Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:35 pm
((ya but the pellets have to be slowed down, since a water shield doesn't just open up))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm
((ok the snake wont be affected by it anyways))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 pm
silverJack0987
\((Looking at you battle, I dont even think you could take the genin..))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987
((Looking at you battle, I dont even think you could take the genin..))

((right just wait til there dead))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:01 pm
silverJack0987
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987
((Looking at you battle, I dont even think you could take the genin..))

((right just wait til there dead))

lol, that's if you live!!! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm
(QUIT SAMMING THIS THREAD!!!! THAT IS WHAT THE CHATROOM OF SOUND IS FOR!!!!!!)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 pm
Firu Shinra
(QUIT SAMMING THIS THREAD!!!! THAT IS WHAT THE CHATROOM OF SOUND IS FOR!!!!!!)

((OK!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 pm
((honestly I would love to see this guy up against AB_normal_U look at his effing genjutsu fight back at cloud... Even my head hurts Back in my day, 2 years ago, The guys who use water jutsu actually had to carry water with them till they are sannin or jounin cause only jounin and sannin could actually pull the water out of the surrounding air... But hey BB never though about that Hector did but he is inactive))

The snake did not care really cause only the real Gai would have sent. Quickly it moved its head away from the pellets then swung its giant tail into the tentacles of the shield. It was just going to wear Gai down and then it will strike because it was starting to feel lazy.

It then swung the tail to try and pin Gai down.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:13 pm
After Gai KOu was hit by the tail, he flew to the ground.His water shield was broken and he still took damage.Gai KOu removed his headband and reveled his sharingan and seki-reigan. He then vanished from under the snakes tail and reappeared far away hiding in side a near by bush(seki reigan), one of his clones was standing 20 feet to the right of wear Gai KOu was standing.Gai Kou planne to use his as a distraction.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm
The snake anticipated a hidden attack and smelled out where Gai was. After finding a fix on Gai's position it dove into the ground and using memory it burst under Gai to try and swallow him whole.

Most of the oil got spread around the ground but there were still some on the snake.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Quickly Mai and Yumi arrived at the gates and saw the battle

"Isint that one of Dad's summons?" Yumi said to Mai since she has seen Zeramaru summon snakes before.

Mai's head stuck out from behind Yumi's and nodded. "thats the boy that Fenrir caught." Mai said then she noticed the oil all over the soil.

Yumi smirked. "Sis you are a bit usless here unless you want to light up the entire gates let me handle it." Yumi said as she pulled out her ninjato and threw one at the clone. While she held the other one she ran towards Gai as the snake burst from the ground it jumped on a rock that the snake loosened then it jumped to slice Gai as he was in the air.

((your seki-regnan cant help your body is not touching the ground that snake would have loosened the ground below when it burst up.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:48 pm
((hey, DIG is a 2 part attack lol
Oh snap a 2nd person, poor Gai....may have to ninja my way over her- wait you guys only post late at night ******** that xD))  

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 am
((Actually we only post late cuz back then we had school it be vacation now and I still have like 2 hours here Till I go))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 am
((I have to go... Have fun I'll be on again lator))  

KazElli

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 am
Gai KOu used his sharigan and then made a sign and "subsitution jutsu".As the snake burst out the ground Gai KOu was replaced with a log and at that moment he took out multiple paper bpmbs seeing the oil on the ground and the snake he threw them on top of the oil and quickly ran up a near tree.When he was at a safe distance for the moment he detonated the bombs.The ground was set ablaze. As soon as the snake came in contact with it he would start on fire slowly.Gai KOu seeing this as a distraction jumpedd from tree to tree trying to run and get away from this place.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff