Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Near walked into the office and took back his seat, "Lord Otokage.. Or summon of him, I wish to have a word with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm
"Yeeeeeees?" Sky asked. She spun around in the chair to face him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm
Near gave a slight smirk at the memory of the summon and his mix-up, "Yes, as you are Lord-Otokage' summon, I suppose you also have contact with him... I wish to discuss a mission or something to prove me worth of the promotion to Sannin. I believe that since me becoming your student almost a decade ago I have proven myself countless times to uphold this position, but if there is something I must accomplish before this occurs, I would like to be informed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 pm
"I met you a week ago, how can I be your tutor for almost a decade?" Sky asked, with a puzzled expression. "And all descisions about who becomes what is up to Nanashi-san."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Near looked at the animal, "You summoner has been my tutor, you should know that. I also thought you could relay the message to him shortly for a response."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm
(She looks like a girl)

"You said me." She said with a slightly irritated face. "And how would Nanashi have trained you at the age of ten?" She asked Near. "Besides, do your feet not work? He is at the academy."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Near gave a stern look, "Family friend. And I do not want to disturb him if he is in training, which is why I came here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm
"He isn't training though. I can hear him from here." Sky said. She was less than impressed with Near at the moment.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm
Near gave a glare at the summon and ran out without a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 am
Near approached the familiar animal and asked the question, "Do you know anything about the.. Angels... as I believe they are called. I stumbled upon a person whom said she was blessed by the angels. She had a special kind of chakra and ability."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins entered to mansion and headed towards the office. They sat down in a chair and waited for the otokage to arrive.

[  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm
"I've never heard of such a thing." Sky said to Near. "Maybe Nanashi knows." Nanashi entered the room at that time. "Girls, please come in." Nanashi said, as he headed to sit in his chair, while Sky jumped out of it. "Near, I will speak with you after, at the current moment in time, I have something more urgent to talk with Yumi and Mai about." He said, lacing his fingers and resting his chin on them.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Sir if this is about the boy and the dog all we could find out was they had a secret mission about a missing nin." Yumi said bluntly and waited for a response from Nanashi.

Mai was busy listening to what was said by sky. "Angles? I dont know about them either." Mai said as she shrugged.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm
"Actually, at the moment, that is of low consideration to myself. What I wish to speak to you of, is your father." Nanashi said. "I have not seen a lot of him, and I have just been informed that he will soon die." Nanashi sighed for a moment, then preformed a handsign for a shadow clone. Said clone headed to the training grounds. "Do you wish to further inform me of Zeramaru's condition?" He asked them.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko appears at the office foriming out of the ground. She smiles and walks up to Nanashi's room. Knocking on the door while opening it shoko smiles "Hello, anybody home?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff