Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unavailable2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
~Daughter of Sparda~
Nu-uh! I took Carlos xd Because he could teach me Spanish swearwords as well.
Alright, let's see.... Chaotic could have...

Umm....

Anette...

....She'd probably shoot me in the back sad That or she'd ditch me to find Birkin. And when she does Birkin will kill her sad Assuming he's already mutated. I'd probably choose Birkin 2nd form (the one with four arms). At least i'll have a real cool bio-monster on my side...before he impales me on one of his claws confused . For some reason all of the possible partners I can think of will screw me over or kill me crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Hmm... If 4 Armed Birkin was to go up against Goro from Mortal Kombat... That would be one bad a** battle!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... If 4 Armed Birkin was to go up against Goro from Mortal Kombat... That would be one bad a** battle!

Birkin would totally annihilate Goro..lol he'll like slam that huge pipe into Goro's skull killing him instantly...LMFAO or is that birkins other form..idk he'll still kick his a** either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:16 pm
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME

Birkin would totally annihilate Goro..lol he'll like slam that huge pipe into Goro's skull killing him instantly...LMFAO or is that birkins other form..idk he'll still kick his a** either way.
Yeah, four armed birkin doesn't have the pipe. And Goro has martial arts. I think it would be a pretty intense and fair fight.  

Biohazard EXTREME

psycofox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 pm
I like steve because he's a goober. no one else likes steve -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:00 am
psycofox
yep and i heart sherry, we are one of a kind...  

A5116278

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:15 am
psycofox

I beg to differ  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:46 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
psycofox

I beg to differ
No, Captain... You don't understand.... Nobody likes Steve!  

Biohazard EXTREME

psycofox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:45 pm
cool, I wasnt sure if anyone else liked steve, because everywhere I've gone on the internet they flame him. I like sherry too, but she cant fire a gun...(that I know of >.> <.<) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:51 pm
psycofox
cool, I wasnt sure if anyone else liked steve, because everywhere I've gone on the internet they flame him. I like sherry too, but she cant fire a gun...(that I know of >.> <.<) sweatdrop
Yeah, but it's realistic for Sherry, she was young. I think Ashley had more potential to fire a gun than Steve did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:44 pm
Barry = The best sidekick ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:59 pm
Resident Evil 0 : Billy Cohen
Resident Evil 1 : Rebecca
Resident Evil 2 : Sherry
Resident Evil 3 : Carlos
Resient Evil code veronica : Steve
Resident Evil 4: Ada Wong

Outbreak Games
By 2 best supports are
Yuko
Cindy
and im Kevin  

The Love Less Child

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:15 am
I like kevin. I don't know why stars picked an 18 year old med student over him. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:16 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
I like kevin. I don't know why stars picked an 18 year old med student over him. xp
Because they needed a medic and Rebecca is literally a genius. They have plenty of Brawn on STARS, they needed some major brains.  

Biohazard EXTREME

psycofox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
psycofox
Yeah, but it's realistic for Sherry, she was young. I think Ashley had more potential to fire a gun than Steve did.
True, I'm kind of mad that you only got to play as ashley once, I'd pick her over sherry any day. mostly because I actually had a real reason to run in circles with her, but meh, I'm easily amused...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff