Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:08 am
she shut the door behind herself and began to wal around the town."where are they...they've got to be around here somewhere"she muttered to herself and she looked around. she was looking at the horizon line. she headed back to the shrine she knew rei would be mad but they that was the only place they could be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:31 am
The crystal in Zoisite's hand began to glow.

"What the..."

At almost the same moment, he received a telepathic message.

Zoisite, someone has entered the Dark Kingdom. Return immediatly.

Zoisite returned through a portal.

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:14 pm
isaki got to the shrine and began to look around "where is it...where is it"she begna to mutter as she looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:27 pm
Rei heard footsteps.She dissapeared down a row of steps leading from the main steps,and crouched behind a wall.She watched attentively to see who was appering.Hopefully,it was some old enemies.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:22 pm
Zoisite appeared near the steps and heard the approaching footsteps. The other figure stayed in the shadow.

"Who's the gate-crasher?"

"It's a familiar presence. Someone we've fought before."

"One of the original Senshi?"

"Yes."

A crystal sword appeared in Zoisite's hand and he grinned. "Well, then. I'm up for a game of hide-and-go-seek, how about you, Kunzite-sama?" He turned and walked slowly, searching for the intruder.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:12 pm
"why did this shrine have to be so big"isaki said in a voice of exsaspiration. she was walking around the outside of the shrine avoiding the area she last new the girls to be in "it shouldn't be this hard to find since it was so resent"she said continuing to talk to herself  

kari_mimi2001

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:50 pm
Cordelia shrugged and laughed softly at Rei. "Sometimes she's so headstrong... she should have taken one of us to go with her..." She said to Rose, "But luckily... I know another way in..." her eyes sparkled with mischief, "We-- That is if you would also like to come--need to stay out of Rei's way... that's the only thing... She can get pretty angry. I just have to run home to get my wand... you know... just in case...Anyway, be back in a flash." She spinted out of Rei's place to her house--she thought it would be easier just to run than take the car. Her house was just a block or so away. When she got home and unlocked the door, "Hey guys!" She called to her roommates.
"Cordelia!" Sherie called, "There's someone here to see you!" There was a smile in her voice. Great, Cordy thought, Sherie always has a sick sense of humor. The second Cordy walked into the room, firm hands caught her, she gasped a little in surprise but was cut short by soft lips caressing her lips and whispy black hair grazing her neck. She melted in the embrace. When the guy let her go, she opened her eyes unaware that she had closed them. Only one guy in her whole life had made her melt in his embrace. "Damien." She said, "Nice to see you. If you excuse me please." She was cold. Too cold to him. But he didn't seem to realize this uncomfort in her. "Hey! wait up!" He said, his muscular arms pulling her into another embrace. "Damien," She was annoyed, he had broken her heart, "Please. I have a life other than you now. A friend's waiting for me. She walked into her room, and shut the door in his face. She sighed and collapsed on her bed. After two minutes rest, she went to her dark oak jewlery box where her scout wand was kept. She took it, and forgetting that Damien was just outside of her room she walked out. He caught her before she was knocked aside by his broad chest. "Steady there." He said, then he glanced down at what was clutched in her hand. He recognized it, having been an ex-knight. "oh." He said tonelessly, "I thought you were never going back? We had agreed."
"Some things came up," She said, brushing him aside. His grip was vise-like
"You want to save the world again, huh? You want to put your life on the line?"
"Shut up Damien." She said coldly," I don't know if I'm even fighting today. I have to go. I'm late. Good-bye." Before he could say another thing, she sprinted out of the house. She could be quick when she wanted to. She walked into Rei's place and sat down, sighing. "My ex just showed up out of the blue." She explained, "I need a breather." She thought this would be the last of him. But O' no it wasn't. ((Sorry about the long post... I got carried away... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:33 pm
((Its Ok,Wish we could all post long biggrin ))

Rei looked behind her at a hallway.On each side was an endless row of doors.Rei could hear that the enemy's footsteps would reach her in about 10 seconds.Her only choice was to run,but running on a marble floor could be noisy buisness...She would have to risk it.As she began to run back,she heard the most familiar voice.Zoicite.Rei froze.It wasn't that Rei was afraid of zoicite,but sometimes,she wished that she could have the other senshi with her.At this moment,she wanted Jupiter.Nothing makes Zoicite and Sailor Jupiter a better match.Paticularly,Rei had noticed that the green lining on Zoicites outfit,Matched Jupiters.Never the less,Rei sprinted down the hallway.She pulled out a fortune,and looked at the lucky numbers."6",she thought.She counted the 6th door on the right side of the hallway,and then opened it.She shut herself in the room.This was indeed,a very dumb thing to do,but she was desperate.She felt around the dark room,and bumped into something that was hevy,crystalized,and almost tipped over.She saved it from falling,and set in up.Then,she reached into her robes.She pulled out a match and lit it.She held it up to the crystal mass and revealed Jedite!  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:14 am
((Is Rei still invisible? Note to everyone else: I will be absent for a bit. If I can I'll try and get to a computer at the library. I'll post tomorrow and try for the library on Monday or Tuesday.))

Zoisite heard the running footsteps of the intruder go down the hall. He smiled and followed them slowly, searching for the Senshi's presence. She had run into one of the rooms, he was certain, but which one?

He placed a hand on each door as he passed it, not sensing anything. One, two, three...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:55 pm
"It's okay. So, how are we gonna get there to help Sailor Mars?"  

Darkness Cake

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:48 pm
isaki looks around and not being able to see it anywhere she goes to her last resort. she finds a place where the roof of the shrine is reletivly low and she manages to swing on top of it. she then climbs up to the top of the roof and looks around. as she does so she spots what she's looking for. "mystic scarlet power make up" she says as she takes out her wand(which was in a little case in a belt around her waist which she never takes off) which had a little rose in the center of the head piece.

isaki spreds out her arms and thn spens around pulling her arms in and as she does so a rose bud forms around her it then blooms and out come sailor scarlet

she hops off the roof and heads for the thing she was looking for, stairs to the negaverse the were black in color and very few to none could see them. once she had landed on the ground she realized that the girls where right behind her.

(((note italic is her transformation)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:48 pm
((No,Rei is not Invisible))Rei almost screamed,but clapped her hands on her mouth.She tried to look past the huge crystal mass.When she peeked around it,she saw a light...a silver light.She slipped between the thin space that she had,and crawled behind the crystal.She crawled up more,and saw that the light was a huge ball.Like a moon,but it had no real form.It was swirling with black electricity around it.Rei Then redirected her attention to the footsteps.She silently dashed behind the huge crystal,and took out a parchment.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:51 pm
Door number four, nothing. Door number five, nothing. Zoisite reached door number six and sensed something.

"Jadeite's room?"

He looked back over his shoulder, Kunzite had left. "So, he's going to miss my moment of glory, is he?" He opened the door and stepped inside.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:56 pm
"Okay... I might've one time looked into a sailor's dream... I can do that by accident sometimes... and so... hearing not all of the words to go to where Rei is... I kinda made them poetic and this gave me the power to transport to other realms or something like that. I might even be able to get to these places if someone there has a dream. I am the Dream Princess after all. Enough of my babbling though. So first...Lemme have your hands and what ever you do don't let go. " Cordelia took Rose's hands, "Now let's see... Chain of thunder, gasp of witch, tongue of liar..." Then Cordy broke out laughing, "Okay... yeah... my little joke is done. I'll be serious now, spell thing is simple that's why I use it, and it almost always works. anyway... on with the show! Bring us the power to travel to where evil lies in wait; let us return safely afterwords and we'll give you our thanks." Near the end her voice grew low and she kept repeating those words, but then they started to run together--quite eariely so. Her normally sparkling eyes were dull and not full of life. It was as if those words were taking her over.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:08 am
The first thing that caught Zoisite's eye was Jadeite, still stuck in the Eternal Sleep curse. Zoisite smirked at the crystal, "and how are you doing, my old friend?"

He stepped into the room, the Senshi was definitly in here.

Zoisite, return to the Thrown Room.

"Kunzite! I'm inches away from the Senshi and you want me to leave her?"

This is more important than one rogue Senshi. Return.

He swept his eyes over the room quickly before disappearing in a whirl of sakura petals.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff