Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am
Onyx shrugged slightly. I do not like to kill if I can avoid it; never have, he thought. His body seemed to tense even as he thought it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:55 pm
Unfotunately, I have seen many killings. Too many... Acos thought.  

watertrainer21

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:34 pm
As they come upon the hiding place of the sword that Roarke had offered up, Sasori could feel something strange about the sword. "We had better hurry to Loch Ness with the sword. We want to catch up with Eiji's brother and see if we can stop him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:21 pm
Slayer walked towards his Master with the stone in his pocket

" Master I have what you want. I want my freedom "

He takes out a small dagger and walks behind the Demon Commader

" Master, the time has come , To finally change history for all of us ".

He takes out his dagger and plays with it " I been playing this game for to long. Doing your bidding For my peoples sake, "
In the Distance He hears horses and men

" Master We have company !!! " he yells

He throws his dagger at the first horse " Master I think the guardians have found us "  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 am
Tarik replies, "Good, the guardians can watch their demise as we destroy the stone and they once again lose. This time they will lose for good. Slayer give me the stone."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 am
elaise looked at sasori " your not the only one that thinks we should hurry up ." she muttered before looking around at the rest of them and getting back on her horse. she looked at sasori again do you feel that there is something strange about the sword as well? she said to her telepathically.  

GAlA_Olivia

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 pm
Slayer looked at his master " I want to be free first , then i will give you the stone "

Slayer then took out stone " i will give it to you , I swear on the gods i will give it to you if you free me "

Slayer wife let out a sigh and kissed him on the lips

Slayer looked over his shoulder " Master hurry , we are losing time they will be here soon "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:25 pm
"Ive come to re-claim my birthright Tarik! I've come to claim what is rightfully mine! The title of commander and chief. What your greedy mother took from my father. And you will give it to me!" Skurai grabbed Slayer's wife and held his hand up to her. "Do you remember I told you I could put you and your wife in your own realm to live forever happily. Well I can also put her in a realm where she will be in her own personal hell for all eternity. And you will never see her again, not in life, or in death. Now, give me the stone or you'll never be happy"  

SkuraiX

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Slayer turned to see the demon commander take his wifes hand

He screamed " LET HER GO !!! OR i will kill you !!!! "

He put away the Stone and Took out his sword

" Demon commander Its time for you to Die !!!! " He charges the commander with his blade high in the air

He gave a silent Command to his Wife  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:42 pm
Tarik answers back Skurai, "Your father was replaced by my mother for his disgrace to the realm. You cannot redeem your title until you make up for his indiscretion. Do not make demands of me and cowardly use Slayer's wife against him. He has brought the stone and shall be rewarded. You have not brought me anything of value."  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:49 pm
Sasori says to Elaise "It definitely feels evil. Maybe it is not such a great idea to give it to Eiji's strange brother. It might be too dangerous. We can't let Tarik get that compass or any if the stones. I'm not sure what we shoul do."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 pm
Tarik tells them "Slayer give me the stone! Skurai, you will need to earn your title. My mother took away your family title and she is more evil than any demon alive but I am not responsible for her actions."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:58 pm
((Sooo... are we there yet rofl ))

Eiji steps off his horse as they approach the cave of the Sword. He feels air coming from the cave and tenses up feeling the dark energy that flowed invisibly through it. He thinks to himself, I don't like this one bit... and then speaks to the others, "We'd better hurry and get to Loch Ness, I fear that we are running out of time." Eiji internally fears for his half-brother's life and how risky Skurai was being with such an demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm
Acos walked into the cave. It was dark and damp inside, and gave Acos a creepy feeling. "So, do we just walk in and take it? Or do we have to fight some monster or something?" she asked, not seeing anything but cave walls.  

watertrainer21

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm
"Maybe Roarke should retrieve the sword, it is his afterall. We are not far from Loch Ness. Maybe we can catch up with Eiji's brother before he gives him the compass." say Sasori.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff