Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 pm
I've seen fenrir, but I haven't seen jedi in a while...he's a mist swordsmen so i kinda need to talk to him lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 pm
well what about aro or pyro, i mean seems a lot of the older members kinda vanished, like hero, and actully a lot of the angel hosts like ryoko, and melody  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm
Hero does that... stare I'm Zane Shimizu...Hero Shimizu's son...and what's ironic is that he's akatsuki. Right now he's at my house. He posted there I think Saturday.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Whats everyones opinion on bring Snow and Sound back. I know we not ruining at the peak of activity. But with them open we can release the snow and sound ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu/ and weapon styles.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 am
bb3000ae
Whats everyones opinion on bring Snow and Sound back. I know we not ruining at the peak of activity. But with them open we can release the snow and sound ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu/ and weapon styles.
replace rock with sound and put the rocks styles and jutsus in the sound country inca secret libary. Accaully why don't we just have a universal libary where people may donate jutsus like somewhere on a mountain or something confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:25 am
That might work. I mean use that library for the sound and snow jutsu. Or just have a grand jutsu library. At least then if someone wanted sound/snow jutsu as their village choice, they could get them. We would just have to add something into the rules on village jutsu about them not requiring the village.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 pm
I think we should move the Akatsuki Base to Rock, move the Grass, Sound, Snow and Rain to the Grand Library, which should be something like it was covered in Sand while in Wind Country, kinda like in Avatar.

Also, on December 1st, may I hold a Chunin Exams in Snow? I know it says closed, but the name could be editted for the time being... There is like at least 15-20 genin, and I know of a small exam in Leaf, but I think it could work out well. Also, the squads must be in 3, or else you can't participate, because I have a Team Mini-Game idea. Also, my RPC Scar Uchiha should not enter, thus Kats, I'd need a private exam from you...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 pm
So what is the deal with the angels? Do the owners of the lesser demon weapons already have the angels in them?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Look at the thread in the proper section. It isn't that tough to look at what happened. And actually there are two threads, one on the main page, and one in a section.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm
What do you mean by moving the Akatsuki Base to Rock, move the Grass, Sound, Snow, and Rain to the Grand Library?  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 pm
A merge of villages to increase activity, and move Akatsuki to a country, so no village actually has ties. Also, Akatsuki moved villages in the manga, so why can't we? Also, just a suggestion...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm
I'm not sure what to do with this info now that the weapons are gone. It is good setup I would hate to just delete it.

Custom weapon #3 : Sword of Zuki and Yokii
Quote:

Seven Tailed Lesser Weapon

Weapon Name: Sword of Zuki and Yoki
Who owns the weapon: No One Yet
Who Made It: Kiyoshi Hyuga (bb3000ae)

User Image

Description: ] Sword forged in Akatsuki and has the powers of Zuki andYoki the Seven Tailed Lesser Twilight Beast. It is a basic katana which allows the user to manipulate wind. It also allows the user to float a few inches off the ground.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, and can not tap into demonic chakra. Drains users chakra

User Image

Description: By tapping into the swords power it takes on new shape. It forms duel scimitars that have the same abilities as the sword. The swords increase the users wind manipulation as well as gives the user the ability to glide on air currents for a short time. Also the weapon has a special ability. When ever the user swings one of there scimitars the air from the swing will form a sword made a wind. They will fire in the direction of the swing.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, wind currents and wind swords can also weak to fire jutsu. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over. Causing mood swings from dark to light. ((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 10 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))

User Image

Description: The Final Form of this weapon. The scimitars expands, covering the body and turning it to full body armor that takes on the abilities of the previous two stages. The swords increase the users wind manipulation as well as gives the user the ability to fly with the wings on its armor. Also the weapon has a special ability, the wind swords are now made without having to swing the scimitars. The user can create up to 7 wind swords at a time and is able to fire them when he chooses. Only 7 wind swords can be out at a time.
Weakness: Weapon is weak to Fire Jutsu, and wind swords are also weak to fire jutsu. Wind swords will be destroyed and increase the power of fire jutsu if they come in contact with fire. To much exposer to Demonic chakra can cause the demon to take over. Causing mood swings from dark to light. ((If the user taps into the demonic chakra, they can only use it for 5 posts before the Weapon reverts back to a Katana. After taping into the demonic chakra the user can not use the weapon for 24 hours. If the user chooses not to tap into the demonic chakra. The weapon will drain there chakra in order to stay in this Stage.))

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:56 pm
speaking of that...I need a sword if I'm going to be Mizukage... xd

I was actually thinking of holding some sort of chuunin exam myself considering the fact that 3/4 of my village consists of Academy students and genins  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Lol. Mibu, you never answered meh. You live in Welland?

Also, I want a GUILD WIDE Chunin Exam, though if my Second RPC does it, someone else will have to. Should we hold sign ups 2 weeks rrom this thursday?  

Zombie Swagger

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:14 pm
I'll agree to that...gives me time to prepare my shinobis. They're all going to kick some BUTT! And no I do not live in Welland  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff