Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm
Nakashima watched his father's handseals as he switched through them slowly before uttering the name of the jutsu and rubbing dirt upon his arms and watching as it hardened to form a pair of strong bracers. "Guess it's my turn." Nakashima said as he thought about the order of the handseals again. His hands quickly flickered through the handseals. "Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude." Nakashima said as he picked up some dirt and rubbed it upon his forearms smiling as it hardened and stood firmly in place. Nakashima flicked the dirt lightly and frowned as it flaked away.(1/3) Nakashima quickly brushed the dirt from his arms then worked his hands through the jutsu's handseals once more. "Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude." Nakashima said again rubbing the dirt upon his arms once more and concentrating more chakra into the earth around his forearms. Unfortunately, the earth chipped away again as Nakashima flicked it more forcefully this time.(2/3) Nakashima moved peeled the earth from his arms slightly dissapointed with himself this was his element it should be easier for him to grasp than any other. Slipping his fingers through the intricate handseals once again Nakashima spoke the name to the jutsu one last time before gently rubbing the earth around his forearms again watching with satisfaction as this time it didn't chip away when he flicked at it or even when he hit it more solidly. "I would also like to learn Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield), Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique), Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique), and Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)." Nakashima said calmly. (3/3)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 am
Noa Hayato

Noa watched as Kazuma-sensei showed Myoto and Nakashima their techniques. Myoto's was quite as scary as the one he was learning on his own. She wondered if he told Kazuma about the exploding fist jutsu. Nakashima mastered his technique very fast. She noticed he controlled his element fairly better than she did hers. Maybe she should practise some lower leveled jutsu after she finished Suirou no jutsu.

She stood up and made the handsigns again. The small water sphere appeared again. She needed to expanse it, to make it bigger so that her opponent would fit in it. Or better, when more opponents would fit in there. The little water style user tried again, making a bigger sphere. With each try she expanded the jutsu a bit, though it often fell down in a splash of water. It was so hard, but she was almost there, she could feel it. She didn't pay attention to the others any more, she solely concentrated on making the sphere and making it big.
Suddenly she mastered to make a big sphere, and it stayed in one piece. The medical nin cheered, but she knew she had to make it unpenetrable from the inside. Otherwise it wouldn't be a prison. She released the jutsu, and focused once again, while uttering ' Suirou no jutsu' and making some handseals. The sphere formed easily, and she could feel the insides of the sphere become hard and at the same time flowing. She guessed that she could capture a chuunin ranked ninja with this, she wasn't sure about higher. She needed to practise on that, she was only genin after all.

'Sensei, can you show me some taijutsu moves? Like Asshou( pressing palm) and Konoha Gouriki senpuu( Leaf Herculean whirlwhind)? Or do you want me to learn more element jutsus? I would like to learn Mizu bunshin no jutsu( water clone technique) and mizu soujou( water manipulation)', Noa said as she looked at her sensei.

[[ I guess I have fullfilled the 15 tries in this post. I don't get the whole learning system at all any more, but I shall just follow bb's thingy, since it is bb who runs the guild]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 am
((Can you get me a copy of how many it takes for each rank))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 am
Myoto's eye cuaght every movement of the handsigns and copied them exactly as they were shown. He then watched as his Sensei take in a deep breath and let it out to create one single fire ball, but he knew that wasnt the jutsu. His sensei's attempted again and was highly successful, launching multiple fire balls into the air. Myoto wasn't to amazed because of the fact that his teacher was higher than a normal Jounin and could perform many jutsus that Myoto had never seen before. His mind wnet back on track once he felt the heat of the fire balls and snapped back into reallity. Myoto's hand was still in the last form of the handsign so all he really needed to do was take in a deep breath and let it out....seemed easy enough.

The shinobi's hand came up to his mouth as he inhailed a deep breath of the surrounding air. He could already feel the fire starting inside of his chest as he exhailed the breath. Myoto felt his throat burning as a small flame flew from his mouth, but didnt even make it three feet from his body.(1/3) He wasnt pleased with the resolts that he got the first time, and tried it a second. The ninja felt the same feelings as he did teh first time but this time he took in the breath as he performed the handsigns. He exhailed and a massive fire ball shot from his throat, much bigger than the first, now streaming to feet infront of him(2,3). "Better...but it needs to be multiple, not one big one." Myoto told himself outloud as he formed the signs again while taking in breath. As he blew out...a vary strange phenominon occured. Insted of the normal flames that would have appeared in orange, yelow and red color, black flames spewed forth. Four of them, soaring around fifteen feet into the air(3,3). Myoto was wide-eyed as this happened, his astonishment cutting the jutsu short as he looked at the black fire slowly diminishing into the cold night air. "Um...Kazuma...what just happened." He asked, looking to his hands for answers.  

Oni_Soul

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am
Noa Hayato

Noa looked around when she heard the sound of fire. It seemed that Myoto was starting to learn his jutsu too. She watched, and then she let a little scream of fear. The flames weren't normal! She pulled herself together at once, since she had sworn herself not to be afraid of Myoto. He was her friend and teammate and wouldn't hurt her intentionally. Even his, Noa called it cursed, arm had shown affection to her.
'' Are you alright? '', Noa asked worried, as she saw that even he was surprised by the turn of events. Why didn't she knew any medical jutsu, she could help him then.

[[ Irish, I will pm you the thingy about the jutsu-learning-ranking]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Nakashima Hyuuga

Nakashima watched as Noa and Myoto worked on their jutsu smiling softly to himself as he watched Noa as she grasped the concept of her jutsu relatively easily. However, it still took her a few tries. Nakashima's eyes went wide as he saw the end result of Myoto's jutsu. He had heard of black flames that destroyed everything in their path but wasn't sure if what he saw was them or not so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

Nakashima's fingers flickered through the seals for a jutsu that the other members of his squad didn't know he had in his repituar. He had learned this jutsu in secret while visiting a different village. "Kage bunshin no jutsu." Nakashima said softly and a perfect clone of him stepped out of a cloud of smoke that appeared next to him. "Yes, sensei what exactly happened to Myoto's jutsu." Nakashima and the clone asked in unison.

"Oh, and by the way, I hope you don't mind if i use a shadow clone to help me learn two earth jutsu at the same time." Nakashima said calmly though he knew that Kazuma knew that calling the shadow clone had taken alot of chakra from Nakashima's reserves.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:14 am
Kazuma shrugged "It looks like he has some kind of inner fire, well I'm pretty sure someone in Konoha had that hmmmm, I can't really think of who right now but oh well, Yes Nakashima you can use a shadow clone to learn more, so what other jutsu do you guys want to lear" he said and did handsigns and made two shadow clones.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa watched Myoto from the corner of her eye. She knew Kazuma-sensei wasn't worried, and he was an elite ninja, so she shouldn't be worried either. But she was. Strange things seemed to happen around Myoto. Yes, it was exciting, but what if one day it would go out of hand? She immidiatly got an image of Kazuma-sensei ripped apart, a burning Konoha and Myoto's arm that was laughing maniacally. She shook her head to get rid of her inner fantasy. Arms couldn't laugh.
'I want to learn taijutsu!Like Asshou( pressing palm) and Konoha Gouriki senpuu( Leaf Herculean whirlwhind)? Or do you want me to learn more element jutsus? I would like to learn Mizu bunshin no jutsu( water clone technique) and mizu soujou( water manipulation)', Noa pretended to ask that happy. Her cheery voice added to the total. She didn't knew what would happen if Myoto tried another jutsu?  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:05 pm
Kazuma suddenly felt a chakra that made him stop "WHAT EVER YOU DO YOU THREE DON'T LEAVE THIS TRAINING GROUNDS TILL I COME BACK" he said and dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Nakashima was a little worried by the last words that Kazuma said before he disappeared. "I wonder what is going on?" Nakashima said as he knelt down and motioned for Toboe, who was following a cricket around, to come to him. Toboe did as instructed and padded swiftly over then affectionately licked Nakashima's face.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 am
Noa Hayato

' I hope he doesn't die, we'll be stuck here forever', Noa said, as she sat down. She could think of a million things she could do while not training, and they were all better than waiting for her sensei to return. Since she couldn't learn something on her own, she could practise kicks and punches, but she had done that just that morning.
Untill something good popped up in her mind.
' Hey, Nakashima. Shall we spar for a bit? I'd like to test my abillity's against yours. It will be good training, I think', Noa asked Nakashima, who was playing with Toboe. She wanted to advance as a ninja, and become stronger than the boys in her squad. The only way to do that, was to see how strong they were and maybe beat them. It would be a good way to prepare for her chuunin exam.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:37 am
Kazuma appeared again.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 pm
Nakashima's ears perked at Noa's voice and he turned a smiling face towards her. "Sparring while the sensei is away would help pass the time, so i'm all up for it." Nakashima said cheerfully just as Kazuma appeared again. "Well I guess that might have to wait, but that depends on Kazuma sensei." Nakashima said as he turned his attention to Kazuma and smiled. "I agree with Noa sensei. I think learning some taijutsu would be a good thing for us." Nakashima said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'd like to learn Asshou (Pressure Palm), Houshou (Crushing Fist), Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind), and a few others. However, I'd still like to learn more earth style jutsu, such as Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield), Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu (Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill), or Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)." Nakashima said calmly as he looked over at Kazuma.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa was a bit bummed when she noticed Kazuma-sensei reappearing. She had really convinced herself that it was good training to have a small fight, since she didn't had a good fight before. She didn't want to go into her chuunin's unprepared. Of course, she had finished the academy, but it was not the same.
' Maybe we can still have our fight, so Kazuma-sensei can watch on what skills we have to work. Maybe he knows some jutsu's that complement our styles. It doesn't have to be a long one. Let's say, the first to get hit with something looses?', Noa suggested. She wanted to see what he was capable of, and even more what she could do against an opponent.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm
Ryoko walked into the training grounds silently. He had asked some civilians for his target's location, and they said held be here. He saw the kids and the adult. If one of these was his target, then he could assume who it was. However, it was better to make sure and prevent any uneccessary casualties. "Are one of you Hyuuga Kazuma?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff