Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:01 pm
"...Calvin's standard procedure..." Michael mumbled with a disgusted tone, his back turned towards Sean. "If you got a problem with how he wants me to handle feeding the kids, take it up with him..."

Jacob growled at Rune as he stole the food. Sure, Abagail wasn't going to eat it, but it was still HER food. If he was so hungry he should have kept his own food and not toss it away like an animal.
"If you want food, maybe you shouldn't throw your's away like trash..." He growled even louder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 pm
"It's just a piece of bacon and she'd not going to eat it." Rune yawned crawling back over to his jack. He laid down, using as a pillow and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

"I doubt you comforting them is his 'standard procedure'." Sean said looking at him dully as he crossed his arms.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm
"It's still her food." Jacob growled, glaring at Rune. "Either eat your own or starve."

"I'm not trying to comfort them through food." Michael growled, his hands tightening around a handle of the tray. "You know better than anyone else that nothing can be comforting in this Hell hole."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm
Brad merely watched the two argue. If needed, he would help Michael...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am
Rune just acted like he was asleep.

"Who said you were trying to comfort them through food? I know your always talking to them."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 am
"So is it wrong I talk to them?" Michael growled, giving Sean a cold glare. "You act as if they aren't human anymore because of their mutations. Maybe I shouldn't talk to you or treat human because of your mutations, hm?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm
"Why must you jump to conclusions? All i'm saying is there's no point in you comforting them because it will do no good." Sean said, smirking at his anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm
Brag gave a growl, staring directly at Sean.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm
"Because no one should have to go through this Hell." Michael said, also growling at Sean, but the moment he heard Brad growling, he grew silent. He then looked directly at Brad, nodding his head once at him before he continued down the aisles, hoping Calvin wouldn't make him clean up the blood...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 pm
"And yet you still work here." Sean said. He herd Brads growling and decided to leave. He flew over to the door, passing Michael on the way. "Just hurry up, i'm tired of waiting." He muttered as he passed then left the room.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm
"I swear...this place is ran by lunatics..." Sayuri mumbled to herself. "Wait...wasn't I supposed to get shots?" she asked happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm
"It'll start once we're done eating..." Rune murmured sighing.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:27 pm
"Thats the one thing I didn't want to hear..." Sayuri whispered. She curled up into a little ball before falling asleep. If she was going to be taken out of her cage, she will need as much strength as possible since this could be her only chance to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm
The screeching of an intercom turning on suddenly was heard throughout the entire laboratory, before a familiar voice (to all except Sayuri) followed after...

"Good morning kiddies~" Calvin cooed. "It is right now 8:17 in the morning. Children, you're injections will begin at 9:00 o'clock in the morning, on the dot. So finish your meals quickly because when the clock turns nine, all food will be taken away and you'll be hauled off one by one to the Injection Room." He explaining, with a smile both on his face and in his voice.

"Michael, Brad, and Sean. You'll all be helping today, like it or not. Oh, it's not 8:19. You have 41 minutes kiddos~"

There was another short screech of the intercom turning off. There was a silence throughout the entire lab, even in the once noisy Experiments' Room.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:09 pm
"a*****e!" Rune yelled at the intercom before it turned off. He sat up and put his headphones back on, waiting for the injections to begin.

Meanwhile, Sean was in the lounge again. Laughing now because he knew Michael would hate helping.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff