figure of an angel charged down, impaling the ground with a blessed sword. The entire field was lit with holy fire, commanding all to their deaths...

.... There was a silence.... before a whimper from Zaix was heard... He laid there... where the angel had descended. His eyes were closed, and his entire body was spent. He slowly curled up and shivered.... the pain piercing him like a thousand needles...

"Kai...??? .... I'm... sorry... please... be careful........."

The wolf's wings suddenly disappeared... his body stopped shivering and fell silent. His paws reached upwards and then collapsed to both his sides.

"........... I'll be... alright... " he uttered, suddenly letting his head turn to one side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm
*Adam and Pewey finally come across an abandonned convinience store*

Adam: "Hey, Pewey. Let's stop here real quick, see if there is anything left in here!"

Pewey:"Come on, Adam! That place was probably cleaned out already."

Adam:"Well, it never hurts to look, now does it?"

*Goes to open door, but it falls over*

Pewey: "Fine, alright. But don't take too long."

Adam: "Yay!" ^w^

Pewey: "Sigh" -_-;

*Both enter the drab and run-down store*

Adam: "Go check behind the counter and see if there is anything useful."

Pewey:"Okay."
*Dashes over to counter*

Adam: *Checks every square inch of the store*
"Damn! Nothing here. Oh well. Hey Pewey, did you- Huh? What's this?"
*Picks up note off of ground*
"'Ha ha ha, ha'? Um, okay?"

(A loud noise is heard outside)

Adam: "Um, Pewey? We may want to get going . . ." O_O

Pewey: *Pops over counter*
"Hey, I found some-"

_CRAAAAAAAASH_
_HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!_
(A large sithoulete appears before what used to be a wall)

Adam: *Grips baseball bat*
"Pewey, forget about that! We have to leave, NOW! It's a trap!!!"  

Korel542

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 am
Honmaru jumped down from the column and approached the wolf angel in a sprint. "Man down!" He yelled, crouching down, inspecting him if any wounds were present. He groaned as his medical kit had been destroyed earlier ((Not mentioned in the RP)).
"Medic!" Honmaru yelled as he picked the wolf up on his shoulders to get him to a doctor quickly.  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff