Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm
"Kiero,"Aura said grabbing his arm"If ya go now,alone,and without a plan ya will surely fail in your mission"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm
@ moonflower

"Will be glad to have you." Looks toward Kiero "You are being a fool. *Incases kieros legs in ice* I am not going to have a fellow member get himself killed."  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm
... *gets rlly pissed* wood u freakin get this ice off my leg! its giving me frost bite! an i hav a plan, get to the temple, kill every demon there, awaken the power, save 1 person, and if u guys r gonna get in my way theres only 1 thing i can do *pulls out handguns*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm
Moonflower bowed in Retsu's direction, and grabbed her two twin blades and placed them on her back.

She scoffed at Kiero and stabbed the ice, cutting into his leg a bit, enough to make him feel pain, "Happy you moron, pointing guns at your comrades? You sound like the sentinel herself, are you sure you are not a sinner?"  

Graceful Cure

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm
Aura took another shoot.She stomped on the floor and a wall of rock came up rigth in front of Keiro,righ after,another and another,forming a box like cage around Keiro"Ya need to mature," Aura mumbled  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm
No! stop! *shoots into the bushes and hears a scream* THERE WAS A ******** DEMON IN THERE! excuse me for saving us -_-"  

TheElvanGod

Graceful Cure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 pm
OOC: (Didn't someone just say no demons would come near here becasue of the silver or something?)

Moonflower sighed, "Well if you didn't act like a crazy person we'd know what you were thinking better." She turns away from him, "Let's just go and get this recon done and pray this guy doesn't get us all killed."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 pm
"The plan isnt that simple. First off we have to make it to my old village even if we went as fast as we can it would take us about 5 days to get there."
he thinks for a moment "Unless you have a better idea then walking and something that wont attract SIN."  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 pm
OOC: (no, but someone said there shouldnt be too many at the temple)

Can u free me and get rid of the ice?
and, for what its worth, i'm sorry, its just that... well...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:27 pm
Aura stomped once and the rock retreated to the ground.  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 pm
the ice disappears around his legs. "Now are you willing to cooperate?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm
yea, fine.... but on 1 condition, listen to me, theres only 1 purpose im not totally mad yet, theres 1 person i must save  

TheElvanGod

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:31 pm
"uh,"Aura said with a slight smile"we have a fire tamer"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 pm
yes we do *sparks fingers*  

TheElvanGod

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 pm
Aros finally arrived in the main room, having trusted in the medallion to lead him. His arrival in the room was noticed, mainly because his hand, which despite the rest of him being normal, was the skin of a demon. 'Hello, I would like top speak with the leader of your organisation, I have important news concerning this war...'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff