Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Shoku takes a gander at the next couple ranks of jutsu. Jounin and Kage level techniques. She smiles as these will be much harder for her to learn, but much much more rewarding. Knowing full well She is much to tired right now to train in those Jutsu's Shoku goes to sleep. Before she goes to sleep she creates a thick wall of rock and clay and mud in back of the thorns that were blocking the cave in order to really block her cave and keep her and her belongings safe from harm. She ventures back to her newly created area and falls asleep after eating the rest of her left overs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm
Kowaii walks up to the entrance of the cave to see the extra precautions Shoku had taken to prevent anyone else from entering. He saw that there was clay on the door, so assumed she had coated the place in clay as well. Kowaii then knocked on the clay and rock, hoping to get Shoku's attention. The rose bushes didn't bother him, because the sand he was wearing stood three inches from his skin. Kowaii then waited patiently for Shoku to answer.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku made the area behind the rock wall she created like a giant bass drum. So that if anybody knocked or anything happened to the wall Shoku would surely hear its low deep reverberation throughout the cave. Laying ontop of the rock Shoku feels the sound vibrating through the rock. She wakes up and rubs her eye. Walking to the front area she dissengages all the walls and all that whatnot after sending a earth clone into the wall to only reveal its eyes to look at the person on the outside of the wall thankfully it is kowaii. Shokus clone disappears and give Shoku the information. To which she then opens the wall/ door up for Kowaii. Standing in her cave house with bed head Shoku smiles. "I'm glad you came back. Didn't want you to think I hated you." She says cheerfully.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm
"Why would I think you hated me?" Kowaii asked in confusion as he looked at her. "You mean the part about the spar we had? I didn't mind that, it helped me get my excercise, and now I can do this." Kowaii said, as he bent his head backwards until it touched the ground. He then brought it back up to look her in the face with a smile. "You look like you were resting, did I disturb you?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 pm
"Mm" Shoku nods in acceptance. "Yes you did." She smiles while she speaks "...BUT it's alright, I was training and just taking a little break. I must of dozed off for a while." Shoku Smiles and leads Kowaii into the main area of the cave having the thorns and rock wall close up again. Shoku notices a note left by Areku and pockets it quickly after reading it. She again once getting to her house makes another meal in preperation for some more last minutre training she will do while Kowaii is around. "So wanna see something cool?" Shoku asks very mysteriously while eating some rice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm
"Um, sure?" Kowaii said as he followed her. He didn't know what she had planned for him, but decided to go with it. He figured that she wouldn't ambush him a second time after seeing him....or would she?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
((Gah I was too slow posting))
Sadaharu ran straight up to the large cave before stopping short of hitting the wall and simply sat there panting. "So they inside?" Walking up, shiro rubbed his hand on the wall and gently tapped it a couple of times noticing that it didn't seem natural. "Only one person could have done this." He said while smiling. "Well I guess we are waiting here for a bit dog."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm
((Ya sorry i just let another person in so it will be a while before i let someone else in as well...))

Shoku smiles walking out to her backyard and garden with Kowaii showing him this strange area for the first time. A place where onions, carrots and even rice manage to grow underground in a cave. After a tiny walk through the garden Shoku and Kowaii reach a small tunnel which is barely visible at all even about 5 ft away from it. It just doesn't look like a tunnel at all just a black spot on the wall. Upon entering Shoku uses the Chakra Hikari no Jutsu (Chakra Light Technique) Walking through this tunnel for oh about 10 minutes Shoku smiles the whole way wondering what Kowaii thinks of this strange trail she is taking him on. Finally the tunnel opens up into the giant very dimly lit area Shoku made before. What with a overlook spot leading to a deep crevice where there exists what seems to be a bottomless lake with a tiny island and fortified position on the island smack dab in the middle of the lack. "What do you think of the place?" Shoku looks to Kowaii with a serious look. "This will be where we train from now on. No more of that risky business near my house.  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm
"It looks beautiful." Kowaii said, admiring as much as he could. "Did you make it yourself?" He asked her, while looking down the deep hole.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm
((That's fine. Well I will check on this every once in a while until you feel like doing something with me. Until then I shall sleep and let the nyquil take it's course.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm
NUR

User Image

((k ish i will probably be on late tomorrow and if i dont rp then i will defenitely on wednesday.))

Shoku smiles "Sorta, I was practicing a jutsu and well, lets just say I made the hole deep like it is. But all the water and most of the island happened all naturally." Shoku runs and jumps off the cliff side plumeting into the water she swims around for awhile before walking atop the water and to her island in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Kowaii flies down to the island to meet Shoku. "Well, I think you did a pretty good job." Kowaii said with a friendly smile. He wasn't too sure what she had planned next, but he didn't care. He liked spending time with her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm
"It sure is huh?" Shoku loos to kowaii as if she has some explaining to do. "I only wanted to fight with you to test your abilities and my own and plus it is wonderful exercise." Shoku smiles. "I wont challenge you to another spar for a while so you don't need to be so on end." She laughs at the thought of kowaii being apprehensive of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 pm
Kowaii walked over to her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders and bent down a little to look her right in the eyes. "Don't worry about me." Kowaii said. "It's just kind of...well...relieving, now that youre back. That is the only reason I am so tense. I just couldn't stand you leaving again. I promise that's it." Kowaii said. He obviously wasn't had more then that on his mind, but had lied well enough to fool Shoku. He gave her a small hug around her arms, instead of on her shoulders. He just didn't want to hurt her with the extra weight.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 pm
unable to really hug back since Kowaii hugges Shoku around the arms She just smiles ansd nestles herself close. She then steps back a bit with a smile. "I won't leave so suddenly don't you worry about me." Shoku smiles and runs through the earthen wall of her islands building. There inside this building would be all of Shokus most hidden scrolls. She takes a scroll out of the library of hers and begins to read it finding and interesting non elemental jutsu which she has heard of but never thought of being able to complete:

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Description: A forbidden jutsu that creates clones - which are not just plain illusions (like the normal Bunshin no Jutsu). Each clone is an exact replica of the user, capable of attacking. A direct hit causes the clone to disappear. Chakra is divided evenly between every clone and the original, so creating three clones would leave the user with one-fourth of his remaining chakra. These kage bunshin are also capable of using any jutsu the original shinobi knows (except Kuchiyose and bunshin jutsu), and each kage bunshin may use one jutsu.

and...

Shuriken Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique)
Prerequisites: Kage Bunshin + Ninpou Kawara Shuriken
Description: Similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu except that it is used on projectiles and makes more copy of them during mid-flight.

"I got these scrolls from akatsuki library. That place was quite useful." Shoku smiles as she sees that for both jutsu only a simple one handsign is needed.

Starting on her kage bunshin Shoku is only able to make a genjutsu non-real and attacking type clone. This is a very tough concept for her to get past. She will make many clones, but nothing compared to a kage bunshin.

Trying as hard as she can she focuses her chakra but just cant get a working bunshin. She has been trying forever it seems now to get this technique right and still...nothing...

After taking a little break Shoku gets a wonderful idea making the simple one handsign she focuses her chakra and a kage bunshin appears next to her. with full ability to fight only a solid shot can take it out. To make sure Shoku has completed this Jutsu she will try to up the ante.

Focusing her chakra Shoku is able to make 2 shadow clones right next to her She smiles and then falls on her butt as that was a tough jutsu to master.Now that she is done with that jutsu though she must complete the shuriken bunshin technique.

Using the same principles of the kage bunshin technique Shoku continuely throws shuriken at a wall in attempts to make clones of the shuriken (midflight) which again can be dispersed with a clean hit, but on all other plains are completely real shuriken and if they hit an object will do damage.

Unable to make copies mid flight Shoku works on making copies of the shuriken while standing still. She stares at a single shuriken for a long time then makes the simple handsign and focuses her chakra. yet nothing happens. She tries throwing the shuriken just straight up so it stays near herself. Seeing the Shuriken so close Shoku is just barely able to make the shuriken bunshin. She is tired as all hell now, this technique is very veyr hard for her to complete and upon finishing it she will be absolutely unable to train any further for a bit of time.

For her last try Shoku grabs 3 shuriken and throws them at the wall surrounding the island. Making the one handsign and focusing her chakra she is able to turn those 3 shuriken into 15 . She still has much work to do in completing this jutsu but Shoku has taken a great first step.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff