Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia and nodded."Don't worry, I'm sure I will...." He replied softly, as he looked to her, then Missy."I will teach her to practice control with her...powers...." He said softly and sighed a bit of relief, thankful that she had brought her back in one piece and alright. He lied his head down, abit tired from his hunt and then looked to Lia,"What made you change your mind with Missy?" He asked her curiously, licking his paw lightly, then looked back to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:35 pm
Missy jumped off of Lia's back, and padded over to a corner, curling up, to keep warm. Even with Lia's reassurence, she still didn't feel reassured, What if I had hurt other unable to befend themselves against me... she tought, covering her head with her paw.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Pushing her paw down on Missy's back before she could move to the corner she dragged her back in to make her feel better as some of the pups returned and went back around Lia.
"You see my scar all the time, but you were too young to know my story. I came in stray, I was overconfident in my case, but I let my strengths flare up. The leader left me with this scar to control me. You can't hurt anyone with Jako and I around, if you do, we will handle it quickly and accordingly. We weren't handed this posistion for any reason at all, we were choosen to handle this, to protect."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm
Missy looked from Lia to Jako, feeling a bit more reassured now, "Thank you," she muttered, as she cuddled close to Lia. The weather out side had finally returned to it's original state. She looked over at Jako, "When do I start?" she asked with a hint of eagarness in her voice, as she started to lick her muddy paws.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako smiled to Lia and Missy, Missy cuddling closer to Lia. He looked to Missy and said softly,"When you are ready Missy....but tonight, you need rest...." He said softly and lied down next to Lia and Missy, wanting to join the two, then let the other pups come over to lay with them. He lied his head down and closed his eyes slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm
"When WE feel you are ready. If you are not confident in yourself to do this, you aren't ready. However, you are too scared of yourself right now to begin, it would risk someone more with unconfidence, and the emotions."

She stated raising her fuzzy fur, where eyebrows could be assumed to be posistioned with a curious look towards Missy. Although she didn't always act it, missy was like a little sister to her, but she was always too busy to take care of her correctly. Resting her head down, she let out a sigh that made her sneeze and the dirt move a little away from her face.

"Right now, you must calm down..."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image
((Sorry for my long absensce, It takes me awhile to get home, on top of that, I'm working on HW. But it's nice to see things progress on with out me. ^^))

Vexen had found herself watching from the side until things had calmed down. Vexen sat by patiently outside the den not wanting to intrude. "Lia, Jako, If I may have a word please?" She was curious about the pups "powers" but, thats not what she was going to converse about.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako was about to close his eyeslids completely and fall asleep, until he heard Vexen's voice outside and sighed to himself."Stay here pups....we'll be right back..." He said softly to the little ones and stood up slowly, walking out to the end of the cave. He looked to Vexen and asked,"Yes Vexen?"

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:36 pm
Looking beween them, Lia got up and nudged her over to the other pups. Pacing, the fox knowing too much already, she debated on hunting, but held back moving outside the den so the pup couldn't hear.
"What do you need?"
She asked Vexen curiously, her teeth partially bared... to show she was taking the fox more serious than before.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Missy nodded at Jako's and Lia's words, they were right. She was scared about how suddenly her powers had shown up. She hand know ever since she was a pup that she had abilities, but they never actully showed up until now. She closed her eyes curing up into a ball, "I'm sure I'll be fine by tomarrow, I think i just need some rest...." she muttered.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image

"I know it's late but I'll be quick. Lia, I know you may not take well to strangers being here but I wanted you to know that in these caverns are more than just our packs, yours and mine. Felines for instance reside in the caves as well if I am not mistaken. I reside further down the path." She said gestering to the hole specked canyon walls. "Most importantly though, we share this land with hunters. Have you yet to see any? They reside in a village not far from here. I say that only to say this, it can be hard to trust but your ally's are always closer than you think." The Vixen bowed her head to the she wolf. "I'll use my powers to defend our home. Not just for us.." She looked toward the general direction of where the pups resided. "But them as well."

She then turned to Joko. "Thank you for letting me pester you for a hunt this evening. It was fun....And Missy, quite the cute one she is. But did she say somethings of powers earlier? There aren't many gifted ones in the pack at the moment. She's special."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:54 pm
"you'd be surprised Vixen. Very, very surprised."

As Vixin spoke the wind would pick up and Lia was concentrating on her. Lia herself had control over elements, but she specialized in two more than the rest. She knew very well the capabilities and danger Missy could cause. Walking she sighed.

"I know you reside in the den, however when my pack is not all around I am more cautious, your entrance can be entered in many ways, and the dens split, I just cut the line where our pack resides."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

Vexen Kara nodded in understanding. "I see." She said as she noted the wind. "Well, if you need any assistance in helping her out with her abilities I'd be more than glad to help." Vexen stood and turned. "Till tomorrow then." with that she trotted off.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako listened to Vexen and nodded."Yes, it would seem that we'll have to assist each other in case the felines or the hunters threaten to attack..." He said to both Vexen and Lia. Then he heard Vexen's oppinion on Missy. He nodded and smiled."Yes, she is very unique....very different of the rest, no other pups are like this." He said to her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 pm
Walking back into the den she sighed , until Vexen left.

"the last wolf other than me who had control over the elements died. You know the problems it caused me...Any other wolf I'd say isolate them, but that would kill her. Someone has to watch her, if no directly than follow her secretly all day and night. "

Smashing her paw into the rock she had been sitting on, the slash mark was left cleanly in the rock from her anger.

"Killing machines, predator, whatever we may be referred to as, something must be done."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff