Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rebirth - Iwa Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 am
Yun looks over at the new student that came in. This time, it was a girl.

"Alright then, tell us your name, desired class, and your reasons for being here."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:03 am
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
"I am Serenity Hoshiro, my desired class is Medical, and my reason for being here is to help the hurt people in the village."She said.She looked around the classroom.It was plain like any classroom she'd seen.She looked back to the Tsuchikage.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:23 am
"Another medical ninja, eh. Well then, one of you will probably have to learn ninjitsu or genjutsu for combat. Speaking of which, Serenity, this is Ville and Shin. Ville is a taijutsu user and Shin is also a medical ninja. They will be your squadmates from now on and I'll be your sensei. Now, if everyone is ready, we'll begin the lessons for the day, learning how to properly use a clone jutsu."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 am
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity stood up."Hey."She said to Ville and Shin."I'm ready.Oh and I will learn ninjutsu if Shin doesn't want to."She added.Eager to learn something Serenity waited for instructions.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am
"First off, we'll look at the standard clone jutsu, or Bunshin no Jutsu. First off, visualise the shape and figure of your body and mold your chakra into that shape. Then, perform the neccessary handsigns, which is holding your middle and index fingers of your right hand upwards, and the same fingers on your left hand across the middle, like a cross."

Yun does this and creates a perfect clone.

"There are many elemental forms of this technique. I currently know water clone jutsu, lightning clone, and earth clone. You three will be learning the Earth and Dust clone techniques after showing me you've learned the standard techniques. After being promoted to genin, we'll move onto basic genin techniques and special training. I won't be much help with jutsu training, since I only know most of the basics, so we'll all be helping each other out.

He turns to Ville.

"Since I am a weapons master class, we'll have to find you a taijutsu master to help you train. The sand is pretty well known for having many taijutsu users. As for you two..."

He turns to Serenity and Shin.

"I'll be taking you two to the mist after, where Ville will also train in taijutsu. There, you two will be trained in both medical and combat medic jutsu from my sister, Luna. She is preparing for her chuunin exams, but I believe that she will have time to teach you. Now, show me your clone jutsu!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 am
Flare walked to what seemed like an academy "hello everyone"  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 am
aro came in with flair and wanted to see everyone`s reaction to a talking dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:24 am
Yun looked over with his one working eye. The clone he had created before disipated as he moved his left hand onto the sheath of his blade.

"Who are you, and why are you in my village?"

Cain the Blade

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 am
"My name is flare and this is Aro...we are here to find someone" flare said looking aorund  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 am
((Ha ha you ran into the kage of rock xd ))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 am
(sorry i edit my post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am
"The only people who live in this village are the villagers, my soldiers, and these as well as myself. So tell me, who is it you are looking for?"  

Cain the Blade

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 am
(i think i should edit again stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am
((why the hell are you guys here?))  

Cain the Blade

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 am
"we have a missing nin out and lose and he is dangerous i just wanted to know if you have seen anyone here that does not belong here" flare said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff