Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm
(you never mentioned kuni...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm
(Did you read my post at all? I said I threw shuriken at your shadows. It would make it seem unsuspecting. Well, since I honestly want to get out of this asap and head to my library to train, I'm going to go all out and not hold back. I'm pulling out all the stops to defeat you Oni. This will be one for the books. We're gonna have a showdown! And I'm posting my reply now.)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm
((dont make me bring Cocarn and Kohnaro into this!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm
((Who the hell are they?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 pm
iKoisu
(My turn! I was told I am allowed to run, as long as there is an opening. Don't worry. I'll have some fun first. And, btw, I don't RP with personal emotions, just what Koi would do, so don't get pissed if he disses you alot, ok?)

Koi saw the new person who had come to help him. "Ah, ******** me sideways. Mikyo, I thought you were supposed to be dead? You were gonna go out with a bang, and yet your still here? Hmmp." Koi said as he folded his arms behind the rock. He noted the lightning chakra in the Ex-Kage's hand, and smiled as it shot at the cage. Now Koi, being semi-smart with trigonometry and angles, he could tell that the lightning was intentionally aimed at the wall. He sighed as he was quick to jump away from the exploding rock shield. "Now, why would you do that!" He yelled. Bokun continued to fill the lava in the pit, as Koi was grinning. If they looked at it again, they'd go blind. It was a special of Bokun's. The hot lava then shot out of the ground behind Rahenno to try and hit his back. The lava would do the same to Mikyo. "You see, I know both of you, and it will be a shame to have to tell Alicia about how her child's father was such a p***k to me. She'll for sure be angered!" He said as he rubbed the Snow ANBU Mask, and placed his fingers on the Snow symbol. He then stood upright, with his eyes closed. Bokun continued to summon lava. It was now creating a fountain in the crater created by Rahenno. A wall of lava now separated the two halves of the prison. Koi then was grinning as the wall would drop. If they were blind or not, there would be two shuriken landing on their shadows. He had charged the shuriken with the Nara chakra, and had whipped them at the shadows, to cast Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique. It would hold them in place while he would take out Mikyo first, leaving the easy one last. He knew Rahenno's weakness, and it would destroy him, before he was able to even get to a third tail.

Koi has 104 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
61 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

As the columns rose from the ground, Koi knew that the fight was about to get intense. He realized that the symbols for Raiton, Katon, Doton, Suiton and Futon were labeled on the columns, and that they were glowing when they stopped the lava from moving. Koi grinned as he quickly figured out the technique, but also remembered that this was Mikyo he was fighting. The all mighty Mikyo. The shuriken hit Mikyo, and Koi was quick to let out a chuckle as it had worked. He would then appear on the other side of Mikyo, with his sword drawn, looking the other way. If the attack went properly, Mikyo's jugular was now sliced open. Koi had released the fourth gate and he was grunting. The weights were where he previously was, and he had made his killing blow already. If it didn't work, this would end up bad.

Koi has 102 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
61 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

(Ok. I removed my weights while you were pinned, opened up to the fourth gate, dropped off all my weights [200 lbs. of weight on my body. My hands have 50 lbs. each on them, but they're for later. They make my seals go WHOOSH!] and used Reduced Earth to move EXTREMELY quickly, near light speed. While moving, I pulled out my ANBU Ninjato, which if you know about swords, well you know how quick they're removed, and attempted to cut your jugular. This is my incomplete kill shot, the only other thing needed was a genjutsu... and I need to learn the seventh gate.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm
Fenrir Graveheart

(They're too bad a** to be spoken of. That is why I'm trying to eliminate Mikyo first. And I have several methods of doing so.

Also, Oni, you can't move when your caught by my shuriken. It's what was used on Hidan. It pins you down.)  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 pm
((Koi... Can i barge into this fight. Zeramaru needs to cool off and well you are the only other fight in the village

I remember kohanaro!!! EVIL PURE EVIL!!!! Worse than ME!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm
iKoisu
Fenrir Graveheart

(They're too bad a** to be spoken of. That is why I'm trying to eliminate Mikyo first. And I have several methods of doing so.

Also, Oni, you can't move when your caught by my shuriken. It's what was used on Hidan. It pins you down.)

((err Koi 1 those were knuckle knives of asuma that were used to pin hidan down cause it has a special characteristic , it transmits chakra. 2 It was the shadow pinning hidan down not the kunai/shuriken. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm
(HAvoc: Uhm... no? I'm already fighting 2 of the strongest. Your not coming in too. Plus, we are barricaded in...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm
((So you godded modded me to death...Which means, I can do the same to you. thanks for that bit of info Havok. Now that his kuni did nothing but hit me in the chest, all I have to do is pull out the ace in my sleeve.))  

Oni_Soul

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 pm
((Fine I'll wait for barrier to be gone gone))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Oni_Soul
((So you godded modded me to death...Which means, I can do the same to you. thanks for that bit of info Havok. Now that his kuni did nothing but hit me in the chest, all I have to do is pull out the ace in my sleeve.))

((sorry oni was mistaken after reading it does pin you down... but... hidan was able to move slightly after getting hit by them the actual justu that stopped him from moving was the shadow jutsu that impaled him.

Warning taking a breath near yonbi... bad idea i reek of toxins and poisons))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm
((...elements wont work in the arena that Mikyo created. But its Rahenno's turn, so I cant to anything until he does something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm
(I wish i could join in, but i can't since its barricaded. xp )  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Alicia Joana
(I wish i could join in, but i can't since its barricaded. xp )

((but it says nothing about you watching, and transfering chakra to Mikyo so that he can get out of this situation.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff