Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm
dragn99
Actually, Trenn brings up an interesting idea.
The Koopa Kids definitely seemed more interesting in the NSMBW, and I think it'd be fun to have a platform game based around them. Probably not gonna happen though...
I don't think they're hot enough to have their own game. It would be amazing to read "Super Bowser Bros." though. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm
Meta_Fish
dragn99
The Koopa Kids definitely seemed more interesting in the NSMBW, and I think it'd be fun to have a platform game based around them. Probably not gonna happen though...
I don't think they're hot enough to have their own game. It would be amazing to read "Super Bowser Bros." though. heart

Heck yea. If Peach can have her own game, then so can the kids. Besides, my idea is that the game revolves around and stars Bowser more than anything. It's just that you control the kids most of the time.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
dragn99

Heck yea. If Peach can have her own game, then so can the kids. Besides, my idea is that the game revolves around and stars Bowser more than anything. It's just that you control the kids most of the time.
if i worked at Nintendo I'd vouch for this! then ask nintendo to give us our own website we can chat on and they can monitor for ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm
Miyamoto
Mario and Luigi are the same as always, of course, and suggestions for the other two characters included Wario and Waluigi, Toad, and Princess Peach. The thing is that with Wario he'd need to have a fart attack, Peach would have to be able to fly with her skirt, and so on. With this game we wanted every character to play the same way.

This is exactly what I'd said earlier.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=105574  

Waynebrizzle

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:16 pm
Meta_Fish
dragn99

But what about Wendy?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
dragn99

But what about Wendy?
"Super Bowser Bros. and Hoe"  

MaverickDrifter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
dragn99

But what about Wendy?

Wendy's a guy. He just has Birdo syndrome.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
dragn99

But what about Wendy?
"Super Smash Bros." Nintendo doesn't give a s**t about being PC.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas