Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 am
((Hehe, your gonna have to wait a good while Bo. XD
Nobody really knows where you are and besides, she is the only master here...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am
((I was thrown through the front door of Aquia's House of Slaves, so that's where I am. And yeah... I'm probably going to have to wait for awhile.))  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am
((Mhm, I mean I could rp with ya. But as for actual slave/master type deal rose seems to be the only one actually playing as master here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 am
((So let's RP together. Though I have to leave in about 7 minutes. I'll be gone for about 54 minutes until lunch. I'm in school))  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am
((Okay then))
Watching the kid being pushed in he smelled young. Lowering his head he chuckled. "A bit out of control arent you? New to the change?" He didnt hold his voice down, there were no other masters around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 am
Bo had a dark, brooding look. "Yeah. Any place away from that jerk is a better place. I've been a werewolf for five years." Bo shuddered. "Five years of cruelty."  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm
Toshio turned away from her new master as she saw someone getting thrown in. She frowned, and glanced at Dark, before slipping away to the two boys. She was sure they wouldn't want her there, but she went anyway. SHe smiled at them, and then sat down. "Hi-ya! How are we doing today?" She asked, in her most cheery voice. She ruffeled her wings a bit, before tucking them in against her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Mark stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind him and after a few minutes he stepped out and shaked himself dry, nodding to himself as the last of the water flew onto the walls. Opening the door he begain to walk around the hallway tring to get himself more oreanted.  

jokester120

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 am
Bo jumped at the sudden happy voice. "Sorry," Bo mumbled. "I'm a little jumpy. "I'm Bo. Who are you?" Bo was nervous and irritated at the same time, but he needed friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 am
He tilted his head slightly with his face still blank. "Lerista...and your being here means your a slave now too doesnt it? Though odd they shoved you through the front door and left..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 am
Bo chuckled. "You obviously had a much better entrance than mine, though not as dramatic." Bo grunted as he yanked out splinters and chunks of wood  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm
Lerista shrugged and looked back at him. "I dont go for dramatic. Though they took me while I was placid after my previous masters death...I failed..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Toshio smiled and ran a hand through her long blonde hair, before looking at Bo and Lerista. "I'm Toshio," she stated, then cocked her head to the side. "I go for the dramatic entrances!" She said cheerfully, then half standed up, unfurling her wings, before noticing the wood in Bo. Her eyes widened, and she sat down, tucking her wings in, and gently tugging out the smaller slpinters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 am
Lerista looked at her and gave a welcome smile. "Hello...Lerista and Bo." He pointed to himself then at him then shrugged before looking out the window. "You must still be a bit new....we have to be careful with our change."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 am
Bo flinched on only a few splinters of wood, but Lerista was gentle for the most part. "Thank you, Lerista. It is nice to know people still care for others." Bo looked back to the other person. "I don't think I ever caught your name."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff