Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Weird Stuff in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 pm
Do any of you feel bad when you kill a TF141 operative on Rio De Janeiro level?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
Smoking Is Not Good For You

Captain McTavish smokes first then carries on with the mission. Just like Captain Price, on level Crew Expendable, CoD4, he smokes then carries on with the mission.
================================================

Same Speech

Remember when Cpl. Dunn says "Since when does Shepherd care about danger close"? well, in level Contigency, Captain Price says the same thing what Cpl Dunn said....O.o pretty confusing...

He Sounds Familiar

Sgt. Simon Riley a.k.a Ghost sounds a lot like Gaz don't ya think?
...If you think they don't sound a lot like each other, then play a mission on CoD4 where Gaz appears then play a mission on CoD: Mw2 where Ghost appears.

Final Words From Shepherd

Remember when Shepherd was saying about that he lost 30,000 men 5 years ago? Well, basically, he's talking about the U.S.M.C on CoD4.

He Saved Me, I Saved You

On CoD4, Crew Expendable when escaping from the ship and jumping to the helicopter, Soap MacTavish gets saved by Captain John Price. This is the same thing on CoD: MW2 Cliffhanger, when Seargant Gary "Roach" Sanderson was about to fall off, Soap quickly holds his hand when one of his Ice Picks lost grip.

I Remember Him!

When I was playing "Team Player" and at the start of the "wiping out the remaining enemies". And when I looked on the right-side of the road (when all the vehicles started driving)... I saw Roycewicz! but he was still a Private...does this mean he survived on CoD4?

Secret From Shepherd

On "No Russian", how did Makarov notice that Alexei Borodin a.k.a PFC. Joseph Allen is American? I think Shepherd told Makarov that... but he hates Makarov so.... AM I JUST DREAMING?!
...oh...i think Shepherd informs to Makarov.

Ouch...That Hurt....

On "Cliffhanger", when about to go to pick up the ACS module, he aggressively killed a soldier. This is like on CoD4, when Captain Price kills the soldier smoking on "Ultimatum".

MacTavish....STOP CHANGING YOUR VOICE OF TUNE!

On "Cliffhanger", he sounds a little bit high pitched than the other TF 141 Missions because if you compare his voice in "Cliffhanger" and "The Hornet's Nest". You'll think ".....WTF?!....

Sniping In The Battlefeild

Did you know that "Contingency" is a little bit like "Vendetta", "Ghillied Up" and "One Shot, One Kill"?
Because on "Contingency", the 1st half of that level is sniping then the 2nd half of it is like, assault. just like "Vendetta", sniping then assault. "Ghillied Up" and "One Shot, One Kill", just the same!

Shepherd Trying To Be Friendly?

Ok, I just made 2 new discoveries on "Endgame" (2nd part=when your objective is JUST to kill Shepherd) 1st One: You are in the multiplayer map "Rust"
and the 2nd:...when i was JUST following Shepherd to the car where he was regenerating or something, i just stood in one place and then, he started speaking these words:

"You know what they say about revenge...you better be ready to dig two graves..."
"Go ahead and end it. It won't change a thing"
"Hmph, I knew you couldn't do it"
"You're a good warrior"
"But you could never take that extra step"
"To do what was absolutely neccesary"

Shepherd working with Makarov wouldn't make any sense. In Loose Ends you hack the computer in Makarov's Base and Shepherd kills Ghost and Roach and takes the server and like he said in End Game, Makarov was working with Zakhaev who killed 30,000 of Shepherds troops. but that's just how i saw it, we'll probably learn more in Modern Warfare 3  

J0k3R D FR3I

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 pm
Well how did Makarov the a*****e noticed Alexei Borodin (Joseph Allen) is AMERICAN?!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm
the weirdest thing was the naked blow up doll in spec ops or the mission on estate  

im_ phil_lip_pin_o

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:13 am
A thing I found in "Endgame" When you get on the zodiac and start chasing down Shepard those men who are shooting you look like the OpFor don't they? I don't know if you guy's noticed this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 am
But what the hell? OpFor can not even speak English cuz they are dumb  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

impact heal

Conservative Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 am
i know there are lots of teddy bears all in the multiplayer maps sweatdrop lol and ya the blow up doll in estate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 am
FOR MOTHER EARTH'S SAKE, I KNOW ALREADY, GEEZ  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Did anyone wonder why, in the second mission ( with the Shepard reloading magnum thing ) the people we were shooting were militia. But they did not attack us when we were in the streets. Is this because of the ambush or because that they were outnumbered, or possibly a different theory?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm
On Multiplayer, Team Tactical, I was securing C then an enemy called out a Harrier Strike. The MG Harrier was shooting at me but wasn't even injuring me. I was just facing it withut moving my L Analog stick, just the R Analog. I didn't use Cold Blooded!  

HeLLFiR3_ViSiOnZz

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Helios-The-One-Light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm
CoD_Pro4Ever
On Multiplayer, Team Tactical, I was securing C then an enemy called out a Harrier Strike. The MG Harrier was shooting at me but wasn't even injuring me. I was just facing it withut moving my L Analog stick, just the R Analog. I didn't use Cold Blooded!
that's what she said xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:53 pm
Simon -Ghost- Riley
Did anyone wonder why, in the second mission ( with the Shepard reloading magnum thing ) the people we were shooting were militia. But they did not attack us when we were in the streets. Is this because of the ambush or because that they were outnumbered, or possibly a different theory?

You don't need a theory for that. Its just that they can't shoot at unarmed people. The same way they can't shoot at civilians. A short convo even unfolds:

"I bet their scoutin' us."
"Doesn't mean we can shoot them."  

Fujistu

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out