Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
Bulletin Board(A place to publicize anything you want)=LOOK= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:17 pm
GRAND RE-OPENING CELEBRATION!
Time-Limit Monster-Fighting Tournament!!
Come fight monsters in the Dueling Arena and win semi-random prizes!
Three levels of fighting, all new monsters magically imported from another world!
Winners of the first round will be awarded shiny bronze medals and go on to the second level!
Second-round winners get spiffy silver medals and the chance to fight the last round!
Third-level winners get sparkly gold medals and an invite to a special exhibition battle with no time limit!
All tournament wins are rewarded with a semi-random monster-specific prize! Sign-ups are in the Arena from now until all 20 first-level spots are taken!**
Spectators encouraged! Admission is always affordable, snacks and sodas are free for this event,
and the person/entity who correctly guesses the outcome of the most battles will also win a prize!!!
Special Guest appearance by a bunch of Sniper Salmon and Lobster Mages!!
Intermission entertainment provided between battles.
**The tournament may begin any time after the first few slots are filled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:27 pm
Could all Byako Moderators please check the Crew Subforum for important updates?  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:22 pm
if anyone wants to send a letter to the editor of the byako inquirer feel free to pm her
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2121929  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:05 pm
hey if we can put personal things on here here is this... i am going in for a job interview today at three pm so everyone please wish me luck.... it is my first job interview so i hope this goes well...  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:34 pm
..... now i wait for a call from the people that interviewed me. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:48 pm
Good luck!  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:15 am
thanks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again (Whoa-oh!)
And I'm looking like a fool again. (Whoa-oh!)

This is an official notice about the current guild-wide plot event.
Most of you know it as the "clone event".
The official title is Double Trouble and it is officially winding to a close soon.
The clone attacks will continue to escalate for a few more days.
Don't worry.
They are unstoppable at this point in time, but they will not be for long.
Relatively soon, a new area will be revealed called the Ancient Battlefield.
A series of events somewhat like a cut scene in a video game will take place, and then you can kill all the clones that you like. This will also signal the end of the event.

Please stay tuned for more updates.
And watch BTV~!

So go ahead and take a picture.
And hang it up so you can tear me down.

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:42 am
Blin gave Brett a mission to rebuild Gunlock Academy and become headmaster, so I did that. So can one of the mods change Gunlock academy from destroyed to rebuilt?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:58 pm
hey peeps!

I have heard allot of folks want their characters drawn I am willing to do this,and have no great lack of skill if I do say so myself.

so folks who want this done pm me with your character and any side notes on how you would like the look to be.

also note that my scanner is not working atm,I haven't any real idea when this will be fixed,however I have other ways of getting things onto the net and I'll try to get things up as fast as possible.

also I would have posted this in the art sub forum,but I figured it would get more attention here.  

Gihn_the_wolf

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 pm
For Everybody's Information,
the tournament in the Dueling Arena has been... interrupted. Due to kidnapping.
See the arena for plot details. If anyone wants in on the rescue mission, they should show up in the arena soon-ish.
Sign-ups are still going on for the tournament, anyone can sign up and basically you'd be notified when it got to your turn to fight, and no one would be obligated to hang out in the arena for the entire tournament. *nods*
The tournament will most likely resume when we get the kidnapping resolved, or when we have more people sign up for the tournament, whichever happens last.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 pm
Annoucement!

My art shop just opened in (Beduh!) the art subforum. For the first week to two weeks (Depending on my mood and the work load) PICTURES ARE FREE! So please come check it out and see if you want anything. And scramble cause I'm only taking 5 slots at a time!  

Airi

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:19 pm
vote for muah!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=5713&key=56rgz6  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:38 pm
Now accepting any and all aplications for leadership positions in DGL!

Due to some unforseeable changes of circumstance, DGL has now not just one, but TWO leadership positions availible.

All three branches are up for grabs, so why not give it a chance.

Please PM ZombieJeff with all queries and aplications, he'd like to talk to you....

With all, remember that theres an element of secretiveness...

DarkBranch Head: Must be able to marshal an army of undead, and tolerate all manner of otherworldly beings. Dignity and unatural poise are a must. The secrets come from ancient rituals and bizzare incantations that give power.

GreyBranch Head: Must be able to handle all sorts of dealings with other clans and espionage-based intrigue. A sharp mind and tactical sense, as well as corporate killer intstinct are prefered. The secrets come from infiltrating your oponents and sticking your nose in their business.

LightBranch Head: Must be able to call upon higher power and the suport of the masses. Charisma and a rightrious bearing are perfered. THe secrets are whispered to you directly from all manner of angleic beings... or are they?

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:27 pm
Byako Massively Random Event!
a little short legged black doggie named pepper is running around town stringing people up with a leash made from the red strings of looooooooooove
that will make them fall in love with whoever there tied to

that will last for a minimum of 2 days (more time if the pair actualy hit it off)

Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff