Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
No more "I don't like the announcements" threads. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Mitsuhide l

Dapper Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 pm
*from the way back of the room raises hand slightly*

Can i just say im somewhere in the middle >w<
somedays i wake up go on gaia and see the announcement...and it plays out like this
-I know in mah head its pointless boo announcement...stares at the link for like 20 minute.....but.....*click* Random poinless 3 word announcement- DDDD:

but then other days im like oH? announcement *clickity* oh wow nice random statement

i guess i just has to do with mah mood entertaining//annoying

its both for me x3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 pm
User Image AUSTIN 3:16

hmmm announcement, random announcement i dont mind it....... at least when i am bored i dont mind it

User Image OH HELL YEAH  

Sir Fapcelot

Trash Gentleman

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 pm
I don`t give a dang!! trow the random at me anytime!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am
I seriously think that people need to read through the whole five pages of this thread first, and then comment. It would make things much more clear.

dawnwolfee

Beloved Lunatic

Bacchus SatyrHart Lobstyr

OG Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 am
I want to state for the record, since this thread's topic is about not complaining about the daily posts. I prefer the daily posts. I find them random and humorous. I actually look forward to them. No, nothing has won me over. I felt this from the start.
I do not know which came first, the concept of BOO or the moniker "Teh Savior", but they fit so well, that that in itself made me want to be a part of this guild. I don't know if he meant it to be funny, but it is. I have many examples since then, but I'll skip to the image of the frogrocket. That could be a classic up there with "frog in a blender" and "why a duck?" I have always been a fan of the non sequitur.
Personally, as for the daily announcements complainers, I think they're all gone. I could be wrong, but I've read this whole thread and skipped around the more recent posts in the whole forum, and everyone who doesn't like the posts, states their opinion with a proviso of why they stopped complaining. So, at least on that point, we should be a house undivided.

Can't we all just . . . blame the LAPD?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 am
Super Duper...

User Image
I think that it's hilarious what you guys send when you are bored like the "I dont like twilight. This outta be good" that was hilarious. So as said by Aurastormgirl "Throw the random at me anytime~!"
User Image

Kawaii Desu!!!

Jekkl

kitty panties

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 am
I love reading the announcements xD;
I'm just surprised the mods can afford it.
It does cost gold, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 am
T u r t l e xxx
I love reading the announcements xD;
I'm just surprised the mods can afford it.
It does cost gold, doesn't it?

Yes it does, but we have a ******** of gold in the guild account right now to last us for a few years lmao. And im pretty sure that if craig ran out of gold he would just donate more of his lmao.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:47 am
I want to state for the record, since this thread's topic is about not complaining about the daily posts. I prefer the daily posts. I find them random and humorous. I actually look forward to them. No, nothing has won me over. I felt this from the start.
I do not know which came first, the concept of BOO or the moniker "Teh Savior", but they fit so well, that that in itself made me want to be a part of this guild. I don't know if he meant it to be funny, but it is. I have many examples since then, but I'll skip to the image of the frogrocket. That could be a classic up there with "frog in a blender" and "why a duck?" I have always been a fan of the non sequitur.
Personally, as for the daily announcements complainers, I think they're all gone. I could be wrong, but I've read this whole thread and skipped around the more recent posts in the whole forum, and everyone who doesn't like the posts, states their opinion with a proviso of why they stopped complaining. So, at least on that point, we should be a house undivided.

Good to see you lightening up your posts razz

I didn't think your last couple of posts were attacks, but I was still hoping that you'd tone everything down a bit and act, at least in terms of the people in this guild, more normal. Not normal as in the literal sense, but normal as in the "not offending anyone and not leaving your own personality at the door for everyone else's "benefit"".

The post I've quoted from you has me optimistic, you should follow it up by being active in the forums and joining us in the random posting. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:54 am
KeJoRo

Good to see you lightening up your posts razz

I didn't think your last couple of posts were attacks, but I was still hoping that you'd tone everything down a bit and act, at least in terms of the people in this guild, more normal. Not normal as in the literal sense, but normal as in the "not offending anyone and not leaving your own personality at the door for everyone else's "benefit"".

The post I've quoted from you has me optimistic, you should follow it up by being active in the forums and joining us in the random posting. biggrin

Random post FTW. Its what keeps the guild alive. heart

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Fluffy Tazzy Gom

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 pm
zeik2007
I agree, no more announcements. Specially if they're one sentence or one word long. Annoying... stressed

I'm in agreement with you.
There's really no point in sending someone one single word.
If you must tell someone this one word, then PM or comment it to the person(s) you want to tell it to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:57 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Am I the only person who strangely enjoys the announcements? <.<
They're actually far, far less annoying in than the ones from another guild I was invited to, which were basically "POST, POOOOOSSSSST, THISGUIDWILLBEEPICINEEDYOUTOPOST. If you don't, I'LL BAN YOU."

So look on the bright side! At least they're amusing/don't reek of failure.

You're not the only one. Other guilds I have joined are dying without new threads and announcements. I usually look forward to B.O.O's announcements. -spits at dead guilds- Pssh.  

sophia vader

sophia vader

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 pm
xXFluffy_TazXx
zeik2007
I agree, no more announcements. Specially if they're one sentence or one word long. Annoying... stressed

I'm in agreement with you.
There's really no point in sending someone one single word.
If you must tell someone this one word, then PM or comment it to the person(s) you want to tell it to.

Wrong. If you PM and/or comment it that would take very long. The captain goes the easy way. He announces. Anyway, it's really fun, you know?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm
OMG Will all of you give it a rest with the announcement, For one I don't really Care for them and I look at from both sides but I hardley get anything from my others Guilds so this is the only one that send them and I don't care if there one or two word long if you have a lot of gold in your Guild Bank then what can you do with it. Really guys can we give this a rest  

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers