Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm
7/9

Luna practices the seals that are on the sheet, messing up several times. "DOn't worry Arekku, it won't take much longer to finish this.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm
8/9

Luna practices it again, it this time gets it right going through it very slowly. "Ok then, Im ready to do this." Luna makes the hand seals and places it on Areku's forearm  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm
9/9

Luna's hands glow as she places it on his arm. And using the Byakugan she can see the fibers of bone healing as the jutsu works. "This will only hurt for a second Areku."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:23 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku smiled as he started to move his arm to see if she had done a good job as he kept moving it back and forth there wasn't no pain now as there was before,"Alright it seems good." Arekku said smiling.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The real Arekku came walking as he took the long way to the temple though activating the Seki-reigan he was there in a second as he put down the chest from his back they were both still soaked as he made a set of seals and rip through the chains on it then took out his sword and cut both the metal and wooden constriction. Finally opening it up he saw the armor as he took it out off the box it was pretty heavy as he let fall back into the box and wonder what to do with it.

Name: Mugen Kougai - Infinite Armor
Pic: User Image
Description: The armor is a tiger's head chest plate that has the ability to absorb chakra though its mouth by coming in contact with chakra. However it can only absorb chakra from people, not attacks. The user must also touch the user physically in order to absorb the chakra, or be touched. Making Taijutsu very dangerous to user against the user.
Weakness: The user of this armor is slowed down because of the weight of the armor. The more chakra it absorbs the heavier the armor gets, which means the user gets slower. The user must use the chakra in the armor if they hope to regain there speed.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku left the armor on as he took out three swords out and stuck them to the ground as he unrolled a scroll and started to read it,"Mmmm interesting." Arekku said to himself.

Kiki - Kyutoryu - Asura (Demon Spirit - Nine Swords Style - Asura) - The technique that allows the user to use Kyutoryu. While being relentlessly attacked, the user's anger, and frustration manifests itself from a dark aura emanating from themselves into a being with six arms and three heads known as an Asura. The full activation of this technique actually causes the ground to darken several meters diameter from where the user stands and blow a gust of wind from the user. He then motions his arms upward leaving behind to sets of arms and each time the arms manifest so does the head coming from both right and left. This is used by creating Kage Bushin(Shadow Clone) that do not leave your own body.
Rank - A

_____Special Technique

Asura Ichibugin (Asura One Mist Silver) - The user holds the swords so the blades are pointing towards the victim, the user leaps towards them slashing them with all nine of his swords at once afterwords ending in a position where all the swords are held in a way to make them look like they're fanning out. This technique has enough force to rip through a small mountain because of the Chakra emitting from each blade.
Rank - S

Asura Makyuusen (Asura Demon Nine Flash) - The user approaches his target with great speed to where he leaves behind an afterimage of himself and once image fades the user is right in front of the foe and begins to slash them up using all nine swords and ends with a stance where all nine swords are in a wheel shape. The wound is similar in shape to the sword stance.
Rank - S

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at the scroll carefully taking a deep breath he started with concentrating his chakra over and over as it flowed through his body. He then picked up his swords and gripped them tightly as he tried to make the clones come out off his body though the clones just came out like normal.
1/7

As he bit his sword down harder as he tried to concentrate the chakra though there was nothing coming out it was all normal, Arekku was too much in peace with himself everything was going right for once as he hanged his head low.
2/7

"Why can't I." Arekku said as he made another failed attempt at making the extra bodies there was just nothing that made him go berserk as he tried to think what would he do to make something like that manifest himself around him.
3/7

Arekku was doing some practice swings as from all his blade as his mind started to wander off as he started to remember things as he did there was some anger coming around him as he remembered the man from before as well as some other enemies.
4/7

As he just kept practicing the swings as the darkness on the floor grew more and more as he kept practicing the the swings he felt angered for a second as he suddenly tried to do it again making the clones though only one was still in his body the other separated."Close enough.." Arekku said to himself as he then tried to kept on swinging as he tried to remember what triggered it.
5/7

As he tried to remember he started to day dream a little it was a good dream for a while as then the swings were getting stronger with each swing as he was getting really use to the movements as well his memories was getting combined with his daydream as well/
6/7

The memory combined with his daydream as he then started to have a nightmare instead as he the darkness grew and spread as he also had the wind blew incredibly around him as he then made the other shadow clones and were combined with him as it seemed Arekku turned into a monster as he was holding nine swords.
7/7

Kiki - Kyutoryu - Asura (Demon Spirit - Nine Swords Style - Asura) - The technique that allows the user to use Kyutoryu. While being relentlessly attacked, the user's anger, and frustration manifests itself from a dark aura emanating from themselves into a being with six arms and three heads known as an Asura. The full activation of this technique actually causes the ground to darken several meters diameter from where the user stands and blow a gust of wind from the user. He then motions his arms upward leaving behind to sets of arms and each time the arms manifest so does the head coming from both right and left. This is used by creating Kage Bushin(Shadow Clone) that do not leave your own body.
Rank - A

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
[/color

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was still in his new form as he was holding the blades in each side as he tried to remember that technique he saw on the scroll that was made just for this form, as each detail of it was engraved in his head,"Asura Ichibugin." Arekku said to himself with a pleasant smile as he started meditating.
1/8

As he practice the swings in this form since he wasn't use to it he knew learning a technique would be useless if he wasn't comfortable as he hit a tree and it slash at it with all nine swords instantly just ripping the tree apart in many ways making it into malformed looking logs.
2/8

He then went to another tree and attempted it again as the slashes were somewhat better synchronize the slashes as he went to another then another over and over attempting to get it perfectly now with his new formed his real arms had some cuts from not able to function properly in this form as he got cut and was bleeding from his arm.
3/8

Arekku then sat down now that he was comfortably swinging now with this new form as he just released the form for a second feeling tired as he rested for now and just was breathing hard as he then fell asleep for a while.
4/8

Then as he stood up as he was swearing now and made the technique again as he was back in his malicious form as he then started trying to move perfectly and comfortably in the form trying to make it as if he was just one person which he was just with the clones it didn't feel like it.
5/8

As he hold onto all nine blades he started practicing the movement for the jutsu practicing it slowly and trying to get the timing right little by little it getting it more in the flow with the jump to the tree.
6/8

Arekku kept doing something as he was trying the movement more and more over as his movement was becoming second nature and more less complicated he was feeling that this move was his for sure.
7/8
Arekku then added the massive chakra as he left the mountain to a secluded place there was a tree in front of him then a pretty big bolder as he concentrated his chakra into it and just destroyed the area completely as he was resting now looking tired and breaking his new form away.
8/8

Asura Ichibugin (Asura One Mist Silver) - The user holds the swords so the blades are pointing towards the victim, the user leaps towards them slashing them with all nine of his swords at once afterwords ending in a position where all the swords are held in a way to make them look like they're fanning out. This technique has enough force to rip through a small mountain because of the Chakra emitting from each blade.
Rank - S

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:44 pm
Watches Arekku carefully. "What are you doing Arekku-sempai? What technique is this?" Luna remembers the message and takes it out reading it. Her eyes light up. "Arekku-sama! I got accepted for the chunnin exams, they start really soon though."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku that was next to her poof away leaving only the real Arekku as he put away his sword,"Well those are the secret sword techniques from Kusa." Arekku said rubbing his head as he started breathing,"Don't tell anyone of anything you see me do okay?" Arekku asked smiling as he heard her say that she was accepted,'Well congrats Luna!" Arekku said as he hugged her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

He stepped back for a while as he started to read an researching about history of Taijutsu and was trying to figure out what be the best thing to learn as it was nerve racking for him as he couldn't decide.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"I didn't know you read my book?" Yukio's voice came from behind Areku as he hovered above him on a board of paper.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yup it's interesting." Arekku said not even looking up as he was completely enticed by the book so he made a seal and a clone appeared as he walked over to Yukio,"What can I help ya with?" Arekku's clone asked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"The same thing I've always needed help with. I need to learn more jutsu." Yukio said dropping to the ground, the paper board separating into several sheets of paper and absorbing themselves back into the backpack. "As much as I wish otherwise, I can't simply run away from my opponents in the chuunin exam. I need to actually be able to fight when I need to."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Why don't ya want to run away?" Arekku asked,'Ain't it easier to form a strategy when you confuse them like that or is it your worry your tricks are getting old?" Arekku teased him a little as he took out a needle,'Well I don't know heard some pretty bad rumors about ya in the village don't need ya going into more rampage." Arekku clone said as he started walking to the trail off the mountain stopping at the gate as he waited for Yukio.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out