Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Why did it get canceled? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:29 am
hansonangel
I am for a petiton anytime for Sailor moon and I have the perfect name SOS ( Save our Sailors Pettion 2 ) because that was the name of the orgianl and we want Sailor Moon back. If we do put my name on it Megan .
well I'm not real good at starting petitions. I'm not good at polotics as I had the fewest votes for senior class president, and the moron who was elected, had the WORST speech in history! some lame poem! I could've done better with a fart and a snare drum! or a flaming chainsaw! even with a chimp that throws fecies at the audience! if she's reading it now she'll know that a classmate is really open about the fact that her speech SUCKED, BLOWED, and was the ABSOLUTE WORST SPEECH I HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

sorry about the rant but it jumps on my chest like a rabid monkey when polotics comes up some times.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:29 am
It got cancelled cuz the better newer episodes have girl-guys and guy-girls and there's a lot of same-sex kissing and what not...stupid sensoring stare

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

E l a n n i a

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:42 am
ya i miss sailor moon crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:39 pm
The lincese for it ran out in America. The Stars were never lincesed and so, there you have it.

x.x I don't think I liked SOS one because they made some bs crap about Haruka having a brother in the past to make it sound like there's a reason for her being a lesbian.

(I believe it was the first SOS that made that very very wrong...assesment.))  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:56 pm
it's something difficult to explain, but if it was because they didn't want to show because they isn't for children, that is dumb, because there are many programs that the children could watch and they don't cancel them, for example the simpsons.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:38 pm
Ack!No one calls the Sailor Senshi by their names!
Senshi is japanese for warrior.Scouts make it sound like those stupid kids who run around selling cookies!I hate it!

Anyway,Haruka and Michiru or Amara and Michelle had too many scenes.

And there's no point petitioning.They won't dub all the episodes least of all 200.  

Twinkleh

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:39 pm
Shore_Angel_Rebirth
It got cancelled cuz the better newer episodes have girl-guys and guy-girls and there's a lot of same-sex kissing and what not...stupid sensoring stare

They aren't better episodes,Sailor Moon was obviously better!And there aren't any sex kissing at all except in manga where there's a naked picture of Usagi and Mamoru in bed. sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff