Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Women Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:50 pm
Ha ha now that everyone is sharing i have somewhat of a problem.
i am like one of the best guys mosty girls will ever meet(they tell me that often).SO i like about 5 girls and they like me but i like some more than others on some days and that changes alot. i wont ask one out cus i dont want the others to be mad but it really only hurts me more so what do i do?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:56 pm
Pfft!
Hardly a situation.
Ask out the one you like the most overall then tell the others to bad so sad. Its not a big deal. They will get over it. >>  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Yea i know but i like a diffrent one more everyday and it sucks cus i have to play it off and the last time i couldnt decide and now that girl hates me and all her friends hate me for no freakin reason  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:03 pm
Well thats pretty stupid. A new one everyday. Lol.
Just choose the one you like the most overall. Haha.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm
From what i've learn't

1. You may think you know what love is, but in reality it's not love, you've just convinced yourself its love because you haven't encountered that emotion before.

2. While a 4 year difference isn't that much when your older, at your age it makes a huge difference, as she has even less idea of what love is, and is probaly just reaching the hormonal stage of her life, so she's even less likely to tell the difference between a long distance crush and really loving someone.

3. While i'm not an expect on American Geography, I'm Guessing that ohio is some distance away from Arizona. If it is, then make sure that what you two have is really love, cause you dont wanna go there only to get your heart broken by her saying that she doesn't love you.

I have alot of experiance with this kinda relationship thing, as i almost made the same mistake as your planning.

(in white below is the almost mistake i made, read it if you want. or dont, i dont care)

(Except the difference was that we had known each other for about 2 years via webcam, Phone, Text, Xbox, and she broke up with me as i was at the airport, over the phone beacause of some b***h lying to her saying that i was cheating on her with the girl telling her this, while i was on holiday with my family......... and then i was about to get on a plane to travel to america to her when i received the call.....(she lives in ohio, funnily enough))
(She was 15 at the time, and i was 17 at the time)

But yeah, anyway the past is the past....

Yeah summary:
Try and find someone closer to you geologically, and closer to your age, and she will surely do the same. as the feelings your feeling are most likely not love, but another feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 am
D: ....wind thats freaking depressing....
and i cant explain it but i know love, i also know that its not impossible for me to love someone else.

I know i have mistake love for lust in the past, and i know its odd and sorta hard to believe that i do know love. But trust me i do.  

Sindenky

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm
Okay I kno Im 11 and what not so im pretty much a dumbass when it comes to relationships. But here it goes...

Since im 11 im shy when it comes to these things. I liked a girl for like a month, and then I found out she liked me as well. So I told her I liked here in a... txt (WHICH WAS THE DUMBEST MISTAKE EVA). She txted me backk saying she also liked me, but 2 days later, she told me she didn't like me... sweatdrop so im upset, and i was depressed for the next 3 days sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 pm
Dripples
Okay I kno Im 11 and what not so im pretty much a dumbass when it comes to relationships. But here it goes...

Since im 11 im shy when it comes to these things. I liked a girl for like a month, and then I found out she liked me as well. So I told her I liked here in a... txt (WHICH WAS THE DUMBEST MISTAKE EVA). She txted me backk saying she also liked me, but 2 days later, she told me she didn't like me... sweatdrop so im upset, and i was depressed for the next 3 days sad

Well here I go with my so called "help"

1) Your 11 so im assuming she's around that age to, girls that old are some of the most undesisive people on earth, we like Brad Pitt one day, the emo kid the next, and our b/f's brother the next, anyone who we think is cute is game, so she probabaly still thinks your cute she just thinks someone else is cuter.

2) Dont be depressed, your 11 you have aprox 70 some years untill you die in which case this wont matter much, but in said 70 years you should be able to find plenty of other girls out there you like, and it wont be gahhhh "Puppy Love" *slits wrists* i hate that term....

3) About the txting thing, yea it was stupid but hey at least you told her you liked her which is better than admiring her from afar

4) Disregard any and all advice I just gave  

Scion Faith

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm
Its just a crush. Get over it. Thats the best advice you will get. Lol.
Oh and never tell them over a text. that makes them think you are extremely underconfident and girls like confidence as long as your not a jerk about it and act like you deserve everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm
Ok so I have a question

Why do guy's hold their d*** when they sleep?  

Scion Faith

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Lets not generalise that. Lol.
Not everyone does.
I don't. Haha.
But the best answer to that question would probably be to hise their morning wood. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:29 am
Yea I don't do that either. Where did you get that from?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 am
Scion Faith
Dripples

Well here I go with my so called "help"

1) Your 11 so im assuming she's around that age to, girls that old are some of the most undesisive people on earth, we like Brad Pitt one day, the emo kid the next, and our b/f's brother the next, anyone who we think is cute is game, so she probabaly still thinks your cute she just thinks someone else is cuter.

2) Dont be depressed, your 11 you have aprox 70 some years untill you die in which case this wont matter much, but in said 70 years you should be able to find plenty of other girls out there you like, and it wont be gahhhh "Puppy Love" *slits wrists* i hate that term....

3) About the txting thing, yea it was stupid but hey at least you told her you liked her which is better than admiring her from afar

4) Disregard any and all advice I just gave

woww
actually she does like justin bieber and taylor lautner xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:52 am
uhhh i think my computer is screwed up.... o.o
whenever i write something it doesn't show up....  

Dripples

Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces