Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm
I don't know she had not pulled off the red tape. I was very upset with your post so I kind of went on a temper tantrum and I am sorry that I said the things I said to you. I was just very upset so she shut the forum down till its resolved. Which I think it is.

HA HA Swag. That means no fun for you for...ever! HA HA HA! You cant even thrust without crying in pain!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:57 pm
well am sorry I ignored OOC in the RP cause it dosn't need to go there I would of left it but I sneezed and got a look at it,

so sorry if I would get kicked over something like that.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm
Lmfao.

Pleasure before pain. >8]

Anyways, it's only for 2 weeks... I hope.

Then I'll be good as new. :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Does this mean that you are going to be around more to play with us Swaggy?  

Alpha_Rain

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:04 pm
stare oy vey sometimes i wonder what i get myself into and alpha its not that anger helps me type more its just i dont yet know how to intaract with you but also when you get on i usually have to start getting off (hopefully that will change in the future and btw this being typed on a wii my comp crashed dont know how maybe it overheated ohwell) hopefully once i get out of airforce trianing i can be on more and then i could be more involved thats why i asked ya not too quit i have evil plans when i get back candy knows some of those plans so when ever ray talks to you youll be probably having fun with my future profile but please lets all just get along im a nice guy i hold no grudges(sometimes *evil grin*) but right now my hand is tired and my neck is killing me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 pm
I'm posting now. biggrin

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm
I couldn't tell Ray or should I say... Chuck Norris Thing rofl

Dun Dun Dun

j/k  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm
stare rokoka dont push me im tired but i do have enough energy to go off on my own rant....maybe later xp  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm
ok ok I said it was a joke  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:38 pm
Ok! So, this suggestion was brought up first by....Names will not be mentioned but you know who you are! smile razz

There was a suggestion to FF into...many many years through the RP and the Scryers have taken over the kingdoms...yet light and dark still dislike each other....Jezebel would have had her children twins and Ray would have had a child....

Along the lines of that.

What's everyone think?

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm
I like the idea and poor Ray... his plan failed XD. And I know who it is (hint hint... lol I hate bragging) I got that Pm from Ray.. Oh and can we do that the characters have different looks since they are older? That would be cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Sound good to me :]  

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Well, everyone will have to be on board. Which means....we have to wait for Sgt. to get off his lameass grounding...haha and talk to him about it and then...Lets see here.

Everyones roles will slightly shift, so profiles will be updated/upgraded..and some characters will be either killed off or what not to make way for newer ones...

And yes, people change when they get older, so new pictures!..hahaha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea. :'<

You'd be missing out on alot of action, and bits and pieces would come out missing.

Usually timeshifts ruin nice RP's like this... I wouldn't want to see that happen. D:

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm
Meh! See this is why we discuss things.

He makes a point! smile

Now this thread has purpose ^____^

That is a good point though. We can't exactly Fast Forward just yet...major things have yet to happen...

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff