Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Cavern of the Oracle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm
As Agito stood at the entrance, all the commotion has stopped, so he decided it was time to show himself as he walked into the light he saw multiply people standing around, he saw the oracle and as he walked past one man sitting against the wall filled with exaustion, he paid no attention to him, as he got closer he changed abck to his human form, all he wanted was to talk to the oracle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 am
Dewraenne raised her eyebrows so high they nearly disappeared under the loose black strands of her hair shining with an eerie greenish glow. Simoultaneously, her lips stretched into a wide grin, slowly, showing her teeth, for some reason all pointy-sharpened so that she looked like a shark. "To solve problems? I know only one solution, but it always solves the problem. You know what that is?" She showed the answer first, with a gesture of cutting over her neck, making a dying-like sound and sticking her tongue out. Then, she recomposed her beaming grin, and added: "Yup, the best way to solve a problem, killing it. There's always a person behind the problem, without exception." She let out a short, barking menacing laughter, throwing her head back as she did. She, for one, had no inner problems - a problem meant for her not being able to do what she wanted, and in such case she simply killed as many as needed to eliminate the obstacle. That was all that mattered in her life, and she wasn't troubled by hard decisions - she was quite capable of making them herself, although not always reasonably. And the last thing on her mind would be the power struggle between the royal forces and the rebels - hell, she didn't even know it existed in first place.

[She doesn't know a thing about current happenings. She just arrived, and she doesn't care much about such things either^^ ]  

ezzelinn

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Itazuki staggered to get up from his last encounter with the dragon. It appears the creature did more damage than he thought it would. He staggered a bit to get proper footing and at last he managed to stand up. His shirt was torn to bitty pieces of cloth. "OH MY GOD!! This is no stupid t shirt you go by at any store. This is some expensive s**t!!!" His sword of great power was flung some distance away from he was currently at. He had met his match, no one was able to do damage like that before this dragon who's name was fluffy. He bounced around on his feet and then stopped. He studied the dragon and did not give a bloody damn about it and its lady locks. "I have to do it, I have to do the one thing I know will work." He said as he slapped his hands together and focused the energies of the being who held all powers of every thing worth knowing. He then stamped his palm down on the ground making it crack and swell and water spurt out. Then a little green puff of green smoke spewed out of air.

A distance of only ten feet, fate was making his way inside a walnut blowup doll, but was instantly transported to where Itazuki had summon him making a quick and breathless entry. Fate shouted. "I'm gonna kill you." Pointing at the dragon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 pm
"Oh crap. Not you again" said Alex as he watched Itazuki stagger to his feet. This was a reference to the particularly annoying walnut that had managed to appear in a puff of green smoke from Itazuki's hand. "Great. Fluffy just calmed down and guess who showed up. I should've crushed that walnut when I had the chance." complained Alex as the walnut started insulting Fluffy.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Sorry guys, because of inactivity, the EVENT IS OVER biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long trek or not, Byakuren was nearly lying on Ninge by the time she returned to her mountain home. Face buried in the cats thick fur, the fading sun revealed how the beast glowed softly and cast that light along the Oracle’s white skin. The glow was what caused her to stir and grip the patch of hair she’d been holding fast to more securely. Yawning softly, Byakuren sat up as the beast traipsed into the cavern and illuminated the blackened space. Reaching the living space at the back of the long tunnel, she fell from Ninge’s shoulders and onto the pile of lavishly piled furs that was her bedding. As always, the cat curled near the bed, her cool breath falling across Byakuren’s hand and her aqua eyes watching the tunnels…waiting for anything to come so she could rouse her mistress. On the other hand, the Oracle lay awake as she could be…her magenta eyes half lidded as she scrambled onto her knees and began shifting the furs back so that she could actually rest under their warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
The journey to the cave was a peaceful one, and it became apparent that both the oracle and Nex were very tired. While walking, and running next to Ninge, he had grown like like the large feline, and as soon as they entered the cave, Teran began to walk anxiously around, it was the same way as he remembered, nothing of value, besides very old books. Eying them, yet neglecting to flip through the pages, the child of both light and dark turned to Byakuren, and smiled. "Hey, why don't you sleep, I can watch over you. Ninge and Nex can sleep to. I am used to travel, and unrest. Go ahead and get as much rest as you need, I am going to search myself and see exactly what I can do."

Placing the hood of his cloak on, Teran stood at the entrance of the cavern, waiting for anything to approach, giving the young woman a chance to rest her soft and innocent body, allowing her the sleep that she needed to keep her overwhelming beauty intact.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haphazardly coming to her feet, Byakuren’s darkly ringed eyes followed Teran’s retreat to the entrance to the cavern before she took a few steps forward. Wobbling when she caught her foot on a fur, she took her footing again after a few more steps and continued after him. Anxiety, she could feel it coming off him and even while sleep deprived felt it necessary to pull him away from that mind set. Reaching where he stood, statuesque in the days fading light, Byakuren reached out and caught his hand in her own. “You can watch over and soul search back here,” tugging against him, she indicated returning to her bedding. “There’s no point in standing at the lip of the cavern. Deep thought or not, it can be done from within my home and not at the entrance.” Voice cracking with fatigue, Byakuren continued to tug at Teran in a bid for him to follow. She wouldn’t admit it, but she was noticeably unsettled by not having him near when she’d fallen from Ninge to lay down and rest. She was slowly, ever so slowly coming to terms with love and how to act, especially with how sweetly the man had treated her since her breakdown in the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm
The cold embrace of her hand touching his, a smile found its way upon his face. With his hand connected to hers, he picked her up from her legs, and carrying her like a child, brought her to the bed, and placed her softly on the top of the warm bed. Sitting next to her, he did not wish to let go of her hand, which had found its way back into his grasp. "I guess I can think just as well next to you." Flowing darkness out of his body, he let it fill in his mouth, as he breathed onto her and then kissing her lips slowly, letting it flow into her body. Laying her body down on the bed, he continued his embrace, pulling the covers over her body, and then letting go. "Sleep, you are tired." Sitting within arms reach of her, he began to mess with the light and dark, still allowing dark to flow from his body, touching her and letting her be consumed within it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm
Garion once again took the long trek up the mountain, this time without the aid of his earth magic. The Earth Genesis had taught him that it was not having power, but knowing when to use it. This was the secret of earth, what made one a master of Earth. Well, it was a tad more complex then that, but Garion already had the connection with Earth, and that was the only other thing required. It was time to talk with the oracle, and this time he would receive some feedback, for last time they were all sent away from her, the man of both light and darkness staying for the night. Garion was no fool, he knew why they sought each other. Both were unnatural, the Oracle with her unnatural ability to see the future, and that man with his conflicting personality, but a great power that consumed him.

The man was foolish. He claimed that it was the light and darkness that consumed him, but in actuality it was the true element that grew inside him that afflicted him. This 'Teran', as those around him seem to call him, was beginning to scratch the surface of the truth. It is the truth that kills most, though, and it seemed this old hero was no exception.

Garion demanded answers; answers that the earth alone could not tell him. He stood at the foot of the cave, staff wielded in one hand, and golem behind him. "Gregor senses bad things in this cave, are you sure we can survive here?"

"Yes, Gregor, we shan't die today."  

garion3211

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm
The entrance of another was starling, it seemed that a young man had came to inquire about power, was the oracle really as famous as Teran was told? Getting up as quietly as he could, he let his grip leave Byakuren's. Stepping up to Garion and the golem that he had, the man looked up and down the body of the master of earth, feeling his power and processing it. Cracking his knuckles, he stepped closer to Gregor's face, and uttered "Don't you dare go near the Oracle, or I will kill your master." Placing his hand over Garion's shoulder, he led him out of the cave.

"What do you want? Byakuren needs her rest, and if you disturb her beauty sleep, then she will never be rested. I have spent enough time with the genesis's, I can help you with whatever you need." The stern gaze was not angry, yet more compassionate. He was worried, although he did not express why.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired eyes slipping shut at the darkness infused kiss, Byakuren allowed the element to consume her, but not to the point that the touch of Teran’s hand left her. As the kiss continued she fell further and further into unconsciousness, feeling the fur covers lift to her shoulders before finally surrendering to the darkness coursing through her. Sleep, Byakuren’s one retreat from her Oracle status and the reason for her love of the dark, the all consuming nothingness. Never had she dreamt while in sleep, it was her one and only sanctuary from her insight. Sinking into that nothingness, she slept soundly, one hand continuously in contact with Teran, be it his clothing or her fingers intertwined with his. That is until the darkness her continued to pass on to her abruptly stopped an hour and half into her rest. The sudden disappearance caused her to crack an eye open, and when she didn’t spy Teran next to her she sat up drowsily and begrudgedly pushed the furs that had collapsed into her lap off of her legs.

Half lidded eyes turned towards her beast, noticing that Ninge had merely lifted her head to the entrance of the cavern and flicked her ears forward. Her expression suggested a guest and Byakuren stumbled to her feet and silently stalked towards the outdoors. As she continued forward, her posture became more confident then tired and she plastered on her best half smile. No matter her state of being, she was obligated to speak with whom ever came to her door, and she would make sure to seem as fresh as a daisy simply for effect. Passing beneath the carvings of heroic scenes, obscure creatures and landscape relief she stepped outside. Emerging like a ghost with the barest hints of sunlight on the horizon hitting her, she stared at Garion, her head cocked to the side. Immediately memory of his past visit came to mind and she took one more step forward before rooting in place. “Teran, time with the Genesis’s or not…his question is not one easily answered. But if you’d like to take a crack at it, be my guest.” Voice quietly powerful, Byakuren’s magenta stare was hard and at best difficult to decipher on her pale face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm
The flames within the soul of the new genesis was beginning to light, kindle and burn with the knowledge that was beginning to show within the new force within the man. Seeing the beautiful Byakuren speak, her insight was taking over, in most cases, she seemed to be smarter then Teran, something that interested him greatly. His methods of answering were not as effective, he did not know how to work as well as she did, but he attempted as he stepped forward to Garion. "Well kid, tellme, what cha need?" Having no real idea of what sort of question the man was going to ask, he was sure that the goddess next to him did. He felt her eyes burning into his skin as he stared at Garion, it was comforting to know she was with him.

Nex instantly appeared on the top of Teran's head, black and white swirling around his small body, making a long and high pitched squeak, it seemed as though he was chanting. Nex continued his chant, lifting off of Teran's head, and flowing into the air elegantly. Stopping his chant, its small eyes opened, and he stuck his leg out, flying through the air, and planting his foot upon Garion's face. Nex then waddled back to Byakuren's bed, and fell to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 am
Garion glanced at the oracle for a moment as she spoke, then returned his stony gaze back to Teran. Compared to her elegance, this man was as a baboon, barbaric language and confrontational pose, looking ready to strike at a moments notice. During all this examining, Garion barely noticed the penguin which had arisen, flying directly for his face. He barely had time to react, but when it hit, Garion planted himself to the earth by momentarily increasing the gravity in his area. It waddled back and Garion glanced at it, not sure what to do.

"A curious creature for a curious man." he said, looking back at Teran, "What I need is to have my question answered. I have no need to talk about the Genesis, I understand what I am. What I need to know is how she got her powers. What is it that gives her this... abominable gift? People came and went, asking her for the secret of power and glory, but none asked how she could tell them this. That is what I have come here for. I must know that I am keeping alive something worth living."  

garion3211

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm
As Garion spoke, the earth around Teran was being examined. Where they would strike, if they could strike. How he could move, the areas around him, and exactly what could be used as a weapon against him if need be. Listening to the man speak, it was someone revealing to see that another besides himself, someone who wanted to hear about Byakuren. Not knowing such an answer, he began to turn, and started speaking. "Yes, I really have no idea. How did you get your skills?" He questioned, before hearing the words that echoed from the lips of the earth master. I must know that I am keeping alive something worth living...

"What... did you just say?" White and Black. Only those colors were existent in the area around Teran. Taking a step forward, he was enraged. The comment towards the oracle was out of line, and for that, he would pay.

"You have five seconds to beg for your life. I must know that I am keeping alive something worth begging..." Teran clenched his fist, and readied to kill.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas