Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex turned her so she was looking directly into his eyes, she would see he was being serious about all of this. "Imma tell you right now that i am not making some joke." The tone in his voice, the look in his eyes... he was telling her the truth and nothing more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Laura shook him off and looked away,
"Don't look at me like that, please."
Her boyfriend used to look at her like that, tell her he loved her, that he'd never hurt her.
He was probably taking a bet or something...then he dumped me....that was probably part of the bet too.
She pushed past him,
"We really should buy these."  

enders21295_RP

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex was starting to get agitated so he growled softly, "whatever." He pulled out his wallet and quickly paid for her clothing before walking outside and leading her to a car. It was a wonderful black Camaro, he got in the driver's seat and waited for her to climb in. Once she did, he drove to his home...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Vann tapped his shoulder "Hey we're here wake up" he said. He smiled and got out and walked over to faith. "He should be up and moving soon Mis" He said. He decided on trying to use respecfull terms with her since she got him outo f the place.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 pm
Laura started to realize that what she did in the store, was technically illegal,
"A-...Are you mad at me?"
She asked softly. This man had the power to harm her, even kill her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:32 am
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex shook his head, "not mad, just disappointed." He turned up the volume of his radio, it was a signal that he no longer wished to talk. After about 15 minutes they were driving by the forest, he turned onto a dirt road and they stopped after another 15 minutes. They were now in the center of a large clearing, his home was huge and magnificent. Directly behing were some gorgeous rapids, pine tree's surrounded the area giving it a wonderous smell.

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am
Laura kept quiet,
'Dissappointed in what pray tell? What could he possibly be disappointed in? I'm disappointed that there's a life after death...'
"S-...Should I get out now?"
She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex simply got out of the car and began to walk towards the door. It opened automatically and an older tall man came out. Alex walked inside and the older man walked over to the car before grabbing her bags, "The master does not feel like really talking to you or anything so im in charge of taking you to your proper quarters." He motioned for her to follow him.

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm
Laura nodded, keeping her eyes down,
'I knew he didn't really want me.'
She followed the old man up to a room, she assumed it was to be hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 am
Kindle's eyes opened a bit groggily, and he blinked a couple of times, disoriented as he sat up, looking up at Vann. After a moment, he remembered what he was doing in a car, and flushed a dark red in embarrassment as he realized he was holding them up. He jumped out of the car, practically tripping over his words with the apology. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to drift off like that," he said to both Vann and Faith. Still a bit red, he followed Vann back to Faith's side, waiting for her to lead the way into the house, eyes a bit wide from curiosity.  

faeruun

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 am
"relax Kindle. It's fine." Faith gave him a reassuring smile. She unlocked the door opening it. She walked in and turned the light. It showed a big living room with white carpet and and soft furniture. There was a T.V there. Then on the other side of the room there was wooden floor. There was a large table on top if it with eleggant red table cloth in the middle. She didn't need all this big stuff she enjoyed the empty space though. "Come Imma show you your rooms." Faith said. she went and walked up the stiars and waited for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 am
Kindle blushed faintly, and nodded, following her inside of the house. His eyes widened in amazement as he took in his surroundings, which were more luxurious than he had ever hardly seen, having lived in poverty before death. He was a bit worried about even stepping on the carpet, so afraid to leave a mark on the perfect surface, but mustered his courage and followed her up the stairs. "This place is amazing..." he said softly. "It's so big, and so nice!"  

faeruun

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Lunette was timidly blushing a bit as she stayed as close as possible to Charon, and let the snake rest his head where it wanted. She was feeling relieved to be out of such a place as this, and with someone who seemed incredibly nice. I hope he will... enjoy having me around. She whispered to herself, bowing her head ever so slightly and bit into her cheek seeing the condition she was in now. Her hair was a mess even at it's length, and she was in nothing more than rags.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 pm
All the while a dog girl was walking around, she seemed lost and confussed, But she was still smiling and trying to figure out what was going on and where she was.  

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

kblackwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 pm
"You don't need to worry," Khris sighed. "I'd treat you as carefully, and gently, as you want to be handled. I won't even call you a slave, but a companion, it's better." He told Averia, and gave a light smile to her, shifting on his feet slightly as he motioned for the shopkeeper to unlock her cage. "I'd like it, if you would come with me."

The shopkeeper slipped over to them in a slow manner, taking his time in case they were to change their mind, rolling his eyes. This man never saw kindness to slaves as a good thing, all he knew was pain and torture were the best to break a slave.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff