Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 pm
The conversation didn't seem to want to faulter in it's persistant hint of debate. Her on the other hand was still trying to stay upright with the occasional stumbles. "whatever you two choose to do...just let me sleep..."Approuching Fairheart's back, she didn't hesitate in slumping herself upon it the best she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 pm
"I'm not going to Dragon Slay... I'll just have to roam around until I am needed..." He then feels Xaio slumping onto his back. Quickly Fairheart turns around and supports her up. "Woh... If you want to sleep, I'll bring you to the appartment I am staying at the moment and leave the window open for you... Of course I'm not going to sleep in the same bed as you, there are two beds, I'll just sleep with some extra covers and I'll be fine."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Centaris shrugged remaining silent briefly. "Okay then, what do I call you. No, you know what? This probably isn't a good time to be discussing this. Go take her someplace to rest. I'm going back to my world. Though feel free to come at anytime, you have invites after all." Centaris didn't bother manually drawing the seal, he just created a portal and stepped through using his chaos control. The air on the other side was pleasant and became more so once the portal closed. Though Centaris hadn't come out where he had planed. "Still need to work on that." He mumbled creating a large half dome of shields. He had come out where Shayne and Ark were training, but had intended to be at his home. Maybe you can let me... "No, I'm not letting you test the seals you learned. Centaris replied knowing the question already. The shield became slightly visible revealing a clear hexagonal pattern. This was due to the number of shields, each making the others more potent. Though probably still not strong enough to survive any powerful cross fire. Centaris simply stayed in position, ready to get out of the way if needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm
Xaio didn't bother talking until Centaris had disappeared...somewhere...All she could do now was tighten her grasp on Fairheart and shake her weary head. "I don't want to let go though...." Her words were drawn out slow, only to end with a yawn. "I'll thank you somehow..." That statement had reminded her of the garden conversation Fairheart and her had have before when they were still back in the dragon's kingdom. Oh the pain she thought she felt for the cold could be a factor too. "Please keep me..." Her face nestled within his coat while she spoke, making it mumbled and possibly luckily, inaudible. All this behaivor otherwise could simply be blamed on being tired.

((Man, I can get into character...I am tired too xD ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 am
((Yeah... Not sure how to start this one..))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm
((I noticed you say a few times 'I'm tired'. Figured at some point you’d make your character tired too.

As for you Xaven... I guess you could have a way that he/she/it gets to planet earth or the dragon world.))

Fairheart was about to say something to Centaris, but he disappeared too quickly. Then he listened to Xaio's words, but some of it was muffled in his coat. He sighs again and then said "... Well, we can't stand here in the middle of the sidewalk... You need some sleep and we can talk more."  

Shadowing Death

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 pm
Gareth smirked as he herd Kummar he turned to him "No...it's not...lets concider it a change of attitude" He said darkly. He shifted to his human form and stepped back "I had a feeling someone was following me but think of it this way you just became target practice" He said. He held his hand over his head and then a flurry of wind began flying from it he then swung his arms a few times and sent several blades of wind at Kummar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 pm
(( >.> nuuu, and so what if I'm always tired. Highschool is icky. lol ))

"Ok..." She slowly pulled away from the heat he provided and took his hand to begin progressing down the sidewalk alittle until she stopped and looked back with her eyes practically closed. "Which way?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 pm
"What are you talking abou-" Kummar started to say before he was cut short by having to dodge a wind blade. What is he doing! he thought as he dodged another blade, and another. "Friend of Shayne's or not, I'm stopping you now. No matter what it takes." he said as he dodged another attack. He shot multiple fireballs at Gareth from his mouth, or at least as many as he could before having to dodge another blade. He didn't know how powerful Gareth was or not, but he hoped that he could end this fight without any serious injuries to either of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm
Gareth smiled as he saw the fireballs "Poor insolent fool I am no ones friend they only abandon you" He said. He swung his arm sending a wave that took out the fireballs. He then clapped his hands causing a large pulse of wind that sliced through the wave making it attempt to whirlpool around Kummar. He then tried adding a tornado. "Is this all you've got?" He said darkly. His powers somehow seemed stronger than they normally would.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm
Unfortunately, yes. This is pretty much all I have. Kummar thought as Gareth made the wind storm even worse. Knowing more fire attacks would be pointless, and flying in all this dangerous wind was, well, dangerous, he was going to try a more direct attack. Taking a few seconds to mentally brace himself, Kummar opened his wings and then flapped them hard, propelling himself straight towards Gareth and ignoring any hits he took on the way. He was going to collide with his enemy, and either knock Gareth out cold upon impact, or kill him if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 am
((Ross is on Earth.))  

Xaven the Raven

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm
((Yeah High school is icky, but I only sleep on the ride TO school.

Then just jump in... Everyone that's on earth and a character is in New York... that I know of... Just have him walking down the sidewalk or something.))

Fairheart sighs and begins walking. "It's just a block ahead." He said looking forward past Xaio to the sidewalk ahead. He then said "If you really want I'll let you rest your head on my shoulder... or if your too tired to walk all that way, you know I could carry you... even though that would look a little odd, seeing as we are in the middle of New York."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm
"I'll do my best then" She said while walking ahead of him as best as she could. "So...How's your place?" Her voice was slowly spoken but it was decent with annouciation. Her movement wasn't to bad either, until she stopped and turned to him. Shuffling over, Xaio wrapped her arm around his side and leaned her head on his shoulder like he offered. "Thank you for putting up with me. I'll go home for sure after a nap if that's ok" Her head was beginning to go else where but she finished up quickly. "And I'll take up as little room as possible!"

((I sleep in algebra xD ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 pm
"... The appartment where I rented the room I'm staying in said it should look neat... but I have yet to look in the apartment." He said replying to the question. Once Xaio began to say 'thank you' and everything Fairheart shakes his head. "You don't need to thank me... you can stay however long you want and take up any needed room. It should be large enough to contain more then one person at a time."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff